Forums

Topic: Pixel Art

Posts 101 to 120 of 2,408

retired_account

Wiiperson11 wrote:

pixelman wrote:

@SonicMaster: Too late, wiiperson had dibs on Sonic first. Anyone else you'd like?

How are you going to send the avatar?

Image Shack. I'll upload it and you can save the image to your desktop,

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

Machu

pixelman if you could conjure a Yojimbo pixel avatar(in the style of your dude), i'd be very happy but that's a toughie. I'd love a pixel panda also, eating bamboo sat on his fluffy ass.

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

retired_account

Machu wrote:

pixelman if you could conjure a Yojimbo pixel avatar, i'd be very happy but that's a toughie. I'd love a pixel panda also, eating bamboo sat on his fluffy ass.

Cool, 'k. I'll surprise you.

retired_account

retired_account

@wiiperson11: Here you go dude. I just started this an hour and a half ago.

Untitled
Right-click the image and choose "Save Image As..."

retired_account

Wiiperson11

pixelman wrote:

@wiiperson11: Here you go dude. I just started this an hour and a half ago.

Untitled
Right-click the image and choose "Save Image As..."

WOW It looks great!
Thanks you rock!

Check out my videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cabaco14
I have great videos!

SonicMaster

Like I said, can you make me a pixel version of my current icon? Oh, and btw, can someone tell me how to upload banners to the internet? I made one for backloggery, but i don't know how to get it there. I think it's cool, but I can't figure out how to make it so people can see it.

Edited on by SonicMaster

SonicMaster

retired_account

SonicMaster wrote:

Like I said, can you make me a pixel version of my current icon? Oh, and btw, can someone tell me how to upload banners to the internet? I made one for backloggery, but i don't know how to get it there. I think it's cool, but I can't figure out how to make it so people can see it.

I don't think I could master the fuzziness of your current one. Keep it, it's awesome. To upload images go to,
http://imageshack.us
select your file, then hit the upload button. It'll give you several sharing links, but the top one is the best.

retired_account

Adam

How about a cowboy and his dog looking toward a mountain?

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

retired_account

I must think on that one. Your avatar is already pure awesomeness.

retired_account

SonicMaster

@pixelman- I tried uploading, but it didn't work. You're probably more experienced than me, so how about I email you the banner, then you upload it?

SonicMaster

retired_account

How did it "not work"? Did it just stall?

retired_account

SonicMaster

It said "upload terminated" or something like that, then it took me to another page and I tried again. When it got to the page where it shows the links, I tried inserting the link to my backloggery page, but nothing showed up.

SonicMaster

retired_account

Then it did work. Choose the top link (the direct link) and post it here using:

[ img ] urlhere [ /img ]

Without the spaces.

retired_account

SonicMaster

[img]http://img190.imageshack.us/i/backloggerybannerw.mp4/[img] It's still not working! Not on here or backloggery. When i upload it, it says " An error has occured during video conversion. Please try again later or upload another image." Can you please try to upload it?

Edited on by SonicMaster

SonicMaster

retired_account

Waaoohhh! That's a movie file, not an image file. You should save it as a .PNG.

retired_account

SonicMaster

Thanks!
edit: Never mind. Changed the mp4 to png and still not working!

Edited on by SonicMaster

SonicMaster

SonicMaster

Again, can i email you and you try to upload it? That would make this a lot easier.

SonicMaster

retired_account

Is this even an image file? You need to open it with an image program (Paint) and save it as a BMP, JPEG, or PNG.

I don't want to give out my email.

retired_account

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.