General Discussion Forum

Topic: NL Users You Never See Anymore...

Showing 341 to 360 of 1,697

AuthorMessage

Machu

341. Posted:

Nintendo bias on NintendoLife... zomg! :O

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

342. Posted:

110percentful wrote:

I still haven't seen geekmaster for awhile.
As for mickeymac, I believe he said he can't stand the fanboys/nintendo bias here.

I hope he's not too disappointed. There are fanboys and bias all over the internet everywhere :P

And yeah, it's called "Nintendo Life" for a reason ;)

Edited on by Unca_Lz

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

343. Posted:

pikmaniac02 wrote:

Yeah, I miss Od too :(. also, I haven't seen Namo lately.
i feel foolish asking this, but how do you change your profile's name?

Send a request to the admins in "Contact Us"

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

Sean007s

344. Posted:

Machu wrote:

We have "other gaming" on this site.
However,I had to report someone for trolling my thread and then trolling the official PS3 thread.

I could care less what they say in the Nintendo threads but acting that way in the other gaming topics is not acceptable.

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

345. Posted:

Sean007s wrote:

Machu wrote:

However,I had to report someone for trolling my thread and then trolling the official PS3 thread.

I could care less what they say in the Nintendo threads but acting that way in the other gaming topics is not acceptable.

This is the internet Sean. There are trolls everywhere, and to be fair, you are talking about the PS3 on a mostly-Nintendo fan site.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

Percentful

346. Posted:

Machu wrote:

Wher r teh Sonys' an teh 360s on tis siet? It is teh SUKS!
Untitled

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

AuthorMessage

Machu

347. Posted:

Sean007s wrote:

You will find similar biases in that section too, what's the big deal? We can all get along as long as we don't take it too seriously, which unfortunately some do. As you've probably noticed, I don't. :D

edit: oh, and Sony suck!

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

348. Posted:

Yeah here's a few things.

(1) There being idiots everywhere doesn't make it acceptable for them to be here.
(2) Being a Nintendo site doesn't make it acceptable for several Nintendo fans to continuously criticize the PS3 or 360 in their respective threads. Lord knows how much they'd whine if it was the other way around.
(3) Having bias isn't the problem. Having an extreme bias, to the extent people have to be careful if they say anything that isn't pro-Nintendo, is the problem. People would have defended those Gamecube remakes with their life.

Of course this is directed towards the Nintendo fans of the site, a good portion of which will blatantly ignore everything in my post or distort it in a way so they can intentionally misinterpret it, so it's easy to see why certain users have had enough and chose to leave.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Percentful

349. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

(1) There being idiots everywhere doesn't make it acceptable for them to be here.
(2) Being a Nintendo site doesn't make it acceptable for several Nintendo fans to continuously criticize the PS3 or 360 in their respective threads. Lord knows how much they'd whine if it was the other way around.
(3) Having bias isn't the problem. Having an extreme bias, to the extent people have to be careful if they say anything that isn't pro-Nintendo, is the problem. People would have defended those Gamecube remakes with their life.

Of course this is directed towards the Nintendo fans of the site, a good portion of which will blatantly ignore everything in my post or distort it in a way so they can intentionally misinterpret it, so it's easy to see why certain users have had enough and chose to leave.

What you just said pretty much sums up my thoughts. I may like Nintendo more than Microsoft and Sony, but Nintendo Fanboys are just as annoying as Sony/Microsoft fanboys.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

AuthorMessage

Machu

350. Posted:

Alex, I agree entirely, but I too have to read a lot of Anti-Nintendo sentiment on this site, which considering where I am, I shouldn't have to. It's hard to swallow and upsetting sometimes :'( :P but I try to rise above it and move along. If I could, I'd run around this site defending Nintendo's honour all day long, but I remind myself... it really doesn't matter.

To leave a site like this, because of Nintendo Fanboys (I still don't know what that means) seems crazy. Out the frying pan and into the fire, if you ask me. not that you did, ha. and boy are we off topic ;D

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

SuperMarioFan1995

351. Posted:

I notice that Toki requested to have his new account closed. Badknux wanted his older account closed, and when he made a newer account, he wants his new account closed just for that? It's weird...

Best thread ever.
Currently Playing:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Paper Mario (VC), Zelda: Majora's Mask (VC)
Formerly Nintendogames1000

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

352. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

While I do agree with this, unfortunately those idiots are going to be heavily biased anyway. Anyone here, whether pro-(or anti-) Nintendo, Microsoft or Sony should realize this. If all else fails, IGNORE THOSE IDIOTS ;)

Edited on by Unca_Lz

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

353. Posted:

Thanks Xk, StarBoy, and pik. I'm back though, more or less.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Terra

354. Posted:

Spoke to VGM recently. He says Hi to y'all

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

355. Posted:

@Terra - how's VGM doing? :)

I haven't seen ToonLink recently.

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
ActRaiser is the most overexposed Quintet SNES game ever!
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

Terra

356. Posted:

He's doing fine right now StarBoy :)

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

SuperMarioFan1995

357. Posted:

Where's StarDust? We don't seem to hear from her much. Forgive me if I'm wrong. But she might have been doing something quite lately.

Edited on by SuperMarioFan1995

Best thread ever.
Currently Playing:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Paper Mario (VC), Zelda: Majora's Mask (VC)
Formerly Nintendogames1000

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

358. Posted:

@Nintendogames - he posted in the Kindle article in the Retro section.
V's been gone for a while, I wonder how he is.
Did Toki get banned or did he ask for his account to be deleted (like back when he was Badknux)? I'm curious, 'cause his posts are still there, but his avatar and name are absent.
Is Namo still around?
I haven't seen WolfRamHeart recently.

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
ActRaiser is the most overexposed Quintet SNES game ever!
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

359. Posted:

I probably missed something, again, but what happened to Vendetta?

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage

y2josh

360. Posted:

i was wondering the same thing yesterday rwp

The word "Gem" is overused.
PSN/gamertag: jcturtle
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6118-9371