General Discussion Forum

Topic: NL Users You Never See Anymore...

Showing 1,661 to 1,680 of 1,765

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,661. Posted:

Wait a minute...Morphbug was Morpheel this entire Time? He wasn't a new member? I've been had! Up is down! Left is Fish! And tacos are raining from the sky...brb, getting a shovel and a bib.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

1,662. Posted:

My amazing morphing powers strike again!

Sorry for the confusion, I guess I should start using the "I changed my name" thread every time I do this!

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Neko_Rukiafan

1,663. Posted:

What happened to @Zezhylia and @PhoenixSage?

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com est. on March 16th 2011

Currently in need of new news anchors and reviewers!

Twitter: WiiWareWave

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,664. Posted:

@Kewlan You had to notice...

Long story short: Gioku has discovered a lot about herself since she left. I don't wanna see anyone disrespecting her for who she is, so please: Try to be mature about this, users of Nintendo Life. Thank you.

EDIT: Just to be clear here: Gioku is a girl. She's always been a girl, she only just realized it recently. She's only ever physically been a guy, so I don't want to hear any of you guys saying "but Gioku is a guy." This is not a joke, this is not me being sarcastic to make fun of her, and this is not a lie. Ask Gioku herself on Backloggery, she'll confirm it (and probably explain it better than I ever could).

And, if it's not too much trouble, stop using male pronouns when you're referring to Gioku. Please and thank you. ^_^

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Neko_Rukiafan

1,665. Posted:

@Mickey I haven't seen you in awhile either! It's nice to see you again. ;)

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com est. on March 16th 2011

Currently in need of new news anchors and reviewers!

Twitter: WiiWareWave

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,666. Posted:

@Rukiafan Aww...! Same to you, buddy. ^_^

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

1,667. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

Long story short: Gioku has discovered a lot about herself since she left. I don't wanna see anyone disrespecting her for who she is, so please: Try to be mature about this, users of Nintendo Life. Thank you.

EDIT: Just to be clear here: Gioku is a girl now, and that's all there is to it. I want you all to think about how awkward it'd be to be referred to as the wrong gender, and, with that in mind, start using female pronouns when referring to Gioku from now on. Please and thank you. ^_^

I can't tell if you're being serious or not...

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,668. Posted:

@TheKingOfTown I assure you, I'm being 100% serious. I wouldn't joke about something like this.

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

1,669. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

EDIT: Just to be clear here: Gioku is a girl now, and that's all there is to it. I want you all to think about how awkward it'd be to be referred to as the wrong gender, and, with that in mind, start using female pronouns when referring to Gioku from now on. Please and thank you. ^_^

Are you saying that.... he's Transgender?!?! Please tell me this is a joke :O (I'm not joking this time, really.)

Plumber extraordinaire at your service.
配管工の非凡なあなたのサービスで。
Rebooted YouTube Channel (Under Contruction) | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena | The Malleogerry (Still needs some updating)

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

1,670. Posted:

He probably means that Gioku prefers to identify as a girl now. Not necessarily that he went through all the problem of becoming one.

This is not the place to discuss this though.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,671. Posted:

Yeah, let's get back on topic here. Do we really know anybody here for real anyways?!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,672. Posted:

@Mitsuko_Chan Yes, she is. No, I'm not joking. I wouldn't joke about my sister like that.

Morphbug wrote:

Not necessarily that he went through all the problem of becoming one.

Well, yeah. She's cool with not physically being one, since her physical body doesn't matter much to her.

Now if y'all could be mature and not get all bigoted about this, I'd really appreciate that. :)

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

1,673. Posted:

Yeah let's not talk something this personal about someone when that person is not even here >.>

Mickey wrote:

@Mitsuko_Chan Yes, she is. No, I'm not joking. I wouldn't joke about my sister like that.

PLOT TWIST! :O

Edited on by Kewlan

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

1,674. Posted:

@Kewlan Says this: "Yeah let's not talk something this personal about someone when that person is not even here"
Yet continues to derail the thread.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

1,675. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

EDIT: Just to be clear here: Gioku is a girl. She's always been a girl, she only just realized it recently. She's only ever physically been a guy, so I don't want to hear any of you guys saying "but Gioku is a guy." This is not a joke, this is not me being sarcastic to make fun of her, and this is not a lie. Ask Gioku herself on Backloggery, she'll confirm it (and probably explain it better than I ever could).

And, if it's not too much trouble, stop using male pronouns when you're referring to Gioku. Please and thank you. ^_^

A brave girl, that Gioku. I'm happy for her discovering who she is. (Gosh, this is hard. I have to constantly remind myself not to use "he" XD)

But, good on her. I hope she's happy.

Dreaming, forever longing, that someday Nintendo would make a MOBA-type game.

Currently playing: League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle (3DS), Mass Effect 3
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Gods Eater Burst

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

HappyHappyist

1,676. Posted:

What ever happened to @KAHN ?

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

1,677. Posted:

HappyHappyist wrote:

What ever happened to @KAHN ?

Dude, he's 107 years old... or should I say was :(

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,678. Posted:

KAHN quit the site last summer, I think it was, because he didn't like the posts he was making or something. Can't remember exactly. It's probably in that Goodbye thread.

EDIT: Ah yes, here it is. Message 1825: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/the_goo...

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,679. Posted:

Too bad because I liked his posts!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

1,680. Posted:

You know who I have seen around here lately. I'll tell you, and I have a list!
@theblackdragon
@lz_the bird freak
@thatannoyingkitten
@ME
@Scaroldlady
@Gioku'smanhood
@pikky
@Happy_mask
@Minniemouse
@anythingfun

Now I see why I don't come here much anymore, this place has become a baron waste land of it's former self.
Maybe it's because no one has been getting mad lately, this might be my fault.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad