Forums

Topic: NL Users You Never See Anymore...

Posts 941 to 960 of 1,753

LordJumpMad

Have anyone seen StarFox

He owns me $5 bucks >:[

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Brer

Well shucks guys. I remember a few of you. The NL community is very different than when I left it.

Edited on by Brer

Everybody needs a little funk. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPoHgKcqag
I see wut u did ther
Awkward cough. Her heeeerrrm!

Odnetnin

@JumpMad Why would you trust someone on the Internet to give you five bucks (unless you're joking)?

@Brer Hey I remember back when you had a Scribblenauts avatar. We were sorta Scribblebuddies or something. Anyway, glad to have you back after all this time! Just goes to show you can never leave NL forever. Mwahaha...

EDIT: In case you don't look at my signature, I used to be Odnetnin by the way. Remember me, good ol' Oddy?

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Pandalicious wrote:

@JumpMad Why would you trust someone on the Internet to give you five bucks (unless you're joking)?

@Brer Hey I remember back when you had a Scribblenauts avatar. We were sorta Scribblebuddies or something. Anyway, glad to have you back after all this time! Just goes to show you can never leave NL forever. Mwahaha...

EDIT: In case you don't look at my signature, I used to be Odnetnin by the way. Remember me, good ol' Oddy?

Wait a minute... so all those people online who said they needed my credit card info for security reasons shouldn't be trusted?! Curses!

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

y2josh

theblackdragon wrote:

i just wish he'd tell us what name he wrestles under so we could at least keep an eye out for 'im IRL :3

Agreed.

y2josh

y2josh

Did Vaynard leave or change his name?

y2josh

Adam

All this name changing business is way too confusing. I know I kind of did, too, but this was really my name all along.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

turtlelink

weird_adam wrote:

All this name changing business is way too confusing. I know I kind of did, too, but this was really my name all along.

The truth!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Fuzzy

weird_adam wrote:

Does that mean I have to change my name to Fuzzy Nutz?

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

theblackdragon

Pandalicious wrote:

@wadam I would change it back if I could lol. The edit profile thing was just too tempting.

if you want it changed back, all you have to do is ask... you'll still be held to the rest of the 90-day period before you can change it again thanks to the system, though :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Adam

I felt obligated to change my name to weird adam since the forum decided that was my true name from the beginning, so I think the least you could do is name yourself Fuzzy+Nutz. As they say in Dune: The forums must be obeyed.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

GameLord08

Does anyone know where shake_zula went? He just popped up in my mind a few days ago.

GameLord08

Colors

JafriYakin hardly ever posts either.

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

Kizzi

yo yo

3DS: 4081-5713-4255
wii: 0919 8248 3945 8359
Brawl: 3866 8155 2677
MK: 4167 4898 3288
excite bots: 1848 9258 6300

jaffa

I haven't seen ColorsOfSonic post in a while :
also where the hell is Pew haven't seen him in a while

Edited on by jaffa

jaffa

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.