General Discussion Forum

Topic: NL Users You Never See Anymore...

Showing 901 to 920 of 1,631

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

901. Posted:

@Terra: He self-destructed, to put it lightly. After the harassment he put several of us through, he will not be returning to NL.

Note: This will be the final word on the subject, case closed, end of story.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

902. Posted:

Now I'm curious as to what happened.

Spiritloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

bboy2970

903. Posted:

Tj92 wrote:

Now I'm curious as to what happened.

lol. Me too! I wish I had been around during the presumably short time this user's comments were posted.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage

Terra

904. Posted:

@TBD - Is that right? Interesting...

Edited on by Terra

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

James

905. Posted:

Prosody. I'd like to meet that goddess one day and find out what all the fuss is about.

I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

906. Posted:

@Terra, etc: guys, it's not really that interesting. Now that you know how things lie, let's move on to someone else, please.

... like our dear beloved Goddess. I miss Her :(

BEST THREAD EVER
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

907. Posted:

What about Orlick? :O My favorite user.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

pixelman

908. Posted:

James Newton wrote:

Prosody. I'd like to meet that goddess one day and find out what all the fuss is about.

Good riddance IMHO.
banned in 5, 4...

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa

AuthorMessage

Terra

909. Posted:

@TBD - Since you seem so reluctant to tell us about Ninten, perhaps you could tell us what has happened to Feenie? he seems to have disappeared off the map

Terra

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

910. Posted:

pixelman wrote:

James+Newton wrote:

Good riddance IMHO.

what that pixel dude said ^

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

pixelman

911. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

pixelman wrote:

James+Newton wrote:

Good riddance IMHO.

Yay a buddy to be banned with!

Wait... No, no, please no... I don't want to be banned with a Sony fanboy! NOOOoOoOoooo~

Edited on by pixelman

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

912. Posted:

Terra wrote:

@TBD - Since you seem so reluctant to tell us about Ninten, perhaps you could tell us what has happened to Feenie? he seems to have disappeared off the map

what are you talking about? she's in chat every day, pretty much.

btw, feenie's a she, just so you know.

BEST THREAD EVER

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

913. Posted:

pixelman wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

pixelman wrote:

James+Newton wrote:

Good riddance IMHO.

Yay a buddy to be banned with!

Wait... No, no, please no... I don't want to be banned with a Sony fanboy! NOOOoOoOoooo~

:*

AuthorMessage

Terra

914. Posted:

that was just offensive. knock it off. — TBD

Terra

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

915. Posted:

@Terra: To answer the part of your reply that wasn't offensive, Feenie's been sick lately and thus kinda out-of-sorts IRL. i can't speak for her, but i will say it's not the first time she's closed down her BL to comments and stuff, and it probably won't be the last. just PM her if you want to ask something :3

also, check your e-mail.

BEST THREAD EVER

AuthorMessage

Noire

916. Posted:

Reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. o___O

To assuage any doubt, I joined a cult not long ago. The cult demanded a lot of my time. This meant no posting on NL. It was fun though. We all had some good times together, laughed, got drunk, listened to Bob Marley. But then it got weird. I had to pull up the flowers in a old lady's garden. I had to re-paint a guy's mailbox green. I had to loiter outside of a McDonalds and not buy a single thing. And then they asked me... god they asked me to eat a baby penguin sandwich. That was the last straw though, and I had to get out. The only problem is when I tried to leave they hit at me with butterfly wands and that is my weakness and I nearly died. However finally I got out of it and I came back. o__O I am much happier here after all.

also I've been in the chat every day since it's inception, so there's that too D:

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

917. Posted:

That kind of happened to me too Feen except lots more probing.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

918. Posted:

ha ha ha
"laughed, got drunk, listened to Bob Marley"
That what I used to do every day......
untill I got a job......:|

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Supermarioman

919. Posted:

I haven't been on here since Super Mario Galaxy 2 released, it was at that time I was practically swallowed by RPGS and super long games as well as my own depression (Don't ask, yeah I do struggle with depression, but I don't wish to speak of it) so I just quit and turned to music. I came back to gaming around Fallout: New Vegas...... Oh wait I did get on to talk with others about New Vegas, but left again and went through a FPS phase I'm coming out of right now and wish to return to playing Nintendo products, I pretty much stuck to PS3 and 360 for 6-7 Months straight after I returend to gaming. However I wish to start returning here as often as I can even though I have things such as Marching Band and Music Lessons to attend to, i hope at least someone remembers me though, if not I don't really care and I'm just be happy to be back. So yeah I feel bad about not buying a Nintendo product from SMG2 to Pokemon Red last week due to Nostalgia.......... I wonder what backlash I will get from that :D

Supermarioman

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

920. Posted:

JumpMad wrote:

untill I got a job......:|

Hey, that's offensive! Untitled