General Discussion Forum

Topic: NL Users You Never See Anymore...

Showing 921 to 940 of 1,725

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

921. Posted:

Supermarioman wrote:

I haven't been on here since Super Mario Galaxy 2 released, it was at that time I was practically swallowed by RPGS and super long games as well as my own depression (Don't ask, yeah I do struggle with depression, but I don't wish to speak of it) so I just quit and turned to music. I came back to gaming around Fallout: New Vegas...... Oh wait I did get on to talk with others about New Vegas, but left again and went through a FPS phase I'm coming out of right now and wish to return to playing Nintendo products, I pretty much stuck to PS3 and 360 for 6-7 Months straight after I returend to gaming. However I wish to start returning here as often as I can even though I have things such as Marching Band and Music Lessons to attend to, i hope at least someone remembers me though, if not I don't really care and I'm just be happy to be back. So yeah I feel bad about not buying a Nintendo product from SMG2 to Pokemon Red last week due to Nostalgia.......... I wonder what backlash I will get from that :D

And you are?

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

Supermarioman

922. Posted:

Vaynard wrote:

Supermarioman wrote:

I haven't been on here since Super Mario Galaxy 2 released, it was at that time I was practically swallowed by RPGS and super long games as well as my own depression (Don't ask, yeah I do struggle with depression, but I don't wish to speak of it) so I just quit and turned to music. I came back to gaming around Fallout: New Vegas...... Oh wait I did get on to talk with others about New Vegas, but left again and went through a FPS phase I'm coming out of right now and wish to return to playing Nintendo products, I pretty much stuck to PS3 and 360 for 6-7 Months straight after I returend to gaming. However I wish to start returning here as often as I can even though I have things such as Marching Band and Music Lessons to attend to, i hope at least someone remembers me though, if not I don't really care and I'm just be happy to be back. So yeah I feel bad about not buying a Nintendo product from SMG2 to Pokemon Red last week due to Nostalgia.......... I wonder what backlash I will get from that :D

And you are?

Joking or serious, I don't know that many people anymore besides Moderators, Corbie and TBD are the main two I still know actively post stuff, and both of which are just awesome people who have kept this site going, I started at the tail-end of WiiWare/VC-Reviews and the merger I believe, but I had been reading the sites since VC-Reviews early days.

Supermarioman

AuthorMessage

JayArr

923. Posted:

I think to think that if I disappeared forever I would be remembered in song. n_n

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

AuthorMessage

y2josh

924. Posted:

@Supermarioman: I remember you ;)

The word "Gem" is overused.
PSN/gamertag: jcturtle
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6118-9371

AuthorMessage

Raylax

925. Posted:

JayArr wrote:

I think to think that if I disappeared forever I would be remembered in song. n_n

Jay - Arrrrrrrrrrrr
He's a person on NL
Givin' everybody hell
And now he's gone oh well
Jay - Arrrrrrrrrrrr
This song may not be accurate
Or even keep its rhythm
But what the heck
He's not gone yet
Jay Arr Jay Arr Jay Arrrrrr

IT'S 1AM IN THE MORNING LEAVE ME ALONE.

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

AuthorMessage

Machu

926. Posted:

That is beautiful. :O

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

pikku

927. Posted:

Machu wrote:

That is beautiful. :O

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

928. Posted:

JayArr wrote:

i like to think that Murd would be so kind as to do the honors.
my JayArrs are fallin' off

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

929. Posted:

Gabegreens and his magical potty training videos :(

AuthorMessage

geek-master

930. Posted:

110percentful where are though?!!!

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

AuthorMessage

Colors

931. Posted:

I never see Raylax post anymore :(

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

932. Posted:

TheColorsOfSonic wrote:

I never see Raylax post anymore :(

Though he does make some funny comments in the news posts.

Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Journal | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

933. Posted:

I miss 110percentful... It's almost like he fell off the face of the earth, literally.

Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Journal | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

934. Posted:

Sylverstone wrote:

I miss 110percentful... It's almost like he fell off the face of the earth, literally.

How is this surprising to anyone though? Look in this topic how many times he has left for long periods of time only to come back later to say he plans on not leaving again lol

AuthorMessage

Robo-goose

935. Posted:

Raylax wrote:

Jay - Arrrrrrrrrrrr!!
This song may not be accurate,
Or even keep its rhythm;
But what the heck
He's not gone yet
Jay Arr, Jay Arr, Jay Arrrrrr!!

This part in particular was very clever. I forgot what it was called, but there is a mode in there that I learned in a poetry class a while back.
(I included punctuation to show how I read it.)

Edited on by Robo-goose

"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City

AuthorMessage

y2josh

936. Posted:

Rowdy Rodimus

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

937. Posted:

y2josh wrote:

Rowdy Rodimus

He was on a few months ago. I guess hes a pro wrestler and was on here saying that he won a major championship.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

y2josh

938. Posted:

I remember reading that stuff he said. I figured he'd be back around sooner than it has been since he said he was supposed to be giving a younger guy a push or something.

Edited on by y2josh

AuthorMessage

Aviator

939. Posted:

I haven't seen that JarArr kid around here for a while.

Wonder if he is alive.

When you touch me I die,
just a little inside,
I wonder if
this could be love.
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

jaffa

940. Posted:

I haven't seen Starboy on here for a while

jaffa