Forums

Topic: NL Users You Never See Anymore...

Posts 1,401 to 1,420 of 1,812

DanteSolablood

GamecubeLad wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

@DanteSolablood right now...

I remember him, he was one of the first users on NL I ever met! Good times...

Good times indeed, whatever happened to that guy?
@GamecubeLad Sorry dude, spent a bit of time in hospital after an accident, by the time I got out people stopped replying to my messages on the 3DS.

Game Name: Danse
Pokedex needs: Pokédex Complete (718), shinies only.
3DS FC: 1461-6243-5395
Safari Type: Steel - Skarmary, Mawile, Klefki
"Friendship is rare, hand me that shotgun buddy, hand me that chair."

Twitter:

GamecubeMan

That's terrible! Are you okay? Sorry to sound insenstive..... Anyway when your in the mood we should play some MK7 or something. It will be just like old times. Feel free to SN me anytime @DanteSolablood :3

Edited on by GamecubeMan

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah, it is happening now. GC 4.0 will be released in 2020.
My Bio by True_Hero
My Soundcloud

Twitter:

DanteSolablood

@GamecubeLad @CanisWolfred No worries, I'm still walking a little funny but I'm right as rain! In the spare time I picked up Minecraft and have a pretty awesome LP series on the go.

If I can find a reliable way of recording, might start an Animal Crossing LP.

Would love to play or Swapnote with you guys anytime! "A friend is a friend until they borrow money off you" as Scrooge McDuck once said.

Game Name: Danse
Pokedex needs: Pokédex Complete (718), shinies only.
3DS FC: 1461-6243-5395
Safari Type: Steel - Skarmary, Mawile, Klefki
"Friendship is rare, hand me that shotgun buddy, hand me that chair."

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@Jaz007 That's because she's gone strickly Animal Crossing! She hasn't gone anywhere other then her town and others!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

AlexSays

Oh lord this thread brings back memories. So many great users gone over these past five years. <3

It is also sort of ironic to reminisce in a thread about users leaving when I am mentioned first as leaving. lol

AlexSays

Tasuki

Anyone know what happened to @xBASSxMONSTAx? I saw that he was banned but was that a self ban or did he get smacked upside the head with the banhammer?

Edited on by Tasuki

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

SheldonRandoms

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Is it just me or have i seen a lack of @SheldonRandoms

A...........lack of.........SheldonRandoms..........the person/user who............is random............... I DROPPED BACON IN PUDDING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Untitled

I guess I've been busy with work recently and..........that's my reason.

And Animal Crossing, I must not forget about Animal Crossing.

Aren't Lucario's paws adorable?

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/ (I review stuff here, check it out : P )

I love to rev up those fryers!

Ristar the Shooting Star fanboy!

I gave birth to Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'm a kangaroo!

I'M SWELLTASTIC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

CrazyOtto

@TheDreamingHawk disappeared from here around the same time SuperOtaku/Hokori did. There were a few threads that us three posted in alot with an occasionally post from another member. But I seem to be the only one that posts in these threads now, also with that occasional post from another member being even rarer than it when it was while those two were still around.

CrazyOtto

Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Tasuki

@MrSRArter: Iirc TheDreamingHawk was warned a couple of times by TBD about his behavior and was even the subject of a temp ban. According to him he did nothing wrong and felt that NL and the Mods were not allowing him to speak his mind so he left for Gonintendo.com. and said he wasn't coming back to NL.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

WingedSnagret

I'm actually friends with @Otaku on my Wii U, which happend sometime after he got banned apparently. He's never said anything to me though.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic