Forums

Topic: NL Users You Never See Anymore...

Posts 1,741 to 1,753 of 1,753

CanisWolfred

Jazzer94 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Apparently all traces of Kodeen outside of a few posts quoting him (but the posts they're referencing no longer exist) have been erased from the board. The heck?

@CanisWolfred He probably asked for them to be deleted I'd guess.

Probably...quite frankly, I don't remember Kodeen at all, and the few quoted posts I can find were pretty combative, so it's probably for the best...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

the_shpydar

Spoony_Tech wrote:

DreamOn wrote:

Corbs and the legendary James are the ones I miss. Corbs' tastes were right in line with mine so it was nice having his recommendations

I'm going add Chicken to that list. Sure I see him post from time to time but not like before. Plus I miss his bad game reviews!

I suggest you check out his uber-awesome site, http://www.noiselesschatter.com !
ok, @Philip_J_Reed , now send me my 12-cent referral fee!

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Epona14

Um...what happened to @Rukiafan?
Um..he won't tell me what's wrong so was he banned?

I live next door to the NL and PS member @ReanSchwarzer. :)
Avid collector of Cardcaptor Sakura Plushies!
Also a member of http://www.wiiwarewave.com/

Jazzer94

Epona14 wrote:

Um...what happened to Rukiafan?
Um..he won't tell me what's wrong so was he banned?

Nothing happened he was posting a few days ago.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Spoony_Tech

@VeeFlamesNL: Vacation or taking a break. You never know but he always talks about leaving. If he did however leave I'm sure he would give us a detailed goodbye as there's still some of us that still care about him.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RR529

Has anyone heard from Caniswolfred? (I won't "@" him, in case he doesn't want to be contacted)

It's been nearly two weeks since I've last seen him post, and while I know he takes the occasional break, he usually mentions it, which I don't think he has.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Spoony_Tech

@RR529: Nope, I said something above about it but maybe he just quit cold turkey.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Blast

@CaviarMeths My fellow JRPG brother... Where are you?

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

CaviarMeths

@Blast Camping! Just got back this morning, filthy and covered in bug bites. Was only gone for gone for like a week though lol. D'aww. <3

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Blast

CaviarMeths wrote:

@Blast Camping! Just got back this morning, filthy and covered in bug bites. Was only gone for gone for like a week though lol. D'aww. <3

Hahaha!!! Nice!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.