Forums

Topic: Pics or you dont exist

Posts 101 to 120 of 337

StarBoy91

theblackdragon wrote:

@Panda: is that lipstick you used for blood? lol

Either that, or some weird form of paint. I'm almost tempted to believe it's the former.

To each their own

Storm_Owl

Corbie wrote:

It's not much, but I do exist. Sort of...

Untitled

is that you '_' wow

This account is dead move along please.

Stuffgamer1

I've seen that picture of Corbie on Facebook before.

Oy, I added my avatar as a bonus, and at least two people have gone with JUST that since. Lame.

Good for lz, finally posting a real picture! Some of you should follow his example cough*Feenie*cough

@donth8theplaya69: What do you mean, Facebook won't "let" you post your pictures? It can't stop you! Here's how I did it (using Firefox): Right click on the picture and select "copy image location." Paste that url between bbcode img brackets, and you're set!

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Slapshot

@Tony..... Yep!!!! Got hitched and went down there for a week. We own a condo down there in the Animal Kingdom..... Man I cant wait to get back down there again.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

JonWahlgren

theblackdragon wrote:

@Panda: is that lipstick you used for blood? lol

Indeed it is. Here's the full Kurt and Courtney getup, where I look about 30 pounds heavier than I really am:

Untitled

Edited on by JonWahlgren

JonWahlgren

Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter:

blackknight77

slapshot82 wrote:

@Tony..... Yep!!!! Got hitched and went down there for a week. We own a condo down there in the Animal Kingdom..... Man I cant wait to get back down there again.

Same here I can't wait to go back down it was one of the best vacations I ever had, and the fact that Star Wars weekend was going on made it all the better!

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

Deleted

donth8theplaya69, you ought to try photobucket.

It's cool to finally see what Corbie looks like.

Deleted

Noire

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

Some of you should follow his example cough*Feenie*cough

A real picture? Of me?

Bwahahahahaha no. Besides, when you try to take a picture of me, the camera breaks. Also I am invisible. So it's a no go.

Yeah, that's it.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Stuffgamer1

@Feenie: Lame!

@Terranigma: Okay, you did have an excuse, and you've now rectified the problem anyway. On the other hand, donth8theplaya69's problem doesn't seem to make any sense. I hope my advice helps.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Stuffgamer1

@donth8theplaya69: No problem! Glad I could help.

Now I know to add you to the list of "people who confuse me with opposite-gender avatars." Feenie was the first I encountered (and he's had FAR too much fun with the situation since), but others have cropped up surprisingly quickly. Sigh.

Noire

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

Sorry, I'm too attached to my androgynous nature on-site to be giving it up so easily. Maybe one day, when I'm tired of it, you'll all finally be able to gaze upon my grotesque face, but until then, the only pic of me you're getting is Bridget!

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Noire

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

Feenie was the first I encountered (and he's had FAR too much fun with the situation since),

Too much fun? Stuff, I'm only getting started, mwahahaha! I'm sorry, I can't help it, it really is too much fun...

Terranigma wrote:

DAMM YOU!!

Bwahahahahaha! Maybe next time, Terra!

Not!

grenworthshero

PhoenixSage wrote:

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

Sorry, I'm too attached to my androgynous nature on-site to be giving it up so easily. Maybe one day, when I'm tired of it, you'll all finally be able to gaze upon my grotesque face, but until then, the only pic of me you're getting is Bridget!

Aww, come on. just put on some make-up, comb your hair...y'know. It can't be that bad. You can't deny your fans their requests.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Noire

grenworthshero wrote:

Aww, come on. just put on some make-up, comb your hair...y'know. It can't be that bad. You can deny your fans their requests.

Y'know, I've never once had someone suggest that I go put make-up and do up my hair, but then again, none of you have the benefit of actually seeing my face and knowing that it wouldn't change a thing. Huh, maybe I will later when my roommate's not around. It would go well with the skirt.

...too bad none of you will get to see that, huh?

Maybe someday...it's really the paranoia that gets me, not the fact that my gender would be confirmed, as it's now just a joke.

cheetahman91

Meh, I don't show me personal pictures. You gots to extract them from me first.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Machu

Ha, this is mad! But in a good way, faces, names, y'know. Nice to see you all. Corbie, I think you look cooool, in fact I know you are (though the pink t-shirt kinda messes with my "he met Pantera, he's my hero" thing ).

I'll post mine, ergh, shortly. once I say goodbye to anonymity

Rawr!

JuneBelle

PhoenixSage wrote:

grenworthshero wrote:

Aww, come on. just put on some make-up, comb your hair...y'know. It can't be that bad. You can deny your fans their requests.

Y'know, I've never once had someone suggest that I go put make-up and do up my hair, but then again, none of you have the benefit of actually seeing my face and knowing that it wouldn't change a thing. Huh, maybe I will later when my roommate's not around. It would go well with the skirt.

...too bad none of you will get to see that, huh?

Maybe someday...it's really the paranoia that gets me, not the fact that my gender would be confirmed, as it's now just a joke.

I agree.

I don't think that the rest of you guys have the right to force people to show their pictures. I know that I have my own reasons for never posting my pic on the internet, especially an open forum for all the world to see.

JuneBelle

malpon

Untitled

What did you expect?

This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!

Stuffgamer1

@donth8theplaya69: Well, I don't recall you ever saying anything particularly gender-specific, and your avatars are always of female characters. What did you EXPECT me to think? Feenie had the same problem, of course...and you are not exempt.

@JuneBelle: Hey, no worries; we're not really trying to FORCE him...more like playful coercing, if that makes sense. He's earned himself a special place on this site, so such joking is to be expected. I do fully respect and understand your personal desire to remain anonymous, as well.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.