Topic: NL Users You Never See Anymore...

Showing 321 to 340 of 1,768

Fatal error: Call to a member function getForumSignature() on a non-object in /var/www/dgp-live/themes/base/templates/forum/topic/reply.php on line 63
AuthorMessage
StarBoy91

StarBoy91

321. Posted:

He made a comment in one of the threads, but, yeah, I miss Od.

I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage
SuperMarioFan1995

SuperMarioFan1995

322. Posted:

WolfRamHeart wrote:

@Toki: I think Badknux made the decision to leave NL. He made a thread requesting to have his account closed. He seemed like a pretty cool guy. Not sure why he left.

Same here. I don't really know why he wanted to leave the site. But man, I sure do miss him. :(

Edited on by SuperMarioFan1995

Best thread ever.
Currently Playing:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Paper Mario (VC), Zelda: Majora's Mask (VC)
Formerly Nintendogames1000

AuthorMessage
StarBoy91

StarBoy91

323. Posted:

Turns out, in the Favorite User From NintendoLife Thread, Toki just revealed that he used to be Badknux.
Why did Badknux leave, only to make another account as Toki? Only Toki knows the answer to that. :( Wish he'd share with us the answer.

Edited on by StarBoy91

I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage
pikku

pikku

324. Posted:

Yeah, I miss Od too :(. also, I haven't seen Namo lately.
i feel foolish asking this, but how do you change your profile's name?

pikku

Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage

325. Posted:

StarBoy91 wrote:

Turns out, in the Favorite User From NintendoLife Thread, Toki just revealed that he used to be Badknux.
Why did Badknux leave, only to make another account as Toki? Only Toki knows the answer to that. :( Wish he'd share with us the answer.

I got bored of posting, so I asked for my account to be deleted. Then, I got bored of not posting, so I had a new one made!