Forums

Topic: NL Users You Never See Anymore...

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 1,753

LzWinky

MyGirlyWalrus will be missed dearly. The greatest name change of all time next to DoodadPooface

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TeeJay

R.I.P. JustinBieberFan

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Ryno

Wizzrobe wrote:

Excuse me for bringing my departure up again, but...there is no turning back now. I am leaving this site, just as I am leaving gaming itself. Change is good, and I welcome it. There are times in which old relationships with people or things must perish when you´re not feeling right about them anymore.

I already have put my Wii 32 games up for sale. Again, thanks for the many laughs, the great discussions, plus of course the excellent reviews, articles and moderation by the people of NintendoLife.

Be well people, take good care of yourself.

Signed,
Robert

(Nope, you will NOT see me around again, if you're not convinced by these words)

Robert, sad to hear it. You will be missed in the Retro forum! Hopefully your relationship with Super Metroid isn't one of those thing that is perishing. Haha... In fact you better not sell any of your NES and SNES stuff along with your Wii unless you offer to me first.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Hokori

me, Ive been laying low for a while

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Dezner

I mostly go to only about 3-4 topics a day, so actually there's lots of people I never see anymore!

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

Megatron2000

I am still here |D

I'm a member at the following forums
https://www.nintendolife.com
http://www.wiiwarewave.forumotion.com
http://www.gamefaqs.com
Looking forward to the WiiWare RPG Star Guardian Bankai 64 |D

Prof_Clayton

There was a guy who ended everything with FLYNN LIVES! What happened to him?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

More importantly where is jayarr!? He hasn't posted since the new site went live!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheKingOfTown

turtlelink wrote:

Haven't seen that Tokyo Red guy in a long time.

He got banned for some reason.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Tasuki

@Waveboy: TendoBoy was banned after being warned several times for something according to TBD.
@Turtlelink: I was wondering the same thing until clicked on his avatar and saw that he too has been banned.
@ClaytonLuigi: Flynn-Lives also has been banned as well.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Eel

Well, that explains why I haven't seen trivial questions about customer electronics or random "grown up" pics of cartoon girls lately.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

FonistofCruxis

Does anyone know what happened to Yasume? His/her Rate that game thread was good. Also, I really liked the NL best vgm tournament that akacesfan (who is no longer here) was hosting but we didn't even get past the first round.

Spoony_Tech

I see yasume on my 3ds from time to time but he doesn't swapnote. If he did then I would ask him where he went. Yeah I like the first topic you mentioed as well.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Stine

Yasume is active on Backloggery, too. So he's at least still playing games.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.