Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure Season 2: A New Adventure

Posts 941 to 960 of 1,104

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"I wonder if I have blood?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

Lex: Okay. I'm sure I can manage that. I promise you won't regret taking me along, Morpheus!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Mickey

It was morning. Lex had just gotten up since, one night ago, he decided he'd get some rest before going to the planet of the vampires. During his time as Finitevus' servant, Lex never got to sleep. He was only kept alive because Finitevus was amused by him but Lex was afraid that was going to end soon until Superman arrived. Superman, his supposed arch-nemesis back when he was evil. Now though: He wouldn't dream of doing anything to displease is new companions. All of those torture sessions changed Lex. Finitevus broke him. And Lex was afraid he could never be fixed.

Since he was fairly certain they'd wait for everyone to wake up before they left the ship, Lex got up from bed, got dressed, walked out of his room and made his way to where everyone was going to leave the ship for the planet. He ran into Superman on the way, and he could tell just by the way the Man of Steel looked at him that it'd take awhile for him to learn to trust Lex. Still, Lex was determined to earn that trust. He resumed his walk toward the transporter so he could go to gaia.

The Mousekeloggery

GuardianKing

The control room doors slid aside, and Capricorn walked in yawning and stretching her arms as wide as she could.

Capricorn: Good day, captain.

She opened her eyes and gasped in astonishment, as Morpheus turned around in his chair.

Capricorn: Don't tell me you haven't slept?!

Morpheus: Maybe a nap here and there...

She rocked her head sideways. The captain's eyes did not show any fatigue, if anything, they seemed brimming with more energy than the day before.

Morpheus: Alright, wake the troops, Cap. It's about time we disembark.

Capricorn: ...are you sure you're gonna be alright? You've haven't slept or eaten so far...

Morpheus: 'Tis why I make such a good soldier on the battlefield.

Capricorn: This isn't war, Morpheus.

As he passed her by, the captain whispered into the bounty hunter's ear:

Morpheus: Shhhh..... You never know...

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Knuckles

Batman changed back to his regular Bat-Suit when he discovered Luthor was on board.

As Luthor was walking to the transporter, Batman emerged from the shadows, charging into Luthor at top speed, tackling him against the wall of the SC. Luthor could only see the top of Batman's cowl.

Batman: You might have all of the others tricked, but not me. I've heard your story far to many times to be tricked by you again Luthor.

Batman picks up Luthor over his head and throws Luthor at the opposing wall behind him.

Batman:

WHAT IS YOUR PLAN LUTHOR?!

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Mickey

Lex was petrified. He could barely comprehend what was happening, but he knew it wasn't good. His mind cleared up and he immediately started flashing back to when Finitevus tortured him.

Lex: no... no... no, NO, NO, NO!!! STOP!!! PLEASE!!!

The Mousekeloggery

Knuckles

Batman: You just happen to be enslaved to an evil Mastermind. The Luthor I know would never stoop so low unless he has a plan in mind that will make it all worth it in the end.

Batman walks over to Luthor, picks him up my his shirt, and delivers a jaw cracking Left hook.

Batman: Talk!

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

GuardianKing

Capricorn was about to jump in and break their quarrel, but Morpheus stopped her with a swoop of him arm.

Morpheus: Hush, I wanna see how this plays out.

Despite his orders, Capricorn broke free from his hold and shoved the two men aside.

Capricorn: Enough! What man do you honestly think would ever stoop this low at all?! Give him a chance to earn our trust.

Morpheus: It hurts seeing how naive you are, Capricorn...

Capricorn: ...you offered him a place to stay!

Morpheus added, while flicking his revolver:

Morpheus: ...yet I never gave him my trust.

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

Mickey

Lex screamed in pain at the abuse he was taking.

Lex: SOMEONE! PLEASE! HELP!

The Mousekeloggery

GuardianKing

Morpheus: Hmph... At this rate, we'll really need Grey and Catherine's help just breaking this up.

Capricorn took a break from scolding the bat-clad superhero and turned to Morpheus.

Capricorn: Aren't you gonna help him?

Morpheus: I've got more important business, such as greeting Hunter and friends.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

GuardianKing

Morpheus: Oh man, I gotta get some popcorn ready for this...

Capricorn: ...jerk...

She helps the former mastermind off the ground and applies a healing patch to his jaw. The rag-like object immediately injects some sort of liquid through his skin, filling him with a sensation rivaling that of a cold shower on a hot summer day.

Capricorn: There you go... You should feel better now. Remember to keep it on your face for the next hour or so.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

Mickey

Luthor was in so much shock that he couldn't speak. With his awareness returning, he recognized that Capricorn may very well have saved his health so he nodded to her after being told to keep the healing patch on. What had happened to him was nightmarish for the reformed man. He knew he had done some terrible things in the past but he couldn't wrap his head around the idea that he deserved that. After a few moments, Luthor's shock lessened and he regained the ability to speak.

Lex: M-Morpheus? Does this mean I can't come along?

The Mousekeloggery

Mickey

Lex wanted desperately to help in any way he can to, in his own mind, "earn" the good treatment they'd been giving him.

Lex: Then I'll come along.

Superman had just woken up and, while making his way to the transporter, bumped into Batman. Noticing the bitter look on his face, Superman asked Batman...

Superman: What did you do?

The Mousekeloggery

Mickey

Superman quickly realized what had just happened and shrugged it off. Remembering that Batman was too stubborn to listen, and that it had already happened so there was no use in arguing about it. Superman threw his hands up in the air and made his way to the transporter.

Superman: Wait, what am I thinking!

Superman, upon realizing that simply giving up on lecturing Batman about the outright torture that is his interrogation methods was an idiotic idea, immediately turned around and approached Batman.

Superman: What the hell was that back there!? I won't debate with you on whether or not Luthor is up to something. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have my own suspicions. But interrogating him as if he were The blasted Joker!? Did it ever cross your mind that he just might be innocent!? If he really has reformed, you just committed whatever heinous brutality on an innocent man and a former torture-victim! What do you have to say for yourself!

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.