Forums

Topic: Pet Peeves

Posts 101 to 118 of 118

piguy101

It bothers me when I kill someone and they don't spawn back.

I HATE IT

Edited on by piguy101

I'm half pig, half man, and half dog.

Captain_Toad

Sore losers that make up excuses so they can win. A La my little brother.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

ClockworkMario

When people use this - or -- when they should use .

Yeah it's a small, almost insignificant, distinction, but it does make a difference. Luckily NL uses the correct one.

Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1586-9129

Snagrio

When someone tells me something that I clearly already know. I can't stand that.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Big_Boy_Chubs

When i'm in class and say something, and then 10 seconds later someone says the EXCACT SAME THING! AAAAAaaa!!!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

MasterChordles

People that make miiverse posts asking for yeahs. "Yeah if you have a Wii U!" I don't have one. I'm looking at this on my NES -_-

What the what?
"The pain goes away, but your work always remains." - Masahiro Sakurai
Miiverse page: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/GigaBlizzard
Nintendo network ID: GigaBlizzard

Jani-Koblaney

Here's a few of mine:
-When people call pop "soda"
-When people use the word "bloody" to describe something. Example- "That game is bloody hard!"
-When people bash the US (and MN), just because it's "cool" to do it.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

8BitSamurai

When games don't have a timer. I love seeing the timers before I beat it, it gives me a better image of the value of the game.

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

mamp

I hate that it feels like nowadays people just read words but they don't actually focus on the message that those words are trying to tell you.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

CM30

Cynicism and general hatred of others that's so common online. Good grief I hate this. I mean, when did it become 'cool' to say that everything sucks and everyone is stupid? Where do all these young people get this horrific elitism from?

Forced motion controls in games. The amount of times I've failed on sections because some developer thought it'd be fun to force pointless motion control gimmickry for no reason is kind of high now. See, the gyro sections in Mario & Luigi Dream Team's giant battles, Fluzzard and the Manta Rays in the Mario Galaxy games, those beams you have to cross in Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon.... what was wrong with using bloody circle pad/analogue stick controls for these?

Not being able to replay things in games easily. There's a million and one things I'd love to do in Mario & Luigi Dream Team's earlier gameplay/boss battles, but at least half them aren't even in the Battle Ring. Why should I have to replay from scratch just to see all the things I can do in a single battle?

Games not having a sound test. I quite like listening to some video game music, and not being able to do so without sound effects is freaking annoying. For example, I really want to hear the boss themes from Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon more clearly, along with the full themes played in Polterpup cut scenes. But I can't, because you can't get them with no SFX in game, the latter lasts about ten seconds in a cut scene and there's no official soundtrack.

The lazyness of people online. Seriously, I see all this complaining about things like SOPA, NSA spying, etc and agree with it... but no one seems to be actually doing anything about it. Or even TRYING to do anything about it. Hey kids, want to have freedom and privacy? Leave your computer for two minutes, step off Facebook/Twitter/Reddit/forums and actually try going into politics. Or actually campaigning or something. Oh wait, you won't. Because the 'young person' way is to sit online and just whine about issues rather than trying to solve them.

How people's way of rejecting someone now seems to be to just ignore them. Seriously, is it really so hard to just say 'no I'm not interested' or 'no I'm turning down your offer' or 'no you don't have this job since you don't fit the criteria'? Just ignoring people to try and make them go away seems awfully rude...

Wii U/any other system is doomed articles. Can we please be more optimistic and not try and just stick the boot in at the earliest possible opportunity? Or is optimism seen as a bad thing in this day and age?

The hypocrisy of many large gaming sites towards Nintendo. Oh, does a Mario game not innovate? 7/10! Does Call of Duty or Madden not innovate? 9/10 ratings across the board. Even worse if it's even less known than the Mario series (like say Star Fox or F-Zero or Donkey Kong or Wario or whatever), since it seems like the 'journalists' of the gaming world are practically terrified of giving them better scores than Mario or Zelda or some triple A third party game on the Xbox 360/PS3. Just be fair to everyone please.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

KittenKoder

Fake nostalgia, well, nostalgia of any kind really. I get the comfort stuff, things which bring fond memories of the past, but seriously, today is the best day of all history. Today will always be the best time to live, and it has always been the best time to live. So stop it, the 80s sucked, and the 90s weren't much better. The 60s were horrible, and the 70s were just rough.

Also, only gamers should do game reviews, if you don't play at least 5 hours of video games per day, most days, one a system you are reviewing, you have nothing important to add other than technical stuff. I get the most honest, and accurate, reviews of Nintendo games from the eShop.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

DawnOverALilly

I really hate it when people just randomly start messing with my hair.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

ogo79

DawnOverALilly wrote:

you shoulda just told me in person instead of throwing it all out there for the internet to see.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

DawnOverALilly

ogo79 wrote:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

you shoulda just told me in person instead of throwing it all out there for the internet to see.

Eh? I mean when someone runs there hands through my hair or gets stuff in it or just messes it up.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

MrWalkieTalkie

People who think anything I draw is "anime" even do is so painfully clear that it isn't.
People who think that even the most moderate piece of creativity is the work of some halucinagetic drugs.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Ketchupcat

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

People who think that even the most moderate piece of creativity is the work of some halucinagetic drugs.

I HATE this. Every time I see something creative on YouTube or something, the top comment is always "i wonder what they were smoking when they made this lol" or something like this. So I try to ue my imagination on the Internet as minimally as possible.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

GuSolarFlare

I hate when someone assumes that I care what people think about me!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.