General Discussion Forum

Topic: NL Users You Never See Anymore...

Showing 1,681 to 1,700 of 1,765

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HappyHappyist

1,681. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Maybe it's because no one has been getting mad lately, this might be my fault.

You are a disgrace to the JumpMad name. For shame. You can pack your things up and leave your cubicle now, NintendoLife is finding a replacement.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

1,682. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

You know who I have seen around here lately. I'll tell you, and I have a list!
@theblackdragon
@lz_the bird freak
@thatannoyingkitten
@ME
@Scaroldlady
@Gioku'smanhood
@pikky
@Happy_mask
@Minniemouse
@anythingfun

Now I see why I don't come here much anymore, this place has become a baron waste land of it's former self.
Maybe it's because no one has been getting mad lately, this might be my fault.

You forgot the ever popular @BellGoRiiing

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Birthday_Boy

1,683. Posted:

LZ is only everywhere.
@Happy_Mask left the site month or two ago

Edited on by Birthday_Boy

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

the_shpydar

1,684. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

this might be my fault.

Everything is your fault.

All of the things.

Since the beginning of ever.

All.
Your.
Fault.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

1,685. Posted:

What the heck did I miss?

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

1,686. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

KAHN quit the site last summer, I think it was, because he didn't like the posts he was making or something. Can't remember exactly. It's probably in that Goodbye thread.

EDIT: Ah yes, here it is. Message 1825: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/the_goo...

Oh wow. It's been almost a full year? It feels like last week. :/

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheAmazingRaccoon

1,687. Posted:

............me

I haven't logged in since Christmas, I am so ashamed.

I love the site, but I am a very focused individual, so I am either focused completely on the site or focused completely on something else. That and I have no money for games, the last purchase was probably A Link Between Worlds.

Edited on by TheAmazingRaccoon

It's just an empty pot...
.
.
No, wait!
There's something at the bottom!
It's just somebody's gum...

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SheldonRandoms

1,688. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

You know who I have seen around here lately. I'll tell you, and I have a list!
@theblackdragon
@lz_the bird freak
@thatannoyingkitten
@ME
@Scaroldlady
@Gioku'smanhood
@pikky
@Happy_mask
@Minniemouse
@anythingfun

Now I see why I don't come here much anymore, this place has become a baron waste land of it's former self.
Maybe it's because no one has been getting mad lately, this might be my fault.

You look more happy then mad, maybe that's a reason perhaps? (Though, you will never be happier then a stick figure with a huge buck-tooth)

TheAmazingRaccoon wrote:

............me

I haven't logged in since Christmas, I am so ashamed.

I love the site, but I am a very focused individual, so I am either focused completely on the site or focused completely on something else. That and I have no money for games, the last purchase was probably A Link Between Worlds.

There's nothing to be ashamed of, alot of us are probably the same way (or maybe some are doing the same thing in your avatar)

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HappyHappyist

1,689. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

KAHN quit the site last summer, I think it was, because he didn't like the posts he was making or something. Can't remember exactly. It's probably in that Goodbye thread.

EDIT: Ah yes, here it is. Message 1825: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/the_goo...

Oh wow. It's been almost a full year? It feels like last week. :/

What if he's reading this RIGHT NOW? :O

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Miss_Dark

1,690. Posted:

@GuSolarFlare

why did you leave the chat man?

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuSolarFlare

1,691. Posted:

@Miss_Dark it's a long story.... and I'd rather not bring it to NL...

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

1,692. Posted:

GuSolarFlare wrote:

@Miss_Dark it's a long story.... and I'd rather not bring it to NL...

Did you get into another fight with Kenshin? I swear, your so hot headed and stubborn sometimes. ;)

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuSolarFlare

1,693. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

GuSolarFlare wrote:

@Miss_Dark it's a long story.... and I'd rather not bring it to NL...

Did you get into another fight with Kenshin? I swear, your so hot headed and stubborn sometimes. ;)

sometimes your senses can be too sharp Kenshin,you almost nailed it! :O

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

1,694. Posted:

GuSolarFlare wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

GuSolarFlare wrote:

@Miss_Dark it's a long story.... and I'd rather not bring it to NL...

Did you get into another fight with Kenshin? I swear, your so hot headed and stubborn sometimes. ;)

sometimes your senses can be too sharp Kenshin,you almost nailed it! :O

Well I figured from your last post you needed someone to lighten the mood that I did!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HappyHappyist

1,695. Posted:

I haven't seen our friendly neighborhood @theblackdragon in while :O

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

torotoid64

1,696. Posted:

James Newton
Oh and Shadow4Ssb4 </3 miss that guy wish I could had seen his reaction towards Lucina, "...SHE DOESN'T USE GUNS SO SHES A CLONE ! ROBINS A CLONE OF IKE TOO CUZ ROBIN GOT NO GUNS"

Edited on by torotoid64

torotoid64

Twitter: Mattchuspie

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

1,697. Posted:

HappyHappyist wrote:

I haven't seen our friendly neighborhood @theblackdragon in while :O

I just saw her today as a matter of fact :O

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Oragami

1,698. Posted:

I haven't seen that @Derpscout guy in a while. I assume he was banned for trolling, correct? And if that was the case, does anyone know any specific instance that caused the ban? I'm not defending him in any way (in fact, I agree with the ban, he was constantly causing needless trouble), I'm just curious.

I miss the Chrono series, and I wish Final Fantasy was back with Nintendo...
Yeah, guitars are cool.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

1,699. Posted:

Every. Post. He made.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dinosaurs

1,700. Posted:

I never left. This thread prooves it.

Dinosaurs