Forums

Topic: Pics or you dont exist

Posts 141 to 160 of 337

Slapshot

@machu...... lol It must have cracked the camera

@PSage..... dude I know you remember it but I swear I thought you were a girl for months. Funny stuff.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Adam

Machu wrote:

EDIT: Post your pic already Adam, I have enough information to get me started, but need a picture to complete the shrine.

I fail to see the problem with my currently posted pic.

On the subject of Miis (which Stuffy brought up earlier), mine used to look perfect. Then I got shot by a laser and didn't need glasses anymore, and I cut my hair to a more manly length. You'd think it would be a simple matter of removing the Mii's glasses and changing the hair style, but I can't get it to look quite as accurate now, sadly.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Stuffgamer1

@Machu: Stop scaring all the ladies off, dude. Emoticon somewhere halfway between and if you can imagine it.

I don't actually know how to define being too "old" for Disney. I'm only 20. I think it may be one of those things that some people have a "do not like" phase with or something. Watch them come back into the fold when they have kids.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

StarBoy91

@jpfan - ... Is that one of the Jonas brothers in that picture?

To each their own

Noire

Thanks, JuneBelle. I appreciate the support. Just like others have mentioned, though, I know they're (mostly) just messing with me, and I wouldn't want it any other way. Also, I figured the avatar didn't help, but I didn't even think about the whole Marvel connection to my name. Interesting...

slapshot82 wrote:

@PSage..... dude I know you remember it but I swear I thought you were a girl for months. Funny stuff.

Hahaha, yes I do. Weirdest night of my forum life so far, because back then I was totally oblivious and innocent to the whole thing and didn't want to give off the wrong impression.

Now...not so much.

And in case any of y'all were wondering...

No pics!

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Machu

Untitled

so yeah, here's a picture of my ass. I'm too much of a coward to post my face on the net, too many skeletons. better safe than sorry eh.

apologies

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

The_Fox

@Machu:
Don't worry----that mouse was totally asking for it!

@Stuff
Well, it was last winter and I've lost some weight since then.

In all seriousness, I may post some soon if I can find some that doesn't feature me shirtless and drunk or with my last girlfriend.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

jpfan1989

StarBoy91 wrote:

@jpfan - ... Is that one of the Jonas brothers in that picture?

Nope. Just me.

3DS:: 1805 2437 5220
Nintendo Network ID PhoenixFalconer

Tails

everyones seen me so nobody needs to see me anymore i think i annoy yall with my pictures enough

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Infernape1000

WolfRamHeart wrote:

I have decided to share with you a picture of me on a good day:

Untitled

So your a vampire...Good. Cause I have business that needs to be taken care of. ; )

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

LzWinky

WolfRamHeart wrote:

I have decided to share with you a picture of me on a good day:

Untitled

Dude, you seriously need a paper sack over your head! No one wants to see that ugly face!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Toon_Link

OMG, WolfRamHeart is a vampire!

Toon_Link

LzWinky

Vampires suck!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Stevie

I am the pirate behind the bunch of grapes, just in front of Spiderman and to the left of the guy dressed as a bin bag.

Untitled

Edited on by Stevie

theblackdragon

MrPinguy wrote:

So please don't mix emo-fail-fake-undead-people with the awesomeness that is an vampire.

Thank you. Seriously. D:<

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

The_Fox

Bah, all of this current emo-vampire stuff can all be traced to Anne Rice. We should have stopped her when we had the chance.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

SpentAllMyTokens

I'd post a picture, but then you guys would all know i'm actually 45 year old man PRETENDING to be a female in her early twenties.

...crap! I've said too much!

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

Machu

But... I've already booked tickets to Hong Kong and everything. I wish you'd said something sooner. Damn!

Rawr!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.