Forums

Topic: Pixel Art

Posts 2,041 to 2,060 of 2,408

Formeega

@StarBoy: Thanks for the compliment [2] Your Waddle Doo is really cool (y)
@pixelman: Yes, I've made those a time ago...
Untitled

Edited on by Formeega

Formeega

Adam

Untitled

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Adam did you make that?

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Min

Formeega wrote:

Untitled

That's probably one of the coolest things I've ever seen in this thread. Great job

The most minlicious of them all.

Nintendo Network ID: Minlicious

Adam

I just cut two pictures and put them together, SZM. That's T-Rex of Dinosaur Comics fame, doing what he does best: good ole fashioned stompin'.

Come on, friends,

Adam

Don't feel like looking up the avatar thread, and this is just as appropriate:

New avatar is by SUPER PIXEL-MAN, and is of Volg, a sort of gentleman warrior Chocobo from the Final Fantasy Fables series. I haven't played Chocobo's Tales on DS, but he features briefly (at least so far) in Chocobo's Dungeon on Wii, which is very, very good -- as is the new avatar. Thanks!

(Note: Volg does not actually play ukulele or wear a cowboy hat in real life.)

Come on, friends,

Adam

From the concept art, I take it combat won't quite be like Zelda 2? Doesn't look like they're tall enough in relation to the shield (and the player doesn't even have a shield) for two zones of blocking, up and down. Will it be based more on evasion? If so, I just hope it isn't too easy to jump over enemies, which is presumably why Link jumps so sluggishly in Zelda 2.

Also, how far along are you in level design for the current game, if you can say?

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

StarBoy91

Untitled
I barely ever insert a mouth on my pixel arts, part of the reason is because it's hard to make one (via Paint). Although, this didn't turn out bad. I use it in a few of my reviews.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

retired_account

@Adam: I probably wouldn't even add blocking, just a high slash and low stab, and perhaps ducking could dodge some attacks. I haven't given a whole lot of thought to the physics, though I imagine it'd be similar to Zelda 2.

I've done about three out of nine levels for Kid Pixel (there'll be a 10th level with a boss too), though I'm thinking I'll need to redesign the third area/world and make it more like Bowser's Castle.

Looks great StarBoy!

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

retired_account

Untitled

Trying to come up with a simplistic base for an RPG hero sprite. I kinda suck at drawing helmets though, haha.

retired_account

SonicMaster

So, do y'all really do these pixel by pixel?
@pix I could take a crack at it. Why don't you send me the sprite?

Edited on by SonicMaster

SonicMaster

Xkhaoz

Well, I drew a knight a while ago while sleeping taking notes in language arts, and I kinda think it'd look good a little more pixely: Untitled
I didn't feel like coloring the rest, just color it similarly.

Edited on by Xkhaoz

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.