General Discussion Forum

Topic: NL RPG Adventure Season 2: A New Adventure

Showing 901 to 920 of 1,104

AuthorMessage

Mickey

901. Posted:

Superman: Thank you. But first: Can you give me the coordinates?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

902. Posted:

Morpheus: Sure! Open your mind channels, and I'll beam them into your head.

Capricorn: ...you can Beam?!

Morpheus: Of course! I grew up with Asteria and the rest of the royal family! They've taught me much of what I know about the world today.

Capricorn: Is that why the two of you know each other in the first place?

Morpheus: ...what were you thinking of?

Capricorn: So, you two grew up together? Interesting...

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Mickey

903. Posted:

Superman: This is the first time I've met a psychic that couldn't just tell me... oh well. I'll assume you're referring to clearing my mind so I'll do just that.

Superman closed his eyes and cleared his mind. Ready for the Captain to beam the coordinates to him.

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

904. Posted:

Morpheus: Here's the thing: I can't just tell you. During the Werepyra rule, Gaia's galactic defenses took a heavy blow. Nowadays, they use a special galactic code too complex for the uninitiated to understand. It's best I just gift you with my knowledge for a moment, and then have you guide us in the right direction.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Mickey

905. Posted:

Superman: Listen, Morph: You've lived on Earth longer than I have so I think it's safe to say we both know how complex the numerous languages used on Earth are. That being said: I know and can speak all of them and every other language from the past, present, and future, currently known (and unknown) to our galaxy. If that still makes your alien code 'too complex' for me, I'll kindly shut up and allow you to temporarily gift me with the knowledge.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

906. Posted:

Morpheus: Sigh... I refuse to betray military code put in place many years ago to ensure the safety of a planet that literally lost decades, no, centuries of progress to a war between the alien vampyra and wereluna genes mutating, causing the birth of vampires and werewolves. Take what I am giving you, and start moving!

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Mickey

907. Posted:

Superman was startled and confused by the outburst. Nevertheless, he took the knowledge and shot out into space to the back of the ship. He quickly found a flat surface and firmly placed two hands on it. And so, with the same willpower he once utilized to move an entire planet, he pushed the starship towards their destination.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

908. Posted:

Batman feels the ship slowly moving again, faster than it was without the push.

Batman: About Time.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Mickey

909. Posted:

It had been three days since Superman began pushing the SC. He had a lot of time to think and he began to feel guilty. He lost his cool. He tried to think back to why he blew up on Morpheus and remembered how Morpheus had cameras inside of the SC. He still didn't approve of it but he knew he could have handled it better. That lead to him yelling at Morpheus for... as far as Superman could remember: Nothing. He just had to vent his lingering frustration and he took it out on Morpheus. Now that it was all over, Superman could think and he realized Morpheus probably had his reasons for the cameras and that he should apologize. Superman promised to himself that he'd apologize once they'd made it to their destination.

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

910. Posted:

Capricorn: Oi! Morph! I've been meaning to confront you about your "surveillance system" again.

Morpheus: All starships have built-in security systems like this. Do you not have one on board Predator?

Capricorn: Yeah, but yours is... Well...overboard?

The captain spins back in his chair to face Capricorn.

Morpheus: This ship is barely finite; I need eyes wherever I must.

Capricorn: It's just...weird, you know? Plus, some of those cams are really old.

Morpheus: As am I...what is your point?

Capricorn: What happened?

Morpheus: Specifically?

Capricorn: Just overall, what happened here? How many "crews" have you had, and what did they do to you to warrant this?

As he was about to speak, a notification alerted him to their arrival on Gaia's Synthesphere docking station.

Morpheus: We're here.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

911. Posted:

I'm back, Ristar was following them them I suppose.

To Be Continued

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Mickey

912. Posted:

Superman noticed the starship attempting to stop and stopped pushing. He flew back into the ship and approached Morpheus.

Superman: Just a moment, Morpheus. I'd just like to apologize for blowing up on you earlier. It was uncalled-for and I'm very sorry. Is it too late for us to start over?

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

913. Posted:

Morpheus: Nah, it's alright...

He turns to face Superman, as this galaxy's sun peeks around the horizon of Gaia, bouncing off the planet's artificial atmosphere and the starship's protective glass. A dazzling flash of light that burns brighter than any star in the sky around them illuminated Morpheus from behind. He walks to the door leading to a self-aerated deck and looks down on this freshly-ravaged world. The wasteland's absolute rule still stands strong, and there was much unresolved tension between humans, vampires, werewolves, and Plant-spawns, but nonetheless, it was a new beginning for this world, and he had witnessed it all from above as if through the eyes of an invisible god.

Morpheus: ...I like new beginnings.

Just as he speaks those words, Morpheus presses a button on the control board near the deck's doors. With the aid of Capricorn, the entire party was transported down to Gaia, where a new chapter was about to begin.

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

914. Posted:

4th: I'll be switching my avatar back to Knuckles, but I'll still be playing as Dr. Finitevus and Batman, not Knuckles.

Finitevus: Superman! Report at once!

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

915. Posted:

Ristar appears, Ristar"What's happening everybody?"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

916. Posted:

Batman: Ristar, no one's doing anything on this large ship. I've tapped into the ship's security, and have motion sensor's in place.

Unless, you know something we all don't? What is it Ristar, a sight, a sound, a gut feeling?

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Mickey

917. Posted:

Superman was surprised to hear Finitevus since it had been awhile since he last heard from him. He wasn't even sure if he should come back thanks to the doubt in his mind that formed when Finitevus ordered him to torture Bruce. His best friend. Nevertheless, he decided to excuse himself from the group to check up on Dr. Finitevus.

Superman: Yes, sir. I'll be right over.

Superman: Excuse me, everyone. Finitevus just ordered me to report "at once". It sounded urgent so I'd better get over there quick. I'll be back before you know it!

As soon as he finished the sentence, Superman waved goodbye to everyone and shot out into space and made it back to Finitevus' lair.

Superman: I'm here, sir. What is it?

4th: Yeah, I'm changing avatars as well. It was just getting cluttered.

EDIT: @Knuckles We aren't on the ship anymore.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

918. Posted:

Ristar"Uh...........nothing I guess"

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

919. Posted:

Morpheus: We've just arrived at Gaia's docking station. Careful NOT to let the vampires bite you on base, but don't hurt 'em either.

Capricorn: Geez... You sound like you've been bitten before.

Morpheus: Red eyes, sharp fangs...

The bounty hunter said nothing.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

920. Posted:

4th: Sorry, must of skipped over it.

Finitevus is resting in his lounge chair, waiting Superman.

Finitevus: Ah, Superman. Thank you for showing up. I need to talk to you about something that's been bugging me. When I told you to torture Mr. Wayne, I sensed your hesitation, and I've realized I was wrong. I was out of place and I'm sorry.
I only asked you to torture him so he wouldn't be a threat to our plans. I only wanted him incapacitated, not killed.

Please accept my apology Superman, and stay for dinner, its almost ready.

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus