Forums

Topic: Pixel Art

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 2,408

zezhyrule

I going to make an awesome SS themed banner(and avatar I guess) for Mar. 14. I hope it turns out good.

I was on my friend's computer at NL and my avi looked deformed(He has IE). Does it look messed up to anyone else?

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

StarBoy91

Impressive, pixels.

To each their own

bro2dragons

one of my favorites thus far, pix.

and no, zez, your avi looks fine to me (though i don't know what it looks like to you and is therefore "supposed" to look like), but i'm using google chrome, so....

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

ItsFuzzyPickles

I know this isn't much and it probably sucks, but here is the first character I made:

http://supersmashbrosfan.deviantart.com/art/Gabe-154878283

If this is by any means an recolor, this will be deleted. I'm trying to actually be an acceptable artist and the last thing I need is to be disrespected for it. I know if I want respect, I'm going to have to make original materials and recoloring is not original.

Edited on by ItsFuzzyPickles

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

ItsFuzzyPickles

zezhyrule wrote:

That is really cool, SSBF!

Thanks there. I do apperatice that.

I'll give an background and characteristic to the character later.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

StarBoy91

No, that's not bad at all, SSBFan.

To each their own

bro2dragons

@felonious: you have to upload it to the web, then copy the url into {img}url of picture you're wanting to display{/img} except change the { } to [ ]. make sense?

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

Firkraag

Nice art as always. Tell me have you ever done a logo before? A friend of mine the coder of vgscore and me thought that it might be time for a new logo, nothing fancy just something that fits the background and is better then what's already there. http://www.vgscore.com . So if you're in between projects sometime might want to lend a creative hand then pixel art would fit nicely with the background I think, so naturally I thought of you guys. It's supposed to be placed on the top left of the feed, almost where it is now maybe a bit lower or whatever you'd think fit best.

Thanks if you decide to take it on. Untitled And rock on with your art!

Edited on by Firkraag

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore

zezhyrule

@pixelman: I want to create an animated gif that has at least 28 layers. I tried duplicating the layer and editing each one, but it doesn't seem to let me edit any layer except the top layer. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, so please help!

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

retired_account

@zez: Gimp displays layers in order from the top of the list to the bottom. However, you can make layers invisible by clicking the eye to the left of each one. So, select the layer you want to edit and make all of the layers above it invisible.

@Firkraag: I reeeeeeeeeeeeally suck at making logos, but I may try my hand at it if I feel bored sometime.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

retired_account

In the layers dialog window. (Windows > Dockable Dialogs > Layers, or Ctrl+L)

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.