WolfRamHeart

101. Posted:

No VC releases on Monday.:P

WolfRamHeart

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9821-2538 | Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart

AuthorMessage

NintenFreak

102. Posted:

when people use jokes from TV/movies/comedians and claim them as their own.

Nintenfreak

AuthorMessage

OldBoy

103. Posted:

The older I get, the more things pee me off.Sad but true I'm afraid.
Todays 'Pet Peeve' (is peeve really a word??) : People driving at 30 Mph in a 40 zone. Drive faster you old biddys!!!! FFS..... I gotta get to work!!

What's this bit for again?

AuthorMessage

Punny

104. Posted:

My pet peeves are kids behind you in places where you sit that kick your seat (like in an airplane or a movie theater), people who talk loudly on their cell phones, People that snap gum in a room that echoes, the dog from Duck Hunt, the Jonas Brothers, Justin Bieber, Miley Cirus, and Twilight.

Edited on by Punny

I'm back (for the moment)!

AuthorMessage

JohnWalrus

105. Posted:

Pet peeves other people do: Spitting on my face while talking to me, agreeing with everything I say, being close-minded, playing stupid all the time, talking while I'm talking, immediately getting defensive when someone says "evolution" or "god", even if it's not meant in a religious context.

Pet peeves I have about myself: How whenever I try to write something meaningful, it turns out looking really , how it's hard for me to stick with learning something, how I almost NEVER finish video games, how I'm bad at drawing, how I'm unadventurous, how I'm lazy.
We don't appreciate that here, either. -- TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

"I will destroy everything! I will create a monument to non-existence!"~Kefka Palazzo (FFVI)
Backloggery

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

106. Posted:

Guys, let's keep this to the occasional peeve, not laundry lists detailing every last thing you hate, please.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

107. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

Guys, let's keep this to the occasional peeve, not laundry lists detailing every last thing you hate, please.

Did you just delete my laundry list? For shame :p

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Sean007s

108. Posted:

Chavs,and gangster's.
And its not a pet peeve. Its something I truly despise. No joke,they don't deserve to live. Not the ones I know anyway.
Well maybe you can consider it a pet peeve because they annoy me when they're even around.

Oh and for a small pet peeve,I get annoyed by Fanboy's of any console.
Just because I like the PS3 doesn't mean I should be called "a you know what" by the 360 owners or the other way around and so on.

Edited on by Sean007s

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

AuthorMessage

Aviator

109. Posted:

Lads.

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

110. Posted:

Sean007s wrote:

Chavs,and gangster's.
And its not a pet peeve. Its something I truly despise. No joke,they don't deserve to live. Not the ones I know anyway.
Well maybe you can consider it a pet peeve because they annoy me when they're even around.

Oh and for a small pet peeve,I get annoyed by Fanboy's of any console.
Just because I like the PS3 doesn't mean I should be called "a you know what" by the 360 owners or the other way around and so on.

I despise gangsters as well with a passion, and my brother's a gangster too! Well, he's not full blown, more like skater/gangster. But they all come across as total tools, morons, close minded and ungrounded. Can't stand them! They're totaly idiots for the most part.

Edited on by WaveWarlock

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

sykotek

111. Posted:

@WaveBoy: Skater Gangsta?
...like this?

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

112. Posted:

sykotek wrote:

@WaveBoy: Skater Gangsta?
...like this?

Thanks for reminding me what throwing up feels like.
This video nailed their movement, and facial expressions to the tee' hahaha.
My brother always tips his head up, with this stupid smug grin on his face while he's slowly smoking on a cherry pom pom, while his rap's blasting in the background.lol It's laughable...I just can't STAND gangsters and skaters. Their little 'hardcore' act is pathetic. But ya, I have no problem with emo's, but the majority of emo's are teenagers, and i don't hang with teenagers so yea.lol....Yet I'm not a fan of punkers OR jocks either. I just like people that are down to earth, open, people that are just REAL and that are themselves ou know? gamers and film geeks are my crowd for sure, and I love girls who are in love with horror movies, well the ones that are cute that is :p

Anyways, as for my bro I barely talk to him anymore. I can't even have a normal conversation with the guy, he's as deep as cardboard and is so ungrounded, simple minded and living in rap gangsta'(....)party la la' land while free loading off of people. I try talking to him about a movie and I get all into it and he's like,"yeah"

lol. I'm done

Edited on by WaveWarlock

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

113. Posted:

WolfRamHeart wrote:

No VC releases on Monday.:P

Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Journal | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage

Nintenzo

114. Posted:

Peeves from Harry Potter is pretty annoying...
Well, I do really hate stupid forum topics, so it's a good thing this isn't one.

Nintenzo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6913-6784 | Nintendo Network ID: Akantares | Twitter: Akantares

AuthorMessage

piguy101

115. Posted:

It bothers me when I kill someone and they don't spawn back.

I HATE IT

Edited on by piguy101

I'm half pig, half man, and half dog.

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

116. Posted:

Sore losers that make up excuses so they can win. A La my little brother.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

ClockworkMario

117. Posted:

When people use this - or -- when they should use .

Yeah it's a small, almost insignificant, distinction, but it does make a difference. Luckily NL uses the correct one.

Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1586-9129 | Nintendo Network ID: Soon

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

118. Posted:

When someone tells me something that I clearly already know. I can't stand that.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Big_Boy_Chubs

119. Posted:

When i'm in class and say something, and then 10 seconds later someone says the EXCACT SAME THING! AAAAAaaa!!!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

AuthorMessage

MasterChordles

120. Posted:

People that make miiverse posts asking for yeahs. "Yeah if you have a Wii U!" I don't have one. I'm looking at this on my NES -_-

What the what?
"The pain goes away, but your work always remains." - Masahiro Sakurai
Miiverse page: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/GigaBlizzard
Nintendo network ID: GigaBlizzard