Showing 581 to 600 of 1,625
581. Posted: Tue 20th Jul 2010 01:32 BST
Omg where do you get Vuvuzelas in America? I totally want one. I could learn a new instrument in 1 minute and be a pro!
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
582. Posted: Tue 20th Jul 2010 01:35 BST
I'm hoping that the World Cup of 2010 will go down in history for introducing Vuvuzelas to the world of football now and forever. I shall be watching those first few Premier League games, waiting to hear that satisfying din.
583. Posted: Tue 20th Jul 2010 01:37 BST
Machu...when does the premier league start up? I can get some games here (although usually after they are played).
Bow ties are cool - The Doctor
584. Posted: Tue 20th Jul 2010 01:41 BST
Saturday 14th August. Not long now. Wooooh!
Bought the new kit btw. Our sponsor has changed from one American Insurance type thing (AIG), to another (AON). Bleh.
edit: we need a football thread. >_>
Edited on Tue 20th July, 2010 @ 01:43 by Machu
585. Posted: Tue 20th Jul 2010 02:02 BST
I'm always happy to have a football thread!!
586. Posted: Tue 20th Jul 2010 02:06 BST
@PunnyGuy..."football" as in soccer...not American Football.
587. Posted: Tue 20th Jul 2010 02:07 BST
@MERG The edit button is your friend.
588. Posted: Tue 20th Jul 2010 02:07 BST
Oopsie. I caught that mistake and deleted my previous comment, but you must have caught a glimpse of it before I trashed it.
I'm back (for the moment)!
589. Posted: Tue 20th Jul 2010 02:08 BST
I must have PunnyGuy.
590. Posted: Tue 20th Jul 2010 02:12 BST
@Machu: Dude! Welcome back.
The word "Gem" is overused.
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6118-9371
591. Posted: Tue 20th Jul 2010 02:46 BST
I haven't been on in AGES. Obviously no one remembered me anyway =P
(I'm not that creative)
3DS FC: 4167-4485-9153
592. Posted: Tue 20th Jul 2010 03:54 BST
@y2josh - That Rick Flair avi is hilariously awesome. Dude!
[insert 25 Cents here to play]
593. Posted: Tue 20th Jul 2010 04:12 BST
holy crap, seconded. very nice :3
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
594. Posted: Tue 20th Jul 2010 04:20 BST
110% has made a post in Mickeymac's "What's overrated mean to you?" thread. I wonder how he's been?
Edited on Tue 20th July, 2010 @ 04:23 by WanderFan91
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
Also a fan of Gravity and all things 16-bit
23 and proud =)
To each their own
595. Posted: Tue 20th Jul 2010 08:38 BST
@JayArr, @tbd: wooooOOOOOOoooooOOOOOoooooo
596. Posted: Tue 20th Jul 2010 23:20 BST
I haven't been on since E3. :/.......sooo......yeah. Hi.
3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712
597. Posted: Tue 20th Jul 2010 23:29 BST
Hi, sonic_brawler95. How've you been?
598. Posted: Tue 20th Jul 2010 23:33 BST
Nice to meet you, sonic_brawler95! I'm PunnyGuy!
599. Posted: Tue 20th Jul 2010 23:39 BST
I've been good, StarBoy. Nice to meet you PunnyGuy!
600. Posted: Tue 20th Jul 2010 23:42 BST
I never see KeeperBVK or Ricardo91 anymore. When this site was still VC-Reviews, they were users that I recognized easily when I lurked around. Now they've practically vanished into thin air, though I do recall Keeper saying that he hated the VC-R/WiiWare World/NL merge.
Edited on Tue 20th July, 2010 @ 23:43 by YoshiSage
I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.