Showing 241 to 260 of 1,625
241. Posted: Sun 7th Mar 2010 18:36 GMT
Never seen you before, Dwarfer. Nice to meet ya.
Maybe I haven't looked on every forum, but are 110% and Ramandus is still around?
Edited on Sun 7th March, 2010 @ 18:52 by WanderFan91
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
Also a fan of Gravity and all things 16-bit
23 and proud =)
To each their own
242. Posted: Thu 11th Mar 2010 22:35 GMT
Myself, this will be my last post. I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. It's been a good run, take care.
There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore
243. Posted: Thu 11th Mar 2010 22:37 GMT
There he goes, Firkraag.
“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29
We, like Job, are destitute save for the love of Jesus.
Find me on Facebook, just be sure to tell me you're from NL!
244. Posted: Thu 11th Mar 2010 22:40 GMT
Did Mainstreamguy get banned?EDIT: Guess Firkraag's leaving the site, huh?
Edited on Thu 11th March, 2010 @ 22:41 by WanderFan91
245. Posted: Thu 11th Mar 2010 22:57 GMT
"Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
246. Posted: Thu 11th Mar 2010 22:59 GMT
Who're you quoting, Mach?
247. Posted: Thu 11th Mar 2010 23:02 GMT
That quote is from Firkraag's sig, and originates from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
248. Posted: Thu 11th Mar 2010 23:27 GMT
Ah. Sorry I failed to notice that. I remember this one user, who had the characters Crono [Chrono Trigger], Link [The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past], Mario [Super Mario World], Randie [Secret of Mana], and X [Mega Man X] all in one avatar. Never saw him in the forums, but he did post in the News or Reviews pages; I haven't seen him in awhile. I wonder what his name is?
249. Posted: Fri 12th Mar 2010 22:01 GMT
metakirbyknight is still missing. Where is he? I miss him.
250. Posted: Fri 12th Mar 2010 22:08 GMT
I was wondering how long it would be until Firkraag left. I knew that he wasn't complaining all that time for no reason.
Just let it happen.
3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful
251. Posted: Fri 12th Mar 2010 22:12 GMT
I haven't seen Nanaki in awhile. Wonder how he's doin'?
252. Posted: Sat 13th Mar 2010 02:42 GMT
Where's Scribblenauter? His gnome avi was awesome.
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
253. Posted: Sat 13th Mar 2010 02:49 GMT
i know he's still here from time to time, but what's the deal with Chicken? i mean, i haven't seen a Brutus review in a while...
254. Posted: Sat 13th Mar 2010 02:50 GMT
Is Werble still here?Also, how's geek-master doing?
255. Posted: Sat 13th Mar 2010 02:54 GMT
Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.
256. Posted: Sat 13th Mar 2010 02:56 GMT
Trin was banned, Randoms.
257. Posted: Sat 13th Mar 2010 02:58 GMT
I thought so, but wasn't sure. Thanks Starboy.
258. Posted: Sat 13th Mar 2010 03:01 GMT
Whatever happened to Ravage, he was so cool, but he just disappeared! Just getting ready for the shock of when someone notices that I'm missing, possibly sometime in the future :3
Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.Just Say No To Toast!
259. Posted: Sat 13th Mar 2010 03:02 GMT
I would miss Ravage if he's gone.
260. Posted: Sat 13th Mar 2010 03:10 GMT
I don't blame you to be honest.This site has gotten more worse with fanboy's.
Playstation Network ID:Sean007s Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..Skype:Sean007sCurrently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.