General Discussion Forum

Topic: NL RPG Adventure Season 2: A New Adventure

Showing 921 to 940 of 1,104

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

921. Posted:

Superman's previously-mentioned doubt completely washed away as he heard Finitevus' apology. This was exactly what he wanted to hear and he was glad to hear it.

Superman: You don't know how happy I am to hear that, Doctor. Apology accepted, and I'll accept that dinner offer.

Character: Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor had just finished fixing up the dinner table for Superman and Finitevus. He was just about to go back into hiding since his master [Finitevus] had previously told him not to disturb him and Superman but then he forgot what Finitevus wanted for a beverage. Crossing his fingers that Superman hadn't arrived yet, Lex walked in on Superman and Finitevus' conversation.

Lex: Forgive me, Master Finitevus. I've forgotten what beverage you wanted. Can you-

Lex was about to ask his question until he saw the Man of Steel next to Finitevus.

Lex: I-I'm terribly sorry, Doctor. I h-had no idea h-he was here!

Superman stared in awe at his arch-nemesis, Lex Luthor, standing in front of the two of them in an apron. Beaten and bruised. Superman turned toward Finitevus and asked him what had been ringing in his head since Lex first appeared in the lair.

Superman: Is that who I think it is?

Formerly MickMick and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

If I haven't posted in awhile, it's probably because I'm with friends.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

922. Posted:

Dr. Finitevus: Of course it is, but just ignore the hired help.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
My SEGAloggery
Check out 8 Bit Forward!
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

923. Posted:

Superman: Hired help!? No. You've done something to him, and I want to know what it is.

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

924. Posted:

Ristar then begins to bite his finger nails (The Japanese manual of Ristar listed that as his hobby)

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

925. Posted:

Dr. Finitevus[blushing]: Well, if you must insist, I tried to recruit him, but he refused. I almost killed him when the unthinkable happened. His memory was wiped during the 345th or was it the 435th, I forget.... anyway, Luthor's memory was wiped during a torture session. He looked up to me like I was a god, sent in to save him. Even though Luthor didn't even remember his own name, he insisted on serving me as a way of repayment for saving him,

ISN'T THAT RIGHT LUTHOR!?

My SEGAloggery
Check out 8 Bit Forward!
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

926. Posted:

Lex: Y-Yes, Master Finitevus, sir!

Superman turned to look at the pitiful sight. Luthor was beaten, and bruised. He could tell Finitevus was telling the truth about the memory-wipe (even if he was sure the mind-wipe was intentional) but he could tell Lex was forced into being Finitevus' servant.

Superman: Lex Luthor was a bad man. But he didn't deserve this. I'm taking him back with me, sir. And you can't stop me.

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

927. Posted:

Dr. Finitevus: Fine, take him. He was just doing my chores for me.

Dr. Finitevus opens a warp ring, and moves his right hand through the portal. He pulls his and out with an ice cold Chaos Cola.

Dr. Finitevus: Oh, and Luthor, you won't get your 5 cents this week. Take him away Superman, he doesn't have any bags.

My SEGAloggery
Check out 8 Bit Forward!
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

928. Posted:

Morpheus: Is everyone ready to leave the ship?

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

929. Posted:

Ristar"Yes, I am.........let's go!"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

930. Posted:

Batman: All of my gear is loaded up inside of my Bat-Rocket.

My SEGAloggery
Check out 8 Bit Forward!
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

931. Posted:

Morpheus: Actually, Batman, I've been meaning to talk to you about this: I really don't think you should go in like that. Vampires don't really appreciate it when people remind them of their bat powers. Trust me, I learned the hard way....

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

932. Posted:

Batman: I'll switch my costume.

My SEGAloggery
Check out 8 Bit Forward!
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

933. Posted:

Minnie: I'm ready to leave!

Back in Finitevus' lair...

Superman: Okay. Until next time, Doctor.

Superman grabbed a warp ring and warped him and Lex back to the ship.

Not wanting to keep everyone in the dark about Lex, Superman approached Morpheus.

Superman: We're ready to leave as well. By the way, this is Lex Luthor. You may know him as my arch-nemesis but, for now, he's on our side. He had his memory wiped so now he's not much of a threat.

Lex: Please, Morpheus. Superman told me who I was on the way and I want to reform. I can help with cooking if you need a cook!

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

934. Posted:

Batman Thinking: Geez Alfred, you had to pack all of the Bat-Suits? Even the 1930's based one? And none of them are what I need.

My SEGAloggery
Check out 8 Bit Forward!
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

935. Posted:

Ristar"Are we ready?"

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

936. Posted:

Morpheus: Thanks for the offer, but unlike Damian, I'm not interested in "maids".

Capricorn: Dude, I haven't seen you eat anything this entire time. We've all slept and eaten, but you've never come within 5 feet of a plate!

Morpheus: Have I not told you about the time I didn't eat for three months?

Capricorn: Goodness, I've heard of a true Star Gazer's physical endurance, but wow...

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

937. Posted:

Lex: W-Well I still know a lot about technology! I could help with some technical problems!

Lex went on his knees, tears rolling down his cheeks, pleading for Morpheus to allow him to come along.

Lex: Please, Morpheus! That doctor tortured me! I can never go back there! You have to take me with you! I'll do anything!

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

938. Posted:

Morpheus: Hey, chill out. I'm not interested in slaves, yet I never said you couldn't stay on board.

He tosses the former mastermind a set of keys.

Morpheus: There's a rec center, computer room, showers, and bedroom in Floor 22 of the Left A-wing. It's not the most advanced of technologies, b ut it'll get you up to snuff with the stuff we have here.

Out of nowhere, the captain grabs Lex by the collar.

Morpheus: Just remember this: don't ever think you have the upper hand in my ship.

He lets go of Luthor and orders everyone to debark off the left deck doors.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

939. Posted:

Lex: Oh I'd n-never think that, Morpheus! Thank you s-so very much f-for allowing me to stay! May I come with you and the others wherever you're going?

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

940. Posted:

Morpheus: Depends, are you afraid of vampires?

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar