Forums

Topic: Pixel Art

Posts 641 to 660 of 2,408

StarBoy91

I think you're name is good Odnetnin Nintendo. It's really nice, like Stanley Yelnats from Holes. Genius!

To each their own

Terra

Ok, yeah that sounds good. I like that Toon Link avatar

Terra

Twitter:

StarBoy91

That Toon Link avatar looks good, pixels. In fact, he even looks better than in Wind Waker to me. How 'bout that?

To each their own

Anfeli

the toon link avatar looks great. Thanks pixman.

(Avatar made by pixelman)

retired_account

StarBoy91 wrote:

That Toon Link avatar looks good, pixels. In fact, he even looks better than in Wind Waker to me. How 'bout that?

How 'bout "Wow thanks"?

@Anfeli: Great, glad you like it.

retired_account

SonicMaster

Pixelman, sometime in the future, I'm not saying right now, could you make me a pixelpulseman avatar? It doesn't have to be right now, because I'm still using the blob and nostalgia avatars. Just sometime in the not too distant future.

SonicMaster

SonicMaster

@odnetnin
What? Sorry, I didnt' mean to be rude or anything, and I didn't say it had to be anytime soon.

SonicMaster

SonicMaster

Yeah, I have been asking a bit much of the pixeldude haven't I? Pixeldude, I apologize.

SonicMaster

retired_account

No more avatar requests at the moment, please. I have several projects I'm working on, and I don't want to get too far sidetracked. I'll make Terranigma's and Brer's, of course, but please no more requests until I'm ready to start making them again.

(If you want to bribe me with a VC game, though, I'm not sure if I'd be able to refuse... )

retired_account

StarBoy91

I'm not the bribing type.

To each their own

SonicMaster

@pixelman
I can hardly get enough vc games as it is, so that'll be a no.

SonicMaster

retired_account

@Odnetnin: Aye:

Mega Man 2 (500)
Ninja Gaiden (500)
Zelda II (500)
Phantasy Star IV (800)
Super Mario World (800)
Super Mario 64 (1000)

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.