CUCUMBERS

Adventure Time | (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Crimsonloggery

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

602. Posted:

Untitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
Jaz007

Jaz007

603. Posted:

Untitled

Currently playing: Destiny (PS4), Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires (PS4), Destiny (PS4), Atelier: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky -Escha and Logy, and (some) Rune Factory 4.
Going to play soon: Ratchet and Clank HD Collection (started it, but not gonna really get into it until later.)

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

604. Posted:

Untitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage
Jaz007

Jaz007

605. Posted:

Untitled

Currently playing: Destiny (PS4), Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires (PS4), Destiny (PS4), Atelier: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky -Escha and Logy, and (some) Rune Factory 4.
Going to play soon: Ratchet and Clank HD Collection (started it, but not gonna really get into it until later.)

AuthorMessage
Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

606. Posted:

Untitled

Bulbousaur

Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage
Jaz007

Jaz007

607. Posted:

Untitled

Edited on by Jaz007

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

608. Posted:

Untitled

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

If you
Could do
Anything you want to
Would you
Come though
Or would you decide to let it go?

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Jaz007

Jaz007

609. Posted:

Untitled

Edited on by Jaz007

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

610. Posted:

Untitled

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

If you
Could do
Anything you want to
Would you
Come though

AuthorMessage
Jaz007

Jaz007

611. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

612. Posted:

Untitled

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

If you
Could do
Anything you want to
Would you
Come though

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

613. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage
Jaz007

Jaz007

614. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage
Dark-Luigi

Dark-Luigi

615. Posted:

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs30/f/2008/160/0/e/Shiek_FAILZ_by...

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage
Jaz007

Jaz007

616. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage
CrimsonFire13-5

CrimsonFire13-5

617. Posted:

Untitled

CUCUMBERS

Crimsonloggery

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

618. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage
CrimsonFire13-5

CrimsonFire13-5

619. Posted:

Untitled

CUCUMBERS

Crimsonloggery

AuthorMessage
Captain_Toad

Captain_Toad

620. Posted:

http://browse.deviantart.com/art/AMY-LOVE-SONIC-316298616

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Currently Nominating Best Spooky VGMs and Best RPG Battle Music

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4