Forums

Topic: NL Users You Never See Anymore...

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 1,753

Undead_terror

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Thanks for the help kitty. Though I love kitties, so I'll not talk about it anymore.

But where's LJM on that list?

LMJ left, he might not be on no more.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

malpon

turtlelink wrote:

Where you at Mal? Haven't seen him in a quite a bit.

Even if you don't see me i'll always be where it matters most, standing over the stew pot.

This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!

the_shpydar

malpon wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Even if you don't see me i'll always be where it matters most, standing over the stew pot.

And doing things that Canadians do, like Curling, watching Degrassi, and envying the U.S.

Edited on by the_shpydar

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Pichuka97

the_shpydar wrote:

malpon wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

And doing things that Canadians do, like Curling, watching Degrassi, and envying the U.S.

[/div]

[/div]
Hey, thats not all we do. We say eh, call beanies tooques, and pronounce the letter Z like this- Zed!!
Any way, I have not seen LonleyHeart in ages...

Edited on by Pichuka97

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3887-5606-5777 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

GameLord08

Pichuka97 wrote:

... and pronounce the letter Z like this- Zed!! ...

I thought only we Brits did that.
The more you know...

GameLord08

BlackShyGuy

anyone miss me? no?

Currently playing: Tales of Symhonia (again), Tales of the Abyss 3DS, Fire Emlblem Fates, Majora's Mask 3D and Xenoblade Chronicles X.
3DS Friend Code: 0275-1505-4148
Add me? I need Some Friends
Nintendo ID: XLeZekeX
Twitter: @XLeZekeX

Hamtaro

I hate disney land x_x

Hamtaro...is CUTE! :3

Hamtaro

I agree with zez

Edited on by Hamtaro

Hamtaro...is CUTE! :3

TheDreamingHawk

zezhyrule wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

that or Disney Land

[/div]

Don't mention that place here, some people get pretty pissy over that.

I think you mean on Neogaf

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Reala

Mickeymac wrote:

I just noticed Vintage was banned! I can't even fathom why. I'm really gonna miss him.

Pretty sure he requested to be banned if I'm thinking of the right person anyway.

Reala

Prof_Clayton

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

"TheDreamingHawk" wrote:

Mercury9. He claims that he asked NL to delete him completely from the site, but they banned him instead. Kinda wishes he would come back.

[/div]

I think he was banned due to something he was saying in a thread. I remember the he was going back and forth about something and some of his responses were pretty mean and rude to another poster. Of course I could be wrong but it wasn't long after I saw that thread that it was locked and he was banned.

But you WERE a mod at one time, right? (Or was that sean?) Regardless, from what he told me he said that after he made that post and got banned, he wanted to be deleted from the site permanently because he like OMN better (Understandable), but the mods left him banned instead in case he wanted to come back. Because of that he can't stand the mods here anymore, and I don't know why. I left SerebiiForums a few years ago because a cyber bully wouldn't stop saying things that I can't talk about here, and wanted to be deleted then, but they just left me on. A year ago I decided to come back because of Black and white. So he should be happy that the mods aren't deleting him.

Actually @Mercury9 decided to leave because he didn't love the way nl is run. He seemed confused thinking everyone was powermad. He asked nicely to be banned and retreated to his website, www.mkart7.com (I know because I mod there).

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Morgana

No one said anything about me! I've been gone for a long time.

YOU WILL NEVER RISE FROM THE ASHES OF YOUR SHAME AND HUMILIATION!

Happy_Mask

Vintage is gone D: no more nsaf man... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.