Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure Season 2: A New Adventure

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 1,104

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Alright, you do that"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuardianKing

Capricorn walked down the hall of the Starship Crusader. She came across the two superheroes neck to neck, about to duel it out.

Capricorn: Hey! Stop it!

She intervened by pushing the two grown men aside, scolding them like children.

Capricorn: What do you do think you're doing right now?!

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Knuckles

Batman: I'm not going to argue about this again with you Superman.
Batman continues to walk down the hall

Edit: Forget my previous edit if you read it.

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Mickey

Superman: Back off, Capricorn! This is between me and Bruce! Speaking of which-HEY! DON'T YOU WALK OUT ON ME AGAIN, BRUCE!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Mickey

Superman: CONFLICT!? THIS ISN'T EVEN ABOUT ME AND HIM. IT'S ABOUT THE FACT THAT HE JUST BRUTALIZED A YET-TO-BE-PROVEN-GUILTY MAN! NOW YOU GET BACK HERE, BRUCE! YOU CAN'T JUST WALK AWAY FROM ME EVERY TIME I CALL YOU OUT ON SOMETHING!

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

GuardianKing

Capricorn: Enough! If you can't stomach a single ounce of violence, then you'll never find peace of mind and end up destroying everything you stood for in your quest to "make things right"! Come on, I expect a veteran like you to know when to stand up and when to back down.

She turns away, adding at the end of the hallway:

Capricorn: Those who dared standing up in the trenches were struck down by the tip of a bullet. Never forget that...

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

Mickey

Superman wiped the sweat off his forehead and regained his composure.

Superman: I can stomach violence. But the lengths he goes during his interrogation sessions are just inhumane! I don't know what you think I stand for, but if I were to condone what Batman did, that would destroy what I stand for in my quest to "make things right" as you put it.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

GuardianKing

Capricorn: I'm sorry, but a punch to the face is hardly "torture". While I do not agree with his actions, I do believe your perspective is skewed. Now, I'm no Morpheus, but I've lived through torture like you couldn't even possibly imagine. Just remember this: a cowgirl's life is hardly luxurious. Whether through mud, knives, or thorns, I've survived and lived to let certain things slide.

She turned to him, but her eyes no longer had that pleasant hazel shine that made them so different from Morpheus'; instead, they were cold like winter and bitter like a snake's venom.

Capricorn: I don't care who you think I am; don't cause a uproar on this ship, that's all.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

Mickey

Superman: A left hook to the jaw that severely injured his left jaw bone, being hurled into a wall and forcing him to relive all of those torture sessions from Finitevus is torture to me. You heard his screams didn't you? Whether or not what Batman actually did could be considered torture, what Luthor went through during that interrogation was definitely torture. I'm sure you've seen plenty of planets with fire shooting coming out of it's surface and experienced plenty of brainwashing and being shocked by an electric collar at the slightest hint of remembering your actual past and then having the people who did that to you force you to turn on the city you've protected for years thus losing all trust you've earned from them and ruining your relationship with Lois-er, whoever you happened to be in a relationship with, but that has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Batman needlessly forced Luthor to relive Finitevus' torture sessions over a hunch he had. And let's not forget that you stopped him before he could do the really brutal stuff. Batman's had this coming for a long time and it needs to be settled sooner than later.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

Knuckles

4th: @GuardianKing I was in a hurry when you showed up as I was "interrogating" Luthor, and misread your post, thinking it said you broke it up. I tried to end it, but the post wouldn't take, so I press send again when I got back in WiFi, thinking I would rather double post than not have posted at all. However, the timing was horribly off. Just thought I would say that now.

Edit: Typo, Interrogating Luthor, not Interrogated.

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

SheldonRandoms

Ristar walks in, Ristar"Uh.........is this a bad time, is everything alright?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

Superman chuckled at the lighter tone their 'debate' had ended on and shouted back to Capricorn jokingly...

Superman: Don't get overconfident, Capricorn. I've tangled with worse. And I promise me and Batman won't fight. I'll make sure of it.

Superman turned toward Ristar.

Superman: Everything's fine now. Don't worry about it.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

GuardianKing

Capricorn: Honestly, who does he think he is...?

The hunter sighed before looking down at her medallion. She opened the pocket watch-like device to reveal an old black and white picture of three five people huddled around a table. Next to it was an even older photograph, featuring a man and a woman holding a small infant in their arms.

Capricorn: One day... Someday...

