Forums

Topic: Pixel Art

Posts 1,221 to 1,240 of 2,408

retired_account

@110percentful: I did a request for VGM recently (see his banner). Right now I'm "sort of" making an exploration platformer similar to Metroid and juggling art styles. Been far too distracted by video games lately, lol.

retired_account

Percentful

Whoa.... That is amazing.....
If you ever have time, do you think you could make an electroplankton?

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Noire

I'm working on something pixel-y, so I'll be sure to post it up when I finish it. :3

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Percentful

I look forward to seeing it.....
wait.....

walrus disease is spreading

Just let it happen.

retired_account

Go walrus disease!! :3

oh and thanks 110. I may try some electroplankton when I have time. But when that will be, I have no idea.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

Supermegaman

Im currently working on another avi, this time home made (still a supermegaman though) and I was just curious how many pixels must the canvas be and what size the pencil has to be to make it truely authentic 8 bit or 16 bit? Like 400x400 with a size 25 brush for example? This is on Gimp btw, so maybe mr pixel knows
And another question, this time regarding Microsoft paint. I make it all pixely, but then when i open it again, there are all these different colors and the pixels get all blurryry... what format do i have to save it as to get it just plain pixely? Maybe starboy knows...

retired_account

@Supermegaman: Regarding file format, save the images as PNGs. NES/SNES sprites are usually 16x16 and 32x32. Occasionally you'll see a 16x24, 24x24, or 24x32 sprite too.

retired_account

StarBoy91

Go, pixel art.
I considered making some more, but not right now.

To each their own

Supermegaman

Take a gander at my new home made avatar
I know you cant really see a difference, but this is a truly authentic pixel perfect version. I may make it taller so it wont be all stretched. Maybe add a trippy background too.
Now I think I am going to customize it a tad. Maybe a valentines day version?

Edited on by Supermegaman

retired_account

lol, that looks sweet. It is stretched a bit oddly, though.

retired_account

Supermegaman

@Pix thats because i made it 33x26. Now that i think about it.... why did i do that? Im probably gonna change it to 34x34 or maybe 32x32, but 34 might help me if i want to edit it a little.

Eel

oh i have done some pixel art, and lots of sprites, but heres some of my pixels:

• Poketch - Poliwag - http://abgarok.deviantart.com/art/Poketch-Drawing-Poliwag-128102045
  • Poketch - Pikachu - http://abgarok.deviantart.com/art/Poketch-Drawing-Pikachu-125066351
  • Paint - Kirby - http://abgarok.deviantart.com/art/Kirby-87072760
  • Paint - Random Seed Thing- http://abgarok.deviantart.com/art/Seed-86273273
  • Paint - Jigglypuff - http://abgarok.deviantart.com/art/Paint-Jigglypuff-81777502

i used to draw a lot on paint at highschool, until the deleted paint from the computers

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Impresario

IT from my experience doesn't delete MSPaint, they just hide it. Use the Run Command line and type in MSPaint =)

Reformed PC gamer
Back to the console
MH3 ID Generosa 59GDXQ

Eel

Impresario wrote:

IT from my experience doesn't delete MSPaint, they just hide it. Use the Run Command line and type in MSPaint =)

well, that woud have been useful to know 2 years ago

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Percentful

I had to find it on my computer also.

Just let it happen.

nintendogamerftw

I made some pixel art, although it may be considered ripoff awesome art.
Disclaimer: I didn't save someone's picture, edit it in Paint.net, and repost it as my own picture. My second picture is also entirely of my own creation and was not influenced by others in any way, shape, or form.
Untitled
Untitled

"'What am I fighting for!!!" -Zero
Nintengamerftw's Backloggery
PSN ID: Nintengamerftw
White FC: 0003 2698 1334

Supermegaman

@abgar thats exactly what i do during my morning study halls
@nintendogamerftw hmmm that looks awfully farmiliar... im not sure whether to feel flattered or robbed
Dangcrapitall i was going to make that at some point... ah well...

EDIT: I compared that to my backloggery banner... and the white lines... are exactly the same

Edited on by Supermegaman

StarBoy91

That is awesome, nintendogamerftw.

To each their own

StarBoy91

You still have a cool avatar, nintendogamerftw.

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.