Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure Season 2: A New Adventure

Posts 961 to 980 of 1,104

GuardianKing

Capricorn: What's keeping the guys back?

Morpheus: Beats me. Listen, Cap, I'm gonna go on ahead. Gotta greet Hunter and all.

Capricorn: Right...

Morpheus: Don't forget to bring the meds and stuff!

Capricorn: Take care of your own crap, jerk.

Morpheus: Aww... Do you have to be so mean spirited towards me?

Capricorn: ...do I really need to answer that?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Here I am!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuardianKing

Morpheus: Great! Wait here a sec. I've sent Capricorn to deal with the two in tights back there.

On that note, the captain stepped into a transporter and was engulfed in a bright flash of light before disappearing right in front of Ristar's eyes.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Alright......" Ristar then bites his fingernails while he's waiting.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuardianKing

Capricorn: Speaking of biting, Ristar, are you hungry? We have a kitchen where you could certainly make yourself something nice.

She looks away with a frown on her face. Sighing, she continues with:

Capricorn: Sadly, I'm not a very good cook, so you'll have to help yourself out. I'm not sure if Morpheus has a proper Auto-Food-Maker (AFM) installed, so...

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

Mickey

All of a sudden, Luthor popped up seemingly out of nowhere as if he were waiting for the right moment to come out.

Lex: Perhaps I can be of assistance, Capricorn! I can cook!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Where's the sweet food, I want the sweets!" Ristar then begins to look for sweet food.

Mickey

Lex: No, I insist. It's the least I can do for the people of this ship who have so graciously accepted me into their group. I've almost fully-recovered anyway, so what's the difference if I do a bit of cooking?

The Mousekeloggery

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Oh boy, a candy bar!" Ristar then eats the candy bar.

GuardianKing

Mickey wrote:

Lex: No, I insist. It's the least I can do for the people of this ship who have so graciously accepted me into their group. I've almost fully-recovered anyway, so what's the difference if I do a bit of cooking?

Capricorn: There are so many answers to that question, but I'll spare you the details for now.

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

GuardianKing

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Ristar"Oh boy, a candy bar!" Ristar then eats the candy bar.

Capricorn: Well how is it?

With a big smile on her face, she reached for her back pocket and tossed star boy another one.

Capricorn: I love sweets too, but sometimes, I get tired of carrying all this stuff on me, so I like to spread the sugar around with others.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"It's good, sweet things like candy are my favorite foods, i'll eat just about anything that's edible............except for bitter food, no thanks" Ristar then eats the 2nd candy bar.

Mickey

Lex: I get it. I'll be in my room if you need me.

With that, Luthor walked back to his room with his head hung low in disappointment in not being able to help. Taking special care to keep the healing patch on his left jaw bone.

The Mousekeloggery

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"He looked sad"

GuardianKing

Capricorn: Sometimes, it's better to experience a wave of sorrow than lingering pain...

She wrapped her arm around her waist, as if feeling for something on her left ribs. Her eyes looking at the floor, and her hat lowered over her forehead, she silenced her breathing, lost in thought for a split second.

Capricorn: ...

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Oh..........uh.........i'm gonna continue to eat the sweets now" Ristar then continues to eat the sweets, Ristar(I think I made her remember something)

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Well, I had enough sweets for now, so now what do we do?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.