Forums

Topic: Overrated Movies

Posts 141 to 146 of 146

Tasuki

Personally I hate anything with Will Farrel. I cant stand the guy hes not funny at all. The only thing I liked him in was Curious George and Elf. Hes ok for kiddie movies but he needs to stop with the comedies.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Punny

The Twilight Saga and Fantasia (Yes, it's a classic, but I thought it was boring. Prepares for hate mail.).

I'm back (for the moment)!

Chucko

Avatar. Haven`t seen it, but I'm sure it's a good movie. BUT PEOPLE IT'S NOT THE BEST FILM EVER. Sheesh.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

xAlias

Alpha and Omega. Need I say more?
Twilight. Wow.
The Fantastic Mr. Fox. Incredibly boring. But funny when the characters used the word "cuss" instead of actual cuss words. Strange, strange.

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

Azurineknuckle

WaveBoy wrote:

Twilight makes for one unintentionally hilarious cringe worthy roll eyes worthy of an experience.
Only the brain dead twihard tweeny's(many of them are fat) will rush to the theatre for this hilariously bad superficial experience. Twilight acts as if farts don't exist and it makes little girls Ginie's tickle. Plain and simple like Mickey Mouse said on South Park," Little girls are f**king stupid!" lol

Thank You! =)

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." -Dr. Seuss (Happy Birthday to You)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.