Topic: Pixel Art

Posts 2,001 to 2,020 of 2,408

retired_account

Yay, someone besides me revived this thread. XD

As a bonus...

Untitled

retired_account

turtlelink

oh my gosh! I beat level 2 in Kid Pixel in 12 seconds and beat level 3 in 20 seconds!!! No lie!!!
(ok i did get the game over screen 3 times on level 3)

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

WAM

Wow this is a long thread! I usually do bead pixel art but I'm working on a Hakushon Damaio from Tatsunoko so far I have:
Untitled

WAM

turtlelink

Woah! Sped run the game and beat it in a grand 1:52.16 seconds!
1 continue used though
I will dominate this game!!!! (wow this is sad lol) oh and btw, beat level 2 in 9 seconds! Thats the hardest level for me too!

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery

turtlelink

Yes! A complete run with no game overs!
According to the statistics,
Aliens Stomped: 8
Coins found: 40
Time Taken: 37 seconds
Final Score: 4030
However, according to my stopwatch, it took me 1:00.26 seconds. Oh well.

TurtleLink's backloggery

Adam

I have a new challenge for you, Mr. The Dominator: Best time without killing but one alien (you can't avoid killing the final alien).

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Rensch

WAM wrote:

Wow this is a long thread! I usually do bead pixel art but I'm working on a Hakushon Damaio from Tatsunoko so far I have:
Untitled

Is that Bob from Bob in the Bottle? I loved that show as a kid. Looks amazing BTW. Can't wait for the finished product.

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

retired_account

@WAM: That's really good, gj. :3

lol @turtle, glad you're enjoying my game. I need to finish the level design now! D:

retired_account

StarBoy91

This is my most recent pixel art:
Untitled
Will from Illusion of Gaia/Illusion of Time {NA/EU} playing his flute.

To each their own

WAM

Rensch wrote:

WAM wrote:

Untitled

Is that Bob from Bob in the Bottle? I loved that show as a kid. Looks amazing BTW. Can't wait for the finished product.

That's him! He's in Tatsunoko Vs Capcom (The Japanes Version) and I thought he looked awesome so I took a concept art from the game, resized it erased most of it except the outline, then pixilized it! The shading's going to be hard though, anyone have a tutorial?

WAM

WAM

pixelman wrote:

@WAM: That's really good, gj. :3

lol @turtle, glad you're enjoying my game. I need to finish the level design now! D:

Thanks!

WAM

zezhyrule

pixelman wrote:

Yay, someone besides me revived this thread. XD

...What? Don't look at me!

I haven't been able to do any kind of art on the computer lately, because my computer... broke or something. }_{

So I've been on my Wii's Internet browser since, sneaking on friend's and neighbor's computers when possible.
I was hoping to go somewhere with those black mages a few pages back...

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

J_K

Untitled And down goes baldy!

My Stuff - http://members.cox.net/tanookisuit/gameinventory.html
The Gamer Theory Forums - http://forums.gamertheory.com/

Macaronius

I have a question regarding pixels.
The computer I am currently using has a ver poor graphical processing card, and my avatar looks very pixel-y, so to speak.
To those who have a much better graphics card, does my avatar seem very pixelated?

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

retired_account

It's not pixellated, but that's because I'm using Chrome which smooth-scales images. In browsers your graphics card shouldn't affect the pixelliness at all. FireFox doesn't have smooth-scaling like Chrome, and I don't think IE does either.

retired_account

Macaronius

@PM: I have viewed my previous avatars with the same browser on 2 different computers.
The computer I am currently using has always displayed my avatars as pixelated monstrosities, whereas my other computer, with a much better and more efficent graphics card has always displayed my avatars without all of the pixelation.

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.