General Discussion Forum

Topic: NL Users You Never See Anymore...

Showing 1,581 to 1,600 of 1,725

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

1,581. Posted:

@Metroidlink exams lol

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

I Love Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

1,582. Posted:

Oh ;) okay, keep studying then I guess! :)

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,583. Posted:

I miss @Burning_Love

...if only because I never got to make this reference:

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

1,584. Posted:

WingedSnagret wrote:

I haven't seen @3Dash for quite some time. Didn't he leave? I forget.

(Just in case you didn't know I changed my username, twice. I was ReindeerDasher and am now MyNameIs-) Yes, I did leave for a while, then came back, but I don't post much anymore. I almost never post on articles and when I do post on NL it's usually under the Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread, which is slowly but surely dying anyway. Video games and public school have been keeping me busy lately also, which has been keeping my off the Net too. Anyway, that's the situation. I've been trying to post on more stuff lately, but I can't seem to get into NL like I was before. I assure you though, I'm still here.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,585. Posted:

I haven't seen @Nuuzen in awhile...

I am missing you, @Nuuzen!

Edited on by Gioku

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,586. Posted:

I haven't seen @Konata for while.

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Batman: Arkham Origins (new game plus), Valkria Chronicles, and Uncharted 2.

AuthorMessage

3DSfan134

1,587. Posted:

@Jaz007 I've seen her posting on Twitter 5 hours ago on where I live.

Potatoes.
Do you have a Backloggery? Yes. Right here: My Backlog of Earthbound Zero,Earthbound, Mother 3 and 4
Have any other things? Yes, I have a NNID: BigTechBrother and I also got a FC.

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967 | Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,588. Posted:

@DawnOverALilly's been gone again... :$

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,589. Posted:

@Jaz007 I see @Konata all the time on Tumblr. I guess she's caught up in Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, etc.

That's what she said last time.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,590. Posted:

I have just been summoned.

Hiiiii.
I still check in now and again, but I haven't been buying a lot of new games lately so I haven't had much to post about.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,591. Posted:

I know at least I knew @Konata was still around here... lol. :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

1,592. Posted:

What the heck happened to @True_Hero and @Ideal_Hero?
Apparently they're still around. I guess I just never see them.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,593. Posted:

Kyloctopus wrote:

They're still around... occasionally...

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

1,594. Posted:

Konata wrote:

Hiiiii.
I still check in now and again, but I haven't been buying a lot of new games lately so I haven't had much to post about.

Didn't you bail for a while due to thyroid related problems? Graves was it? I can sort of relate, my thyroid(Free T4 only) is hyperactive. The insomnia it causes drives me nutty! among other things, weight loss, skin issues ect ect :P

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Neko_Rukiafan

1,595. Posted:

Whatever happened to Mieu-fire?

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com
50,000+ Posts
485 Reviews
4,400+ News Articles
420+ Exclusive Articles And Features
311 Members
810+ Twitter Followers!
800+ Facebook Likes!
http://www.wiiwarewave.com/t4311-interview-a-discussion-with-jools-watsham-from-renegade-kid

Twitter: WiiWareWave

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

1,596. Posted:

WiiWareWave wrote:

Whatever happened to Mieu-fire?

According to his profile he's now named @Chuie and seems active again based on his comments (after a whole year of inactivity!).

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

1,597. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Kyloctopus wrote:

They're still around... occasionally...

I think they both changed their names, but they're still around. Also, I finally understand Dash's new name! Initially I thought it was a reference to that old Eminem song, but you didn't seem like the kind of guy who would be into that haha

I wish you best of luck on dropping the 3 from your name! I think you mentioned that months ago and it's still around. I dunno, 3Dash still sounds catchier :D

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

1,598. Posted:

Lol @Jollykarp, I've recently been messing around with ways to put "Dash" somewhere in my username (before ReindeerDasher I was KiDasharus) but who knows, maybe my 3Dash name will come back around someday :P

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,599. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Konata wrote:

Hiiiii.

Didn't you bail for a while due to thyroid related problems? Graves was it? I can sort of relate, my thyroid(Free T4 only) is hyperactive. The insomnia it causes drives me nutty! among other things, weight loss, skin issues ect ect :P

I did for a while because of that yes, but as of now it's in remission. Not to get too deep into it, but I was just diagnosed with fibromyalgia so that's a whole other battle.
Of course these things don't usually get in the way of me playing videogames, but I can't play as much as I used to.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

1,600. Posted:

Kyloctopus wrote:

Apparently they're still around. I guess I just never see them.

Sorry to keep you waiting!
Vacation, holidays, and schoolwork have kept me very busy. I'm hoping things will begin to level out again soon so that I can post more regularly.

Edited on by Wonder_Ideal

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero