Posts 241 to 260 of 337

Toon_Link

Here's a picture of me and my dad.

Untitled

Toon_Link

Firkraag

Untitled
I still don't exist.

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore

longtimegamer

Firkraag wrote:

Untitled
I still don't exist.

Huh? Who said that?

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Stuffgamer1

@longtimegamer: I think you missed the point of the joke. He's saying that even though he posted a picture, he still doesn't exist. This is in clear defiance of the stated purpose of this thread, which is an either/or choice. And now you made me go and Fozzy it for you. Wakka Wakka.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Slapshot

@Sean Aaron.... dude I like the Goatee, Ive considered growing one down, but lately Ive been wearing a full beard because its been cold as heck lol. How much ink work do you have? Im considering getting my fifth inkjob pretty soon.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

grenworthshero

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

@longtimegamer: I think you missed the point of the joke. He's saying that even though he posted a picture, he still doesn't exist. This is in clear defiance of the stated purpose of this thread, which is an either/or choice. And now you made me go and Fozzy it for you. Wakka Wakka.

@Stuffgamer1: I think you missed the point of the joke. He's saying "who said that" because if someone doesn't exist, then you shouldn't hear them

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Sean_Aaron

slapshot82 wrote:

@Sean Aaron.... dude I like the Goatee, Ive considered growing one down, but lately Ive been wearing a full beard because its been cold as heck lol. How much ink work do you have? Im considering getting my fifth inkjob pretty soon.

I've got five. There's more work I want done, but games, graphic novels and DVDs eat up my spare currency presently.

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Stuffgamer1

@Roopa: That's MR. Idiot to you, good sir!

Ah, we all have our moments, eh? I can laugh at myself just as well as the next guy when the circumstances call for it.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

LzWinky

Ain't I perty?

Untitled

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Flandy

lz2010 wrote:

Ain't I perty?

Untitled

O_o How am i still alive?

Edited on by theblackdragon

Flandy

brooks83

lz2010 wrote:

Ain't I perty?

Untitled

You are one sexy mofo lz

brooks83

Stuffgamer1

Although I may regret pointing this out, the picture's much more tolerable in this smaller size. Less detail on the excessive body hair.

LzWinky

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

Although I may regret pointing this out, the picture's much more tolerable in this smaller size. Less detail on the excessive body hair.

That's what happens when I finally figure out what I did wrong when I tried to resize it

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Stuffgamer1

@lz: Oh, so you didn't mean for it to be so huge and detailed before?

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

jpfan1989

I'm the one in red
Untitled

Edited on by jpfan1989

3DS:: 1805 2437 5220
Nintendo Network ID PhoenixFalconer

Stuffgamer1

@jpfan: Cool. Now I'm trying to figure out why the guy with the beard, glasses, and beret looks so familiar. Weird.

Vendetta

Mythbusters, dude.

Vendetta

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.