General Discussion Forum

Topic: NL Users You Never See Anymore...

Showing 681 to 700 of 1,631

AuthorMessage

YoshiSage

681. Posted:

YoshiSage... he hasn't been here for two or three days...

Stupid joking aside, where the heck is Drake (real name Marcel Van Duyn)?! He was a reviewer here since the VC-Reviews days, and still reviewed here far after the merger. Where's he gotten to? :(

Edited on by YoshiSage

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

682. Posted:

@YoshiSage - I'm certain that Drake (which is appropriately named, because his avatar is that of a drake, a type of duck) is still around, he's probably just busy.

Edited on by WanderFan91

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
Also a fan of Gravity and all things 16-bit
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

NintendoRules1000

683. Posted:

StarBoy91 wrote:

Yea, you're right, ryan. Where is WariotheStario?

Since January that is, but it's unknown why he left the site.

NintendoRules1000

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

684. Posted:

StarBoy91 wrote:

I'm really worried about 110%ful. Where could he possibly have gone? :(
And I still wonder how ChunkyDroid is doing?

I worry about 110percentful too, he hasn't been here at NL, his Backloggery or at DSiHub.

Edited on by Sylverstone

Sylver's Edge on YT | Pinkie Pie's Perilous Platforms! - The Devblog | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage

SilverBaretta

685. Posted:

Sylverstone wrote:

StarBoy91 wrote:

I'm really worried about 110%ful. Where could he possibly have gone? :(

I worry about 110percentful too, he hasn't been here at NL, his Backloggery or at DSiHub.

Make that three people. He used to be so active, but you don't see even the slightest trace now. Questions, questions........

Edited on by SilverBaretta

I'm pretty sure I think I'm funnier than I really am.
10 Years of Kingdom Hearts
3DS Friend Code: 0301-9785-9580
Watch me and my friends play games! Now with better visual quality! (Still a little choppy though)

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

686. Posted:

It's that time of year when school comes back in session, I don't know 110's age or anything, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he is busy with school and friends and such, and doesn't have time for the internet.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage

YoshiSage

687. Posted:

But 110%'s been inactive since before summer started, and hasn't been here at all throughout summer, as far as I know.

I never knew 110%, but apparently from the way everyone misses the guy, it was a shame not to know him.

Edited on by YoshiSage

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

688. Posted:

YoshiSage wrote:

But 110%'s been inactive since before summer started, and hasn't been here at all throughout summer, as far as I know.

I never knew 110%, but apparently from the way everyone misses the guy, it was a shame not to know him.

Oh, and YoshiSage, RebeccaGunn is on Twitter. We follow each other: @jennytablina

Sylver's Edge on YT | Pinkie Pie's Perilous Platforms! - The Devblog | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

689. Posted:

@RandomWiiPlayer - iirc, 110% said that he was either 12 or 13.
@Sylver - exactly, 110% hasn't posted in Backloggery as well (sorry, Sylver, I had read Silver's post and thought that he said it).

Edited on by WanderFan91

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

ASDFGHJKL

690. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

that's quite the list, YoshiSage. anyway...

RebeccaGunn kinda dropped off the face of NL when she lost her shield.
Damo's busy behind the scenes.
V disappeared a while back after he got a 9-5 job. He had a few projects in the works, so hopefully those are going well.
Terra's been around the forums and in chat more often now that he's become a reviewer.
PhoenixSage became PhoenixFarron, and she's more a chat regular now than she is on the forums anymore. She's got a job now, which keeps her from being quite so active, however.
lz2010 has been both around the forums and in chat.
SUPERZELDAMAN is also a chat regular now.
Tails doesn't post on the forums much anymore, but you can usually find him in chat between midnight-ish and 6am Eastern.
Objection_Blaster has his own forum now, and spends more time there and on BL. Occasionally shows up in chat, though.
DaDun became Modern Legend. He's posted a couple times over the past week iirc.
Swerd_Murd has also posted on the forums this week, and on the main site as well. Tends to show up in chat a bit more than on the forums.

idk about Rowdy and Digiki. they both tend to come and go, and neither are chat regulars. :3

Are you the biological server of this site or something? You seem to know what is going on with everyone...maybe you have powers..

Ooh, ooh! Tell me my fortune recent history on the site!

ASDFGHJKL

AuthorMessage

sonic_brawler95

691. Posted:

Well, you posted in this thread, for starters. :P

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

692. Posted:

StarBoy91 wrote:

@RandomWiiPlayer - iirc, 110% said that he was either 12 or 13.
@Sylver - exactly, 110% hasn't posted in Backloggery as well.

Fixed. :)

AuthorMessage

Sean007s

693. Posted:

What about that guy? How can anyone forget about that guy?

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

AuthorMessage

pixelman

694. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

that's quite the list, YoshiSage. anyway...

RebeccaGunn kinda dropped off the face of NL when she lost her shield.
Damo's busy behind the scenes.
V disappeared a while back after he got a 9-5 job. He had a few projects in the works, so hopefully those are going well.
Terra's been around the forums and in chat more often now that he's become a reviewer.
PhoenixSage became PhoenixFarron, and she's more a chat regular now than she is on the forums anymore. She's got a job now, which keeps her from being quite so active, however.
lz2010 has been both around the forums and in chat.
SUPERZELDAMAN is also a chat regular now.
Tails doesn't post on the forums much anymore, but you can usually find him in chat between midnight-ish and 6am Eastern.
Objection_Blaster has his own forum now, and spends more time there and on BL. Occasionally shows up in chat, though.
DaDun became Modern Legend. He's posted a couple times over the past week iirc.
Swerd_Murd has also posted on the forums this week, and on the main site as well. Tends to show up in chat a bit more than on the forums.

idk about Rowdy and Digiki. they both tend to come and go, and neither are chat regulars. :3

Okay, I'm freaking scared now. Do you have spy-heli-cams posted on every single person who ever registered on NL or something?

/me enters stealth mode

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

695. Posted:

@GabeGreens: You're one who recently returned from quite the hiatus; there had been a of a Gabe-drought on the forums for a long while where you'd only come back every so often, post once or twice, and then jet just as quickly as you'd shown up. It's good to see you around a bit more regularly again. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

James

696. Posted:

Brad is still very much around - he wrote these myDiary First Impressions just last week :)

Drake is always here but he's more of a behind-the-scenes guy and tends not to visit the comments and forum a lot. He's still very much part of the team: he'll have a download review this week so his name will crop up next week :)

I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.

AuthorMessage

WolfRamHeart

697. Posted:

Where in the world is Adam?

WolfRamHeart

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9821-2538 | Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart

AuthorMessage

Macaronius

698. Posted:

WolfRamHeart wrote:

Where in the world is Adam?

Well, to be quite obvious, in the world.

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

AuthorMessage

gaminguy

699. Posted:

Sorry for my absense, busy lately (sometime around the clock :P ) and when I wasnt I was playing SMG2. SORRY!

sup, I will give you advice if you ask.
FC:
Wii Console:3985-2203-0804-1295
SSBB:0173-0975-3949
MKW:3738-0981-3164
Toribash:3481-69299534
HG-1162-1907-7904
Goldeneye:514439432409

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

700. Posted:

Whatever happened to CH405K1N6 (ChaosKing), I wonder? He's just up and disappeared.

Edited on by WanderFan91

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
23 and proud =)
To each their own