Forums

Topic: Overrated Movies

Posts 121 to 140 of 146

Winslow

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland is extremely overrated.
A movie that has Johnny Depp on the cover, and "Tim Burton" in the title does not a legend make.

3DS Friend Code:
5198-2526-6139

JohnWalrus

As far as movies pop culture has over-rated, Twilight's up there!

Now, talkin' 'bout movies critics have over-rated, Titanic. It's okay, but not 4-star worthy... or Oscar-worthy, for that matter.

"I will destroy everything! I will create a monument to non-existence!"~Kefka Palazzo (FFVI)
Backloggery

Punny

WaveBoy wrote:

By the way, how was Ratatouille?

Ratatouille is a flipping masterpiece. Go see it now. Sure it can get a bit weird, but it's a work of art. Definately one of Pixar's best (and that's saying something).

I'm back (for the moment)!

KanrakusPizza

PunnyGuy wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

By the way, how was Ratatouille?

Ratatouille is a flipping masterpiece. Go see it now. Sure it can get a bit weird, but it's a work of art. Definately one of Pixar's best (and that's saying something).

Meh...... it was ok. Not Pixars best, imo.

wont be on here anymore

sonic_brawler95

WaveBoy wrote:

Dragoon wrote:

Transformers. Nuff said.

Agreed.
I thought it was awful. Megan Fox's performance was roll eyes worthy, and the Linkon Park track at the end was cringe worthy. And what was with Optimus Prime's lips? And ouf course alot of the action with the transformers looked like a giant robot orgy where i couldn't tell the difference between their arms and legs... They tried to make this movie epic, but i couldn't help but roll my eyes.....I hate Michael Bay, and I hate this movie. Still haven't seen the second yet.

I'll explain the second to you: Blah Blah Blah, explosion, omigosh run away, blah blah blah, robots- "lets rip each other apart" "ok!", more explosions, still running, kaboom kabam kablooey!, the end.
In my opinion, but I'm mostly joking.

But somehow, I kinda enjoyed the first one.

Edited on by sonic_brawler95

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

grenworthshero

Superbad and The Dark Knight. I haven't seen Avatar, (and I don't care) so I can't say anything about that one, but I'm sure I'd say it's overrated.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

sonic_brawler95

@Waveboy- I actually loved The Dark Knight, but I have to agree with you about Batman's voice. Wtf was up with that, it sounded like he's been smoking or something.. XD

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

tambourine_man

i'm going to have to say every movie is "over rated" becase apparently anything that anybody likes is "over rated"

tambourine_man

HolyMackerel

tambourine man wrote:

apparently anything that anybody likes is "over rated"

The truth is revealed!

HolyMackerel

shingi_70

I don't think the dark knight is overrate but i enjoyed batman begins more. i'm hoping that nolan doesn't crash and burn for the thrid film.

The Expendables. I haven';t seen it yet but it doesn'y look that great.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Azurineknuckle

Twlight!! seriously worst movie ever!!!

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." -Dr. Seuss (Happy Birthday to You)

TKOWL

I think an overrated movie this summer was The A-Team. All my friends says it was one of the best things they saw this year, but It wasn't all that great.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

OldBoy

Lost in Translation!!! Something f****** was,jeez, what a snooze fest.

What's this bit for again?

grenworthshero

@WaveBoy
Obviously, these are all opinions, but I didn't find Superbad to be funny. Maybe because I was never like that in high school, but it was just stupid. I know it's supposed to be stupid, but it wasn't even funny. Some of the jokes would have been funny in a sort of "you had to be there" kind of way, but they didn't work in a movie. I liked Zach and Miri (minus all the naked) and 40 Year-Old Virgin, and Anchorman is one of my favorites. On the other hand, Step Brothers and Talladega Nights were just alright, and I didn't even make it all the way through Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I don't know if Semi-pro is by the same people, but that's one of the worst movies I've seen.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.