Forums

Topic: Pixel Art

Posts 421 to 440 of 2,408

retired_account

Naw, I can't zoom it out. It's the style of the avatar - in-your-face wide-eyed Mario, lol.

retired_account

OldBoy

@WhoKnew Keep it man it's cool.It's great how you can tell exactly who it is even though you can't see the whole face,makes it unique. You got a nice style @pixleman.

What's this bit for again?

Outrunner

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

Tingle is a recurring character in the Legend of Zelda series. He is a thirty-five year old man who is obsessed with "forest fairies". straight from wikipedia lol Tingle=green Ankle=purple Knuckle=blue David jr.=white lol know you will know

Thanks! lmao

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

JimJam707

Pixel Man
If you're not busy, can you please make me an avatar of professor layton?
Thanks.

Signature? Here? No way!

retired_account

@JimJam707: I'll try to make one some time. I'm drawing something non-avatar related right now.

retired_account

LzWinky

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

Tingle is a recurring character in the Legend of Zelda series. He is a thirty-five year old man who is obsessed with "forest fairies". straight from wikipedia lol Tingle=green Ankle=purple Knuckle=blue David jr.=white lol know you will know

They're all related, except for David Jr. What the heck is he doing hanging out with that weird family?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Outrunner

lz2009 wrote:

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

They're all related, except for David Jr. What the heck is he doing hanging out with that weird family?

I think Tingle kidnapped him and forced him to push the tower thing around in Wind Waker. Kinda weird.
Edit: Or maybe he couldn't afford to pay the extortionate map reading fees.

Edited on by Outrunner

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

LzWinky

Outrunner wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

I think Tingle kidnapped him and forced him to push the tower thing around in Wind Waker. Kinda weird.
Edit: Or maybe he couldn't afford to pay the extortionate map reading fees.

Maybe he's an undercover spy working for Link!
@SUPERZELDAMAN: explain David's plight!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I think that in minish cap tingle had four kinship pieces and he wanted four people to be around to give them to you so you had to find him so he mad david jr. dress up as a fairy for it.

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

SMEXIZELDAMAN

In windwaker he washed up on the beach one day tingle found him and forced him to turn the tower at tingle isle like outrunner said isn't tingle nice?

God loves you

LzWinky

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

In windwaker he washed up on the beach one day tingle found him and forced him to turn the tower at tingle isle like outrunner said isn't tingle nice?

Not anymore, especially since he couldn't go ahead and charge 400 rupees to decipher the Triforce charts. Nintendo made me do math, a little

SMEXIZELDAMAN

lol ya i actually like knuckle ankle and my favorite is david jr. i dont like tingle as much because when i use tingle tuner my friends waste my rupees and use them on bombs...to drop on me

God loves you

LzWinky

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

lol ya i actually like knuckle ankle and my favorite is david jr. i dont like tingle as much because when i use tingle tuner my friends waste my rupees and use them on bombs...to drop on me

what's so bad about dropping bombs on Link? I also don't like Tingle because he doesn't let me use Tingle bombs to cheat my way out of getting bombs from Windfall Island

LzWinky

Wait, Flipnote Studio is free?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.