Showing 301 to 320 of 1,208
301. Posted: Fri 8th Mar 2013 23:01 GMT
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
302. Posted: Fri 8th Mar 2013 23:16 GMT
The Green Thunder strikes like lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
Deviantart Profile. <- Going through a DK phrase.
The Chit Chat crew! <- A thread full of...intresting things.
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
In Mario Kart 8, or any other mario kart game for that matter, blue shells are evil, but it's soooo fun to unleash them.
\"You all will look great hanging from the wall of my throne room!
3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder
303. Posted: Fri 8th Mar 2013 23:23 GMT
304. Posted: Sat 9th Mar 2013 00:29 GMT
I removed the funny thing here, U mad?
Galaxy bio that Dark-Luigi made, but I use it here, so it here, that mean click here, or I rev you up in a fryer
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms
305. Posted: Sat 9th Mar 2013 02:47 GMT
306. Posted: Sat 9th Mar 2013 02:48 GMT
307. Posted: Sat 9th Mar 2013 02:50 GMT
308. Posted: Sat 9th Mar 2013 04:37 GMT
Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!
3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus
309. Posted: Sat 9th Mar 2013 04:41 GMT
310. Posted: Sun 10th Mar 2013 17:18 GMT
311. Posted: Sun 10th Mar 2013 17:27 GMT
I make Pixel Art on occasion.
3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215
312. Posted: Sun 10th Mar 2013 17:30 GMT
313. Posted: Sun 10th Mar 2013 17:45 GMT
314. Posted: Mon 11th Mar 2013 04:09 GMT
"Fear is freedom! Control is release! Contradiction is truth! That is the reality of this world! Listen well, you pigs in human clothing, and submit to that reality!"
[22:25] CaptainSquid: since when did nl become a dating site
3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid
315. Posted: Mon 11th Mar 2013 05:44 GMT
My SSB4 Newcomers Wishlist - Update 1
My Metroid Prime 3DS Controls Idea
Don't forget about the guy in purple!
Excited for: Sonic Boom, Smash Bros. 4, Q.U.B.E. Director's Cut
Nintendo Network ID: Austroid
316. Posted: Mon 11th Mar 2013 07:02 GMT
Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), Pokemon X (3DS), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"The good news is, we found the Drago Fang. The bad news is, well, we found it inside your wife's chest." <Saddest game quote ever.
3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing
317. Posted: Mon 11th Mar 2013 07:15 GMT
318. Posted: Mon 11th Mar 2013 12:22 GMT
319. Posted: Mon 11th Mar 2013 12:36 GMT
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/the-legend-of-zelda/images/317889... (Just in case you can't see it)
BTW, what is that Pokemon in the bottom left of post 310, I seriously have no idea what it is. If I don't find out its going to bother me all day
Edited on Mon 11th March, 2013 @ 13:38 by Bulbousaur
"Let's scratch that Deadpool itch"
Favourite games: Majora's Mask, Brawl, Borderlands, Yoshi's Island, Fire Emblem Awakening
Join the Deadpool Crew! We have chimichangas for all!
The future Wii Fit Trainer champion of SSB4
3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur
320. Posted: Mon 11th Mar 2013 15:30 GMT
@bulby1994 It's supposed to be a Latios, it doesn't even look like Latios, but I checked the original drawing and that's what it says it is, I think the artist made Latios like that because they wanted to make Latios and Latias different.