Forums

Topic: Pixel Art

Posts 2,281 to 2,300 of 2,400

Rensch

@Raylax You may think you're not that good at it but that actually looks really good!

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

bro2dragons

@Raylax: that is great, like everyone else is saying. I love the foliage, especially. Keep it going.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

Raylax

KaiserGX wrote:

Raylax wrote:

I got bored, so I decided to sprite something. I'm not very good at this xD

http://i.imgur.com/T7B65.png

Yes I did make the 'ruined' top of the pillars by just hacking at them with the eraser

You are doing the sprites now...

Lol, I totally am not xD

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

GameInfinite

Timwario wrote:

Here's the image I was talking about a while ago!
Untitled

Here's my Sonic fanart SonicMan

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

StarBoy91

@MrMushroom987 - did you draw that? If so, that's cool.

I drew Ditto for the first time a few days ago on MS Paint; tell me what you guys think:
Untitled

I also made three .gif files recently, not on the same day (by converting images that are slightly different enough to form animation to www.makeagif.com):
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

What do you guys think?

To each their own

Raylax

StarBoy91 wrote:

@MrMushroom987 - did you draw that? If so, that's cool.

No, look at who he's quoting. It was either a joke or the most hilariously pathetic attempt at art theft the world has ever seen. So I'm guessing MrMushroom's post was a joke.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

shinesprite

If any of you gifted pixel artists are interested, we're still in need of 8-bit game artwork (sprites, tiles, and such) for Project Greenhouse (works must be your own, DO NOT steal someone else's work)

shinesprite

retired_account

ImDiggerDan wrote:

@Pixelman - I really love your art, you've got real talent. I've always been a fan of graphics like those. I hope you are involved in video game creation somewhere because you should be.

Hey thanks. And yep, I'm involved in iOS development right now, haha.

retired_account

retired_account

Finally drew something new after three weeks of being away from my computer, haha.

Untitled

Edit: Zoomed in 2x.

Untitled

@Raylax: Forgot to say, those are awesome tiles man... I need to hire you to do some for me sometime, haha. ;3

Edit 2: New scenery and the dude's torso is better.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

Rensch

I like that a lot, pix. Kind of a ninja version of Mega Man. And the tree looks awesome

StarBoy91

Nice job, pixel.
What do you guys think of my pixel art and .gifs in the previouis page?

To each their own

retired_account

Thanks guys. I'll edit in an update later -- made the dude look better and added more scenery.

@StarBoy: Oh those are cool dude. Nice. :3

Edit: Updated. See first post on this page. :3

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

Robo-goose

Untitled
This is my first time working with pixel art. Ever.(Mario Mosaic not included) I wanted to try it out after seeing what you guys have made.
I think that the bag came out okay, but I didn't like the outline on the larger sword much.
Inspiration was drawn from Fire Emblem, but I didn't recolor/(use outlines) (of) anything from that series.
Constructive criticism is greatly encouraged.

Edited on by Robo-goose

"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City

zezhyrule

I actually first thought Fire Emblem when I saw that Robo, but it could just be the association with you and the series

Great job! Might I suggest making the black color on the larger sword less harsh? maybe a lighter gray or even a darker version of the hilt color might work. Not sure though :3

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

retired_account

What zez sez iz correct. That method was widely used on GBA and newer pixel art games. :3

retired_account

Rensch

The little bag came out really nice, Robo-Goose.

Robo-goose

Thanks a ton, guys! And thank you, zez, for giving me that pointer! I've already tried what you said, and it worked like a charm!

"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.