Forums

Topic: NL Users You Never See Anymore...

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 1,813

Knux

Kizzi wrote:

yo yo

Sup, Kizzi? I have not seen you for quite awhile.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Kizzi

Been around. just dont post much anymore

3DS: 4081-5713-4255
wii: 0919 8248 3945 8359
Brawl: 3866 8155 2677
MK: 4167 4898 3288
excite bots: 1848 9258 6300

Tasuki

Whatever happend to that guy BedCommando? I use to see him posting all time and I havent seen him post anything for awhile. I always liked reading his comments on things.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

zezhyrule

theblackdragon wrote:

his youtube channel is still up and he just favorited something two days ago.

thank you for promoting my Youtube channel in my absence~

coughstalkercough

komicturtle92 wrote:

I thought zez was a girl.....

Thanks, I try~

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake:...

Odnetnin

Tasuki wrote:

cheetahman91 wrote:

@Tasuki: http://www.nintendolife.com/users/BedCommando

According to his status he's been banned.

Huh didnt know that your profile would say banned if you are banned. I guess that answers my question than.

There was some guy with a blue avatar who used to be in every DSiWare thread. He got banned too, I think. Somehow BedCommando reminds me of him. Anyone else remember him?

Pandalicious seems to have disappeared tonight, and Odnetnin hasn't been here for a few months except for a brief reappearance tonight. I don't reckon we'll be seeing them ever again.

theblackdragon

@Tasuki: That's something Ant implemented a few weeks ago, actually. It also displays 'inactive' if a user hasn't activated their account (though a normal user wouldn't really be able to find those accounts without knowing their exact usernames, i don't think). knowing which status a given user is grouped under at a glance is a big help for the moderation team. :3

@oddy: i think you mean ballistikboy. he wasn't banned, he flounced after a kerfluffle vs. Chicken_Brutus re: an insult edited out of one of his comments.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Tasuki

theblackdragon wrote:

@Tasuki: That's something Ant implemented a few weeks ago, actually. It also displays 'inactive' if a user hasn't activated their account (though a normal user wouldn't really be able to find those accounts without knowing their exact usernames, i don't think). knowing which status a given user is grouped under at a glance is a big help for the moderation team. :3

@oddy: i think you mean ballistikboy. he wasn't banned, he flounced after a kerfluffle vs. Chicken_Brutus re: an insult edited out of one of his comments.

I bet its a big help for the mod team. I guess it will also help us user when we wonder were someone is. If I knew that by clicking on his profile it would have told me his was banned I wouldnt have posted here.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

y2josh

@Oddy: I think ballistikboy made a surprise appearance the week Qix came out in America. He must have been really looking forward to that game.

y2josh

cheapogamer4life

Any news about starboy lately ?

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

theblackdragon

@mariofanatic128: I had to edit a word out of one of his posts that is profane in the UK but not in the US, and he kept editing it back in. I believe it was the fourth or fifth time he edited it back in where he wound up leaving me a snotty little message (it was after I'd warned him of the situation, so he knew what was going on), and so I took him out at that point.

@cheapo, @nintenzo: StarBoy/PeacefulLuma's still around — the moderation team still gets reports from him every now and again in our inboxes. :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

ToadFan

Did Wiiloveit every come back?

@y2josh Didn't know that, O.o

ToadFan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic