Forums

Topic: Our Game Won't Work Because...

Posts 101 to 120 of 158

StuTwo

We won't be bringing our game to Switch because I have a paralysing fear of plumbers. I think it might be related to a traumatic experience I once had in some public toilets - since then I struggle not to vomit when I hear a flush and the idea of being in the same room as a plumber is an absolute no go. I know that Mario will be dressing up as many other things in his new game but it's not enough. Especially since I also have a paralysing fear of stereotypical Mexicans...

StuTwo

Switch Friend Code: SW-6338-4534-2507

NEStalgia

@NaviAndMii That has enough buttons, but it features touch screens, and the joysticks only work for right-handed users, the ergonomics are totally wrong. Sorry, we're not porting to that either. Space Flight Simulator 2018 will be available on PS4, XBox One, and PC only.

NEStalgia

NEStalgia

We can't port our game to Switch because we're utterly terrified of having to talk to Reggie.

NEStalgia

Anti-Matter

We can't port our game to Switch because our games has been eaten by our dogs and they said it was yummy yummy in their stomach.

Anti-Matter

GrailUK

We are not porting the game to Switch because we feel the scarcity of these portable devices could make children targets for criminal activity.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Haruki_NLI

We wont port to Switch because we cant decide if our game will be a handheld or console game.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Grumblevolcano

We won't port to Switch because Ice Cream won the Splatfest.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

-Green-

We can't port our game because of Voice Chat.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

SLIGEACH_EIRE

-Green- wrote:

We can't port our game because of Voice Chat.

I think that's quite possibly what the 3rd parties will be saying to themselves after today.

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

-Green-

Wouldn't surprise me honestly.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Anti-Matter

We won't port our games because our games are from another Galaxy with distance more than 100 million years light from Earth.

Anti-Matter

Tyranexx

"We can't port our game because the Switch isn't approved by PETA. According to them, Mario is the epitome of violence against animals. PETA is totally trustworthy."

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

We won't port our games to Switch because our games are Too Sexy for petite machine with size 17.3 x 10 cm.

Anti-Matter

NEStalgia

"We can't port our game to Switch because we can't even get Switches. Seriously, they're sold out everywhere." (yes, this one's paraphrased, but otherwise a real one.....)

NEStalgia

Tyranexx

@DarthNocturnal: I was referencing that Mario flash game they made awhile ago. To be fair, they could target many video game characters besides the portly plumber.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

ogo79

we cant port our games to switch because the bayonetta amiibos are already being scalped on ebay and they arent even out until tomorrow and the people who pre ordered them cant even pick them up yet

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

NaviAndMii

"No - because, when we're not making games...we're making excuses"

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Bunkerneath

Our game will not work because we have translated it from Japanese to English and then back to Japanese (Kingdom Hearts III)

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

We can't port our games to Switch because we use Hamster running on the wheel as our power supply to create our games and it takes (almost) forever to make 1 game.

Anti-Matter

Tyranexx

"We can't bring our full game to the Switch because we believe some of the modes will be too confusing for consumers used to Nintendo platforms."

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.