General Discussion Forum

Topic: Pixel Art

Showing 101 to 120 of 2,433

AuthorMessage

Wiiperson11

101. Posted:

pixelman wrote:

@SonicMaster: Too late, wiiperson had dibs on Sonic first. Anyone else you'd like?

How are you going to send the avatar?

Check out my videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cabaco14
I have great videos!

AuthorMessage

pixelman

102. Posted:

Wiiperson11 wrote:

pixelman wrote:

@SonicMaster: Too late, wiiperson had dibs on Sonic first. Anyone else you'd like?

How are you going to send the avatar?

Image Shack. :) I'll upload it and you can save the image to your desktop,

Edited on by pixelman

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa

AuthorMessage

Machu

103. Posted:

pixelman if you could conjure a Yojimbo pixel avatar(in the style of your dude), i'd be very happy :) but that's a toughie. I'd love a pixel panda also, eating bamboo sat on his fluffy ass. :)

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

pixelman

104. Posted:

Machu wrote:

pixelman if you could conjure a Yojimbo pixel avatar, i'd be very happy :) but that's a toughie. I'd love a pixel panda also, eating bamboo sat on his fluffy ass. :)

Cool, 'k. I'll surprise you. :)

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa

AuthorMessage

pixelman

105. Posted:

@wiiperson11: Here you go dude. I just started this an hour and a half ago. :D

Untitled
Right-click the image and choose "Save Image As..."

Edited on by pixelman

AuthorMessage

Wiiperson11

106. Posted:

pixelman wrote:

@wiiperson11: Here you go dude. I just started this an hour and a half ago. :D

Untitled
Right-click the image and choose "Save Image As..."

WOW It looks great!
Thanks you rock!

Check out my videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cabaco14
I have great videos!

AuthorMessage

pixelman

107. Posted:

No problem dude. :)

AuthorMessage

SonicMaster

108. Posted:

Like I said, can you make me a pixel version of my current icon? Oh, and btw, can someone tell me how to upload banners to the internet? I made one for backloggery, but i don't know how to get it there. I think it's cool, but I can't figure out how to make it so people can see it.

Edited on by SonicMaster

I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked

AuthorMessage

pixelman

109. Posted:

SonicMaster wrote:

Like I said, can you make me a pixel version of my current icon? Oh, and btw, can someone tell me how to upload banners to the internet? I made one for backloggery, but i don't know how to get it there. I think it's cool, but I can't figure out how to make it so people can see it.

I don't think I could master the fuzziness of your current one. Keep it, it's awesome. :D To upload images go to,
http://imageshack.us
select your file, then hit the upload button. It'll give you several sharing links, but the top one is the best.

AuthorMessage

minial100

110. Posted:

Not really any point in mine, huh?

DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIOR
My BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!

AuthorMessage

Adam

111. Posted:

How about a cowboy and his dog looking toward a mountain?

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

pixelman

112. Posted:

I must think on that one. Your avatar is already pure awesomeness. :D

AuthorMessage

SonicMaster

113. Posted:

@pixelman- I tried uploading, but it didn't work. You're probably more experienced than me, so how about I email you the banner, then you upload it?

AuthorMessage

pixelman

114. Posted:

How did it "not work"? Did it just stall?

AuthorMessage

SonicMaster

115. Posted:

It said "upload terminated" or something like that, then it took me to another page and I tried again. When it got to the page where it shows the links, I tried inserting the link to my backloggery page, but nothing showed up.

AuthorMessage

pixelman

116. Posted:

Then it did work. Choose the top link (the direct link) and post it here using:

[ img ] urlhere [ /img ]

Without the spaces. :)

AuthorMessage

SonicMaster

117. Posted:

[img]http://img190.imageshack.us/i/backloggerybannerw.mp4/[img] It's still not working! Not on here or backloggery. When i upload it, it says " An error has occured during video conversion. Please try again later or upload another image." Can you please try to upload it?

Edited on by SonicMaster

AuthorMessage

pixelman

118. Posted:

Waaoohhh! That's a movie file, not an image file. :O You should save it as a .PNG. ;)

Edited on by pixelman

AuthorMessage

SonicMaster

119. Posted:

Thanks!
edit: Never mind. Changed the mp4 to png and still not working!

Edited on by SonicMaster

AuthorMessage

SonicMaster

120. Posted:

Again, can i email you and you try to upload it? That would make this a lot easier.