Forums

Topic: NL Users You Never See Anymore...

Posts 776 to 795 of 1,746

Percentful

James Newton wrote:

StarBoy91 wrote:

I mean, what is the deal? You cannot just be absent for a long time, submit one post which makes us believe that you're staying for a long time, only to be absent again (that's what 110% did, and the worst part is: he never gave us an explanation as to why he was absent).

Believe it or not dude, not everyone owes you an explanation for why they decide not to post here for a while. People come and go all the time; policing their posts isn't going to help.

I've been pretty busy with different school things, and I switched schools, so I had to give back the school's free laptop. But now, with the first quarter having just ended, and my grades being safe, I have a lot more free time more. I shouldn't randomly disappear anytime soon.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Percentful

I'm glad to be back! The geek part of my soul has been dying for a while.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

CanisWolfred

I haven't seen Digiki at all anywhere recently (recently as in the past two months), now that I think about it. I missed his negativity and opinionatedness.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

bro2dragons

i haven't seen much (read: ANY ) AlexSays in a while....

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

JeanLuc_Vaycard

I missy Adam. If I only I could see his face just one last time (holds up his hand dramatically as if he is grazing his fingers over Adam's face)

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

StarBoy91

Welcome back, 110%.

I haven't seen WiiFreedom around lately.

To each their own

LzWinky

I miss Prosody! When he comes back he shall give me an explanation of why he's been gone for so long!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

I recall there being a user named RelevantLatty who hasn't posted here recently.
I miss gamerforgod.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

FATEM

After a series of semi-amusing misadventures I have returned. Ring out the bells and dance in the streets etcetera etcetera.

FATEM

StarBoy91

@Mickey - oh. I didn't realize that (s)he got his/her username changed.

To each their own

pikku

I miss lz2010

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.