She re-calibrated that trusty White Frame Revolver of hers, thinking of all they had been through. It seemed like yesterday when she and her adopted brother stood in the sand of QX-100, guns at each others throats, vowing that this life was too small for the two of them. Back then, everything felt cemented in the thickest stone, yet even diamonds can be broken one way or another. She clenched her fist around that pendant, thankful that Morpheus wasn't around to see her like this.

Capricorn: Speaking of Morpheus...

She had always been curious about his headquarters. According to a map of the ship, his chambers were on the 27th floor down. She had no idea why his room was located that deep inside the ship. It didn't matter if his ship was far bigger within; no captain should live that far from the control room.

Capricorn: Let's take a look, shall we?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

Mickey

Minnie had just woken up and was looking for either Morpheus or Capricorn to ask when they'd be leaving. She spotted Capricorn inside of a room and walked over to her to ask the question.

Minnie: Excuse me, Capricorn. I do hate to bother you, but when are we leaving the ship?

The Mousekeloggery

GuardianKing

After a short elevator ride, Capricorn reached the 27th floor; however, the elevator didn't stop there. Apparently, some sort of key was needed; instead, the tube took her to a previously unknown 28th floor. Upon watching the doors open, Capricorn took a few steps in front of her. The room was filled with tube, electric wiring, and glass tunnels with some sort of fluorescent gel running through them. It certainly wasn't small, but it wasn't what she was expecting. In the center of this chamber was a solitary red button. Naturally, her instincts told her to press it; after all, she had handled much worse in this very ship itself. When the button was pressed, a holographic screen appeared, showing Morpheus sitting in his chair with that blasted tricorn of his lowered over his eyes.

Morpheus: If you're watching this, then you've had the balls to wander around this ship unattended. If you're here, that means you've already proven your worth in the dungeons, which is how the SSC's DNA-encoder recognizes you in the first place. Nonetheless, I don't know who you are just yet; heck, I might never know. Y'all are just fireflies that come and go to me, but to you, I must be a relic of days past. This message is programmed to play if the ship ever goes down; if that's the case, assume the worst. Anyways, I've rambled on enough. You've heard the story of how a frail little Starchild like me became the most feared beast on this side of the universe. Heh, I'm only half exaggerating. If you're looking for a her, then you've come to the wrong man.

Morpheus: What you don't know, however, is how this all came to be. When you look up into the night sky and see my ship zooming by, you probably thought "Gee, I wish I could be part of that crew!" What's that? You haven't?! Hmph... Good... That means you're still sane.

All of a sudden, a hundred holographic screens featuring static pictures of what appears to be a profile of several people, one on each screen, appeared out of nowhere. Capricorn looked up in terror and saw a seemingly endless ceiling of profiles whisk by in the blink of an eye. In the flash of an instant, a thousand lives poured into her brain. She saw it all from their eyes, from their first to their last. She felt the pain of Morpheus' fists, the passion of the captain's kiss, and the sorrowful cry of his goodbye. Whether by choice or by force, they all left him standing there on his own in that larger than life ship. It was a massive galleon reminiscent of the Roman Empire days, except that it floated in space. Naturally, Capricorn saw why people were so attracted to it. She saw the man in question receive decorations for his efforts; she saw Morpheus get stone in a ruined plaza as the smoke around them rose higher and higher; she saw him with a knife in his hand and blood seeping out his wrist; she saw him lick the red poison like it was nothing; she saw the fear in his eyes bleed out with the liquid bliss oozing from his body. Horrified, she fell back onto the elevator tube, only to realize the doors were locked now.

Morpheus: All these people are people I loved, trusted, hated, envied, cared for, and ultimately, lost. Whether to the flow of time or to my own selfish hands, it's always come to this. For the longest time, it was love that drove my every move. I wandered the stars searching for my Aphelion, lost somewhere in the endless lights of this ethereal carnival. On that course, I've met several people, fought many foes, and I even fell in love here and there...

She turned to the screen just in time to see Morpheus shed a solitary tear.

Morpheus: Unfortunately... Well... I'll let you guess...

The holographic captain waved his hand, and the profiles all vanished as swiftly as they came.

Morpheus: Now then, have you stayed to hear the untold story of Crusader?

The elevator doors opened up.

Morpheus: ...or are you here to run like so many others?

Terrified beyond reason, Capricorn tripped over a cluster of wires. Distraught and afraid, she felt her way on the floor to the elevator doors, before pressing the buttons on the wall. She trembled in indescribable fear as the tube took her back up to sanity.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.