Forums

Topic: Other Unpopular Opinions (non-gaming tech/media)

Posts 341 to 351 of 351

Anti-Matter

@LuckyLand
Whooopsie...
My bad, a Typo.
Actually it was One Piece, not One Peuce.

Anti-Matter

RR529

I'm not a fan of the idea of "character shipping", particularly in series that have defined canonical relationships.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Chalupa

I think marvel movies are getting really stale now.

Trust in yourself
https://vid.me/Chalupa
https://mastodon.social/@Chalupa

iKhan

@Chalupa 100%

Doctor Strange was really overwhelming last year. It was just "Iron Man with magic", but one that squanders every dramatic moment with a gag or joke.

Right now I'm really looking to Fox and Warner Bros to make more movies like Days of Future Past, Logan, and Wonder Woman.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Anti-Matter

I really Hate a Soccer Ball image Overused as a Sport icons.
Sports are not just all about soccer. If me, i will use a Dumbell (Bodybuilding) or a Pair of Boxing gloves (Boxing) or a Baseball ball + Bat as Sports Icon.

Anti-Matter

iKhan

I didn't realize this was an unpopular opinion until recently, but Finding Dory is the worst Pixar movie I have watched (I haven't watched the Cars films).

Everything feels forced, and the car scene at the end just killed any immersion I had.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Heavyarms55

Unpopular opinion: I hate the new Star Wars movies, I much prefer the expanded universe books and games from the 90s and 2000s. Stuff like the Thrawn Trilogy, the Bane books, KOTOR, The Rogue Squadron games, books and comics, the New Jedi Order books, etc...

I am to this day, really sad we never got a game set in the Yuuzhan Vong war, or the ability to play as Corran Horn, Kyp Durron or Anakin, Jacen or Jaina Solo.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Heavyarms55

@iKhan I am wondering if you meant underwhelming, not overwhelming? The rest of your comment suggests the former.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

LuckyLand

I don't like Star wars movies either, and that's why I never tried anything else about Star wars.

I used to be a ripple user like you, then I took The Arrow in the knee

kkslider5552000

the only good star wars are video games, play moar video games, thx (except the new EA ones)

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

GammaPhonic

Oneohtrix Point Never’s Good Time soundtrack is his best work after Suite for Magnetic Rose

GammaPhonic

Switch Friend Code: SW-0552-8308-2613 | 3DS Friend Code: 2621-2628-1634 | Nintendo Network ID: GammaPhonic

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.