Forums

Topic: Pixel Art

Posts 1,521 to 1,540 of 2,408

bro2dragons

Hey, pixel, how's the game coming along?

Btw, if you have time, i've another huge favor to ask of you, but will make it worth the effort. let's just say i have a fickle boss... and, if you're cool with it, it's the last one... but if you' don't want to, i totally understand, so just let me know.

looking forward to that flash game!

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

retired_account

@bro2dragons: It's comin' along fine. Having issues with Flash's bitmap library, but other than that things are going along smoothly. (Link)

What's the request? =)

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

Macaronius

Here's a muffin with humanoid qualities, pixel art style.
Untitled

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

bro2dragons

@proto: looks like a Spongebob muffin...

@pixel: "Miner Mishap"...
Untitled
well... we wanted a domain name, instead of "pixelbros.wordpress.com", so we wen't looking, and turns out, pixelbros.com is unavailable. so, we decided to change names, and in a hurry, the boss decided on "warpzones.com" (not bad, but it could've been better... though that's besides the point). anyway, as much as i loved it, the PixelBros banner... won't work quite as well on "WarpZones", so a new one is needed. right now, we have the word WarpZones spelled in the Nintendo logo font, with the oval and everything, but he says it's boring (and... it is. he's right on this one) so we need a new one. he said he wants one that's "pearl blue" (probably means "Mario Sky Blue" instead...) with warp pipes.. perhaps the name spelled from warp pipes if you want.

but he and i both recognize that's a lot to ask, so we're more than willing to credit you on the site if you'd like, or however you'd like to work it out, if you're willing.

Edited on by bro2dragons

retired_account

Hmm... that is a tough one. Again... I'll see what I can come up with.

retired_account

bro2dragons

thanks, man.

bro2dragons

hey, pixel. don't want to bug you, and i know you're busy on your game (which i played yesterday since you've updated it, and i must say, it's coming along nicely) but i was just wondering if you'd made any progress on that logo/banner? or had any ideas for it. again, no rush, i understand what i'm asking, just wondering on it's status. thanks again!

and keep working on that game. it's gonna be SWEET when it's done.

retired_account

None whatsoever. I'll try to get it done by the weekend.

retired_account

StarBoy91

I played your game, pixels, and I think it's good.

To each their own

Funky_Gamer

Here are some centaurman sprites from one of the first megamans:
[flipnote:56F7682031CFE88C:CFE88C_09963FBD2F314_010]
Music included!

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

Adam

Why are you rewriting the engine? Just played the latest demo, and it plays very well. Or is that the rewritten one?

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

retired_account

weirdadam wrote:

Why are you rewriting the engine? Just played the latest demo, and it plays very well. Or is that the rewritten one?

The Demo.html file is the latest demo (single-screen areas). I'm rewriting the engine 'cause the old one was crap.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.