Forums

Topic: One day Mario Kart, Diddy Kong racing, F-Zero, Kirby's Airide, will unite together and become: fill in the blank

Posts 1 to 20 of 41

theStyleWithin

One day Mario Kart, Diddy Kong racing, F-Zero, Kirby's Airide, Pokemon Dash, Sonic and Allstars racing, Sonic Riders, Pacman Kart Ralley, Chocobo racing, Digimon racing, Star Wars Podracer, Nascar, Wave race, 1080 Snowboarding, Snowboard Kids, Crash Team Racing, Wipeout, LittleBigPlanet Karting, ModNation Racers,Jak & Daxter racing will unite together and become: fill in the blank

(This is a Youtwitface thread if you have ever seen that internet meme that goes one day Youtube, Twitter and Facebook will come together and become Yoututface. So think of something funny that all the well known racing games could say once combined together.)

What kind of racing games can be added? Popular series' that have more than 2 games in the franchise, tablet racing games with high ratings that are popular and we'll known, but high rated games cannot be applied too racing games on consoles because some games don't become a series even if they are popular! If its a racing game based on a movie but didn't continue I'll have an exception for that, if its a racing game based on a popular character I'll have an exception for that but mostly console games have to be based on being we'll known and popular thats all! Those are my rules so go ahead and think.

Edited on by antdickens

First earth destroy the other planets later!

Top 10 games:
Fortune Street
Age of Empires 2 Conquerors Exansion
Fire Emblem Awakening
Theatrerythm Final Fantasy
Darksiders 2
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed
Nintendoland
Neopets.com

3DS Friend Code: 1762-2891-3100 | Nintendo Network ID: theStyleWithin

Jaz007

Never happening as long as I live.

Edit: Now I feel like making a different kind of post, I think you forgot Gran Turismo.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

it would be called :
that weird alien boy from kids cartoon and the umbalanced all stars:
racing
Edit: it could also be called "A-mess"

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Lan

Well known?

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

GuSolarFlare

Lan wrote:

Well known?

I guess that he meant games he knows well or it was just a mistake.
maybe those are well known inside their own fanbase that's one way that turns anything into well known.....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

theStyleWithin

Lan wrote:

Well known?

I didn't say well known for nothing!

Top 10 games:
Fortune Street
Fire Emblem Awakening
Darksiders 2
Nintendoland
Neopets.com

RR529

Super Nintendo/Sega/Nascar/Star Wars Racing Mashup! Now featuring mediocre kids cartoon that no one remembers!

(seriously, Ben 10 isn't a "well known" franchise. It's just the current in a long line of kids shows made to market toys, and in 5-10 years no one will remember it. Sticking with video games, it would have made much more sense to include Crash Team Racing, Wipeout, LittleBigPlanet Karting, ModNation Racers, or even that Jak & Daxter racing game that came out back on the PS2).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

GuSolarFlare

the thing is....
some of these games aren't really well known they are just highly rated by the most people who know it
the only ones in these that I know and are really well known are sonic and all star and mario.
some of these have been even discontinued.
but it's cool thread anyway I like silly things like dreaming up a game super mix that would go wrong but still be really cool(except ben 10 isn't cool in my opinion)

my Backloggery

theStyleWithin

RR529 wrote:

Super Nintendo/Sega/Nascar/Star Wars Racing Mashup! Now featuring mediocre kids cartoon that no one remembers!

(seriously, Ben 10 isn't a "well known" franchise. It's just the current in a long line of kids shows made to market toys, and in 5-10 years no one will remember it. Sticking with video games, it would have made much more sense to include Crash Team Racing, Wipeout, LittleBigPlanet Karting, ModNation Racers, or even that Jak & Daxter racing game that came out back on the PS2).

well I'll admit I must've made a mistake on the dumb Ben 10 series being in there. I'll edit my list and add in those other racing games u mentions sorry I guess I just don't know all the racing games in the world and holy crap! There is one I just remembered what about Chocobo racing? And that game is being remade for the 3DS!

Top 10 games:
Fortune Street
Fire Emblem Awakening
Darksiders 2
Nintendoland
Neopets.com

GuSolarFlare

if you'll change the list don't forget to put snowboard kids!(the ds one is no good but the 2 ones on nintendo 64 were the most popular racing snowboard games when I was a kid)

my Backloggery

theStyleWithin

GustavoSF wrote:

if you'll change the list don't forget to put snowboard kids!(the ds one is no good but the 2 ones on nintendo 64 were the most popular racing snowboard games when I was a kid)

thanx 4 the suggestion! I'll add too the list! By the way this is for everyone! If you see a racing game of any kind whether its snowboarding, car racing, futuristic racing it doesn't matter it just has too be racing in general. Go ahead and suggest it I'll add it too the list. There should be a rule 4 what kind of racing games can be added, But I'll just edit my thread again and post my rule there.

Top 10 games:
Fortune Street
Fire Emblem Awakening
Darksiders 2
Nintendoland
Neopets.com

OptometristLime

How... how did you create such an unholy title?

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

theStyleWithin

OptometristLime wrote:

How... how did you create such an unholy title?

I'm not sure too be honest I just had this really, really crazy idea for a thread and I thought! I should post this! And see where it goes from there who knows what kind of replies it will get and now I'm getting suggestions! It's amazing isn't it?

Edited on by theStyleWithin

Top 10 games:
Fortune Street
Fire Emblem Awakening
Darksiders 2
Nintendoland
Neopets.com

GuSolarFlare

now there's no lame kids cartoon in the middle I call it:
the ultra lightspeed vehicles vs feet master mash up racing rumble of the fast titans in a frenzied pace almost too fast to see:
Ultimate racers of the universe in the verge of collapse:
KAI!
by the way how do I post images in the forum? I have a gif that would fit well this thread

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Dr_42o

Racecar Spelled Backwards is Racecar™

Umm.. What are you supposed to write here.. O.o

Nintendo Network ID: drew42o

theStyleWithin

Dr_42o wrote:

Racecar Spelled Backwards is Racecar™

is that an actual game?

Edited on by theStyleWithin

Top 10 games:
Fortune Street
Fire Emblem Awakening
Darksiders 2
Nintendoland
Neopets.com

theStyleWithin

Intrepid wrote:

Did you forget Kirby Air Ride?

HOLYCRAP! I did! Ok I'm adding it!

Top 10 games:
Fortune Street
Fire Emblem Awakening
Darksiders 2
Nintendoland
Neopets.com

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.