Forums

Topic: Pixel Art

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 2,400

WiiLovePeace

@pixelman: Is there any chance you could make a 1024x768 Wallpaper of Nintendo characters? I know this is a big ask but I hope you don't mind doing it, given your seeming love for pixel art and great skill. Like Mario, Link etc all in pixels and all in a big group or whatever. Black background would be nice but doesn't bother me what colour. Chuck in a few random Ninty characters like King Bomb-omb if you like. Thanks

WiiLovePeace

WiiLovePeace

@Pixelman: Damn, oh well I tried In that case do you have any previously drawn Nintendo characters in pixel art form, they can be any size obviously, that I can then put together to turn into a wallpaper?

WiiLovePeace

Macaronius

@pix: I miss your ferret avatar

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

turtlelink

Untitled
My 2 of my favorite videogame characters! This took about 45 minutes to make.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

StarBoy91

That's awesome, turtlelink.

To each their own

bro2dragons

nicely done, turtles. aren't the swords supposed to be in opposite directions, though?

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

turtlelink

bro2dragons wrote:

nicely done, turtles. aren't the swords supposed to be in opposite directions, though?

Darn! I was hoping nobody would notice it. The truth, when i was making Ana, i noticed that, but i didn't feel like editing Kat and fixing the swords, so i left it. But i will change it when i get the chance.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Percentful

The ninja still does ballerina jumps...
I still like it. I don't really have anything against them (I used to be in gymnastics, after all), but it doesn't seem right to have a ninja leaping around like that. :3

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

StarBoy91

Yay!!! Ballerina-Leaping Ninjas!!!

To each their own

retired_account

I just updated it again - any better? It's supposed to look like a hurdle.

retired_account

StarBoy91

Your ninja, pixelsbuddy, jumps farther than he used to.

To each their own

StarBoy91

@pixels - dude, your game is bigger than before. And I see you've added some platforms. I like seeing how your game is doing.

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.