Showing 301 to 320 of 1,231
301. Posted: Fri 8th Mar 2013 23:01 GMT
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
302. Posted: Fri 8th Mar 2013 23:16 GMT
The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.
3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder
303. Posted: Fri 8th Mar 2013 23:23 GMT
304. Posted: Sat 9th Mar 2013 00:29 GMT
SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/
I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms
305. Posted: Sat 9th Mar 2013 02:47 GMT
306. Posted: Sat 9th Mar 2013 02:48 GMT
307. Posted: Sat 9th Mar 2013 02:50 GMT
308. Posted: Sat 9th Mar 2013 04:37 GMT
Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!
3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus
309. Posted: Sat 9th Mar 2013 04:41 GMT
310. Posted: Sun 10th Mar 2013 17:18 GMT
311. Posted: Sun 10th Mar 2013 17:27 GMT
I make Pixel Art on occasion.
3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215
312. Posted: Sun 10th Mar 2013 17:30 GMT
313. Posted: Sun 10th Mar 2013 17:45 GMT
314. Posted: Mon 11th Mar 2013 04:09 GMT
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid
315. Posted: Mon 11th Mar 2013 05:44 GMT
NL's biggest Jar Jar Binks fan! (probably)
Does Duck Hunt really need a wiki?
Currently playing: (Wii U) Smash Bros. 4
316. Posted: Mon 11th Mar 2013 07:02 GMT
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid
3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter: NoUsernameHere
317. Posted: Mon 11th Mar 2013 07:15 GMT
318. Posted: Mon 11th Mar 2013 12:22 GMT
319. Posted: Mon 11th Mar 2013 12:36 GMT
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/the-legend-of-zelda/images/317889... (Just in case you can't see it)
BTW, what is that Pokemon in the bottom left of post 310, I seriously have no idea what it is. If I don't find out its going to bother me all day
Edited on Mon 11th March, 2013 @ 13:38 by Bulbousaur
3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur
320. Posted: Mon 11th Mar 2013 15:30 GMT
@bulby1994 It's supposed to be a Latios, it doesn't even look like Latios, but I checked the original drawing and that's what it says it is, I think the artist made Latios like that because they wanted to make Latios and Latias different.