General Discussion Forum

Topic: NL Users You Never See Anymore...

Showing 1,101 to 1,120 of 1,725

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,101. Posted:

I don't think it's hard to imagine what RoyalBlur got banned for.

What I want to know is where's JadeGirl? Haven't seen her in forever.:/

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Xkhaoz

1,102. Posted:

People don't notice I've been very inactive the past few weeks :(

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,103. Posted:

@Viceroy_Khaoz: butterflies don't really fare well during the winter, i think we all figured you froze to death someplace :3
so when's your 90 days up? :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

1,104. Posted:

GundamMac wrote:

I don't think it's hard to imagine what RoyalBlur got banned for.

What I want to know is where's JadeGirl? Haven't seen her in forever.:/

What did he get banned for? I don't think I went too many of the last few threads that he commented on.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,105. Posted:

guys, please, the reasons behind bans are not up for public discussion, as per the Rules. TokyoRed was banned for breaking the rules. FLYNN-LIVES was a user who'd been banned under another username already, his original account was also banned for breaking the rules (separate incident from TokyoRed). We had been in contact with each of them before they were banned, they knew what not to do and still chose to do these things, even though they had been warned it could lead to bannination.

Please be assured that If we have not been in touch with you about anything and warned you that you may be banned for persisting in (insert behavior here), you're good to go unless you do something drastically against the rules (and even then we'd probably want to figure out what happened before deciding whether to make the ban temporary or not).

As for JadeGirl, she's not banned, idk where she is — she and TokyoRed used to hang out off and on anyway, so I'm sure she'll turn up again sometime down the line (probably when all the summer movies start to hit, lol).

BEST THREAD EVER
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,106. Posted:

Viewtiful Joe should be banned for having so many sexy avatars of Mel Gibson. :*

Just sayin'

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

1,107. Posted:

How often does someone get banned anyway? With all the discussion it seems like a weekly basis.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,108. Posted:

@Clay

It's not a ritual. Like what TBD says if you break the rules you get a few warnings. Continue and you get banned. Read the rules so you can avoid this.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

1,109. Posted:

I meant like, since the rules aren't that hard to follow, why do so many people get banned?
Did they all do something wrong?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Videogame Chatroom

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Reala

1,110. Posted:

ClaytonLuigi wrote:

I meant like, since the rules aren't that hard to follow, why do so many people get banned?

They asked too many questions now move along!!!

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

1,111. Posted:

I was banned many times for doing some of the worst things on this site! But since the staff here loves me, I always come back. :*

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Xkhaoz

1,112. Posted:

@tbd my 90 days have been up for a few week now, been stress testing all of them to check for potential kinks. ;)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,113. Posted:

@ClaytonLuigi: Try daily. it's not usually the regular users you see around you getting banned, though. we do have a few persistent ban evaders who tend to pop up from time to time, and with all the new users coming in around the holidays and E3 those times can be a bit hectic as well. we try to be as fair as possible with newbies, but if you join NL and all you want to do is cause a ruckus or be a jerk to everyone, we tend to show you the door rather quickly :3

we also have the occasional user who decides they'd like their own account banned for whatever reason (leaving the site forever, having trouble in school and need to cut out any distractions, etc). we re-activate their accounts for them once they get back in touch with us, though; it happens all the time. :3

most of our bans are spammers, though. We've got a few tricks up our sleeves that help us to keep those at bay, but a few still get past those filters and need to be taken out manually. they generally come in waves, though; we'll have none for weeks and then all of a sudden they'll pop up with a new trick and we'll get hammered for a few days. no big.

BEST THREAD EVER

AuthorMessage

OrdonianLink

1,114. Posted:

Where's JayArr? The site seems more boring without him!!! D:

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & Link977
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day
Where the NL Chat was born... kinda

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836

♪All Those Years Ago♪

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Flamingbird

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,115. Posted:

PurpleLink wrote:

Where's JayArr? The site seems more boring without him!!! D:

I think hes busy with other things right now at least thats what TBD said a few days ago when someone else asked iirc.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

1,116. Posted:

I think I heard TokioRed saying JadeGirl was his real life sister... So if he got banned, he's probably mad with nintendolife. Which means he probably used his bigbro powers on her and she's not coming back either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

SonicMaster

1,117. Posted:

Haven't seen myself here much recently. I used to be such an active member, too. :( Just, what with making Youtube videos, school, homework, and games, I haven't had much time to visit the forum, which I'm sad about, because this is a great site. Hopefully, that'll change in the future, but until then, don't expect to see me around much.

I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

1,118. Posted:

umm.... where'a @Adam? I haven't seen him since I first signed up for this site.

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

1,119. Posted:

Reala wrote:

ClaytonLuigi wrote:

They asked too many questions now move along!!!

Had to suppress an lol, there.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

1,120. Posted:

We're never gonna see him again
Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad