Forums

Topic: Pixel Art

Posts 1,401 to 1,420 of 2,400

pikku

we have a lot of amazing artists here on NLife

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Rensch

I haven't figured out how to animate with GIMP yet, I used some other program to animate the ninja.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Supermegaman

I guess my new backlogg banner counts as pixel art, so here it is.

Untitled

It took me forever to do the professor oak sprite because i couldnt find a good one to use so i made it somewhat from scratch, and there is no 8bit mareep either, so i had to do that from scratch too, and i was a little off on my 'SMM's backlogg' text, as i put too much space around the apostraphy, but other than that, i like it. (I was going to use professor elm, but i could not find a sprite of him saying 'welcome to the world of pokemon' which was what i was looking for)

I love 8bit things if you havent noticed
Im also working on animating something soon, ill put it up here when its done

Edited on by Supermegaman

StarBoy91

Wonderful banner, SuperMegaMan.

To each their own

Stuffgamer1

Hello! I was referred here for help with an avatar issue by bro2dragons. I wanted to get an avatar very similar to my current one but with a Pokémon trainer instead of Ness (to get in on the recent Pokémon avatar craze). I searched and searched but to no avail. I DID eventually manage to find this, a page of various sprites for the male hero from Fire Red.

I want to grab the two sprites of him riding the bike towards the right and make a nice little GIF, but I haven't the technology or know-how to accomplish this task. I'm hoping someone here can help. Thanks in advance!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Stuffgamer1

Above and beyond, eh, zezhyrule? Thanks a lot! I think I'll stick with the Fire Red one...I just like the look of it better.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

NotEnoughGolds

I'm disappointed. You need to go back to the ferret avatar pixelman.

NotEnoughGolds

StarBoy91

I've got GIMP!!!
Awesome avatar, pixels.

To each their own

bro2dragons

oh, wow. nice glowing effect, pixel. didn't even see that.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

StarBoy91

Glowing effect is awesome, pixels.

Now, I started using GIMP, and I was wondering how do you make animation?
Also, I attempted some art:
Untitled
Doesn't look as good as my other stars, and I saved it as a .png after finishing it on GIMP. So, is it okay for my first GIMP art?

To each their own

Namo

When I make pixel art, I use MSPaint. Its a lot easier and I love the bare-bones-ness of it.

Namo wrote:

"O Gods of gaming, I beg thee, have mercy and do not allow another game franchise to be ruined for me by its fanbase. Amen."

Grounder is the best robot from the Sonic universe ever. Period. Metal Sonic? Pffft, forg...

StarBoy91

I'm more used to MS Paint, too.

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.