Showing 301 to 320 of 1,709
301. Posted: Mon 22nd Mar 2010 01:58 GMT
StarBoy91 wrote:Is Werble still here?Also, how's geek-master doing?Werble is still here, yep. Lurks on Water Warfare thread. geek-master: Good question!
Is Werble still here?Also, how's geek-master doing?
Werble is still here, yep. Lurks on Water Warfare thread. geek-master: Good question!
Werble? i played him in WW a few months ago!Anyway, havent seen bro2dragon and odnenin in a long time.
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
302. Posted: Mon 22nd Mar 2010 02:01 GMT
bro is still here, turtlelink. He posted in the What's Your Avatar? thread this morning.
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
ActRaiser is the most overexposed Quintet SNES game ever!
23 and proud =)
To each their own
303. Posted: Mon 22nd Mar 2010 02:07 GMT
I havent seen Hyper Luigi in a while. Is he still around?
wont be on here anymore
304. Posted: Mon 22nd Mar 2010 02:10 GMT
Hyper Luigi is now Hyper Knuckles. He's doing fine (I think; haven't seen him in days).
305. Posted: Mon 22nd Mar 2010 02:12 GMT
Oh, I didnt know that.
Shoot, I cant call him Hyper Weegee anymore.
306. Posted: Mon 22nd Mar 2010 02:16 GMT
I bet none of you can guess who I used to be!
307. Posted: Mon 22nd Mar 2010 02:18 GMT
@Toki - ... Superman, I presume? Or if not Superman, Orlick, perhaps?
Edited on Mon 22nd March, 2010 @ 02:24 by WanderFan91
308. Posted: Mon 22nd Mar 2010 05:02 GMT
i'm not going anywhere, turtle. i had a busy week and couldn't get on much, but i'm always going to be around, if only lurking when i only have time to skim and not to post. thanks for noticing, though!
“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29
We, like Job, are destitute save for the love of Jesus.
Find me on Facebook, just be sure to tell me you're from NL!
309. Posted: Mon 22nd Mar 2010 05:33 GMT
No way! I'm not that big of a jerk.
310. Posted: Mon 22nd Mar 2010 19:18 GMT
311. Posted: Mon 22nd Mar 2010 23:21 GMT
StarBoy91 wrote:@Toki - ... Superman, I presume? Or if not Superman, Orlick, perhaps?No way! I'm not that big of a jerk.
Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390
3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14
312. Posted: Mon 22nd Mar 2010 23:24 GMT
@moomoo: no... Toki speaks English....
313. Posted: Mon 22nd Mar 2010 23:25 GMT
Good point...Eugine? No, not that mean...Blue Protoman?
314. Posted: Mon 22nd Mar 2010 23:29 GMT
what about... giovanis (i probably butched that, but it's been a while and i don't remember exactly)... the guy from greece with the leonidas statue avatar...?
315. Posted: Mon 22nd Mar 2010 23:39 GMT
Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
316. Posted: Mon 22nd Mar 2010 23:48 GMT
WE all miss VGM, MM.
317. Posted: Tue 23rd Mar 2010 06:19 GMT
Where is Terra nowadays?I don't really see Ezekiel either.
Edited on Tue 23rd March, 2010 @ 06:20 by TheKingOfTown
Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
PSN ID: CTID16
3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown
318. Posted: Tue 23rd Mar 2010 09:03 GMT
They were on the chat the past few days.
Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358
319. Posted: Tue 23rd Mar 2010 21:30 GMT
I absolutely have no idea where VenomTheEvil went.
Best thread ever.Currently Playing:Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Paper Mario (VC), Zelda: Majora's Mask (VC)Formerly Nintendogames1000
320. Posted: Wed 24th Mar 2010 22:07 GMT
Haven't seen Od around recentely.