Forums

Topic: Pixel Art

Posts 261 to 280 of 2,400

retired_account

Yeah that's pretty slick. Works a lot better for you than the last one.

retired_account

retired_account

Choose. I'm in an avatar-y mood right now, and I got time on my hands. BTW, you want 8-bit (NES) or 16-bit (SNES/Modern)?

retired_account

Odnetnin

I know you guys are in the middle of a discussion, but I have to say this: this avi has an awesome feel going for it ("modern-nostalgic," lol), and the combination of shading and outlining is brilliant. I favor a "portrait" design when done well over a "scene" design, also. This latest avi doesn't have any of the minor imperfections of the original, either: The lack of symmetry in the area of Maxwell's pants (while possibly intentional) felt a bit off, and due to the art style of Scribblenauts itself, your tree, while awesome, felt semi-generic. I still love that avi, too, but I feel this one greatly surpasses it because of the things mentioned above. Thanks for gifting me this fantastic artwork, pixelman.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

retired_account

Odnetnin wrote:

I know you guys are in the middle of a discussion, but I have to say this: this avi has an awesome feel going for it ("modern-nostalgic," lol), and the combination of shading and outlining is brilliant. I favor a "portrait" design when done well over a "scene" design, also. This latest avi doesn't have any of the minor imperfections of the original, either: The lack of symmetry in the area of Maxwell's pants (while possibly intentional) felt a bit off, and due to the art style of Scribblenauts itself, your tree, while awesome, felt semi-generic. I still love that avi, too, but I feel this one greatly surpasses it because of the things mentioned above. Thanks for gifting me this fantastic artwork, pixelman.

Yeah, you're completely right. You're welcome, I had fun making it.

@minial1000: Actually, both are more or less equal in difficulty. Whatever you want.

retired_account

retired_account

'k, I'll get to it today or tomorrow. I have a bad headache right now.

retired_account

Outrunner

pixelman wrote:

'k, I'll get to it today or tomorrow. I have a bad headache right now.

I'm not surprised.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

minial100

No problem, I'm not too busy, but tomorrow I'll be gone for the night so I can't get it then, unless my cousins have Wi-Fi... Oh wait... Can't do it on my DSi...

Edited on by minial100

DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIOR
My BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!

bboy2970

I have a sweet title screen that I made for my new Xbox game but I don't know how to attach a pic to a post. help?

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

retired_account

[img ] imgurlhere [/img ]

without the spaces.

retired_account

bboy2970

@pixelman: I still don't fully understand. Sorry, I'm not great with computers. The file is an image on my computer, not on a url. @Odnetnin: From an Xbox game that me and a friend made. It should be out in about a month.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

Adam016

I made a 100% custom Chun-Li sprite 2 days ago.

Here it is!
Untitled

Adam016

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.