Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure Season 2: A New Adventure

Posts 881 to 900 of 1,104

SheldonRandoms

Ristar stretches his arms and holds the box, Ristar"should we open it?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"If you want, I could walk outside and just drop it somewhere?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

Superman: Excuse me for a moment.

Superman takes the box and flies out into space and opens it.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

Ristar then appears near Superman, Ristar"What's inside?"

Happy_Mask

Inside, there was a crude mask made out of solid rock with a note attached
Dear Man of Steel
You may be invincible, but you're far from invisible, this gift should help you with that. No being can see past it's empty gaze, you will appear as lifeless as a rock.
~the salesman

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Mickey

Superman: I have no use for this.

Superman takes the mask and note and chucked them both into the sun.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

Happy_Mask

4th: sorry, poor timing on my part. edited the post.

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Mickey

Superman flew back to the ship and approached the others.

Superman: It was nothing. Now let's all get some rest.

4th: @Happy_Mask Don't be embarrassed, it happens all the time. I edited my post too.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"That thing sure got burnt............oh, and bedtime is now" Ristar goes to sleep"

TO BE CONTINUED

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

Captain_Toad

Narrator: And so, as the mask and the note drifts slowly towards the sun in a blazing fireball, Our Blue Kirby; surprisingly undetected thoughout the midst of a space battle (heh you should've seen it. Those explosions and battle packed dogfights were enough to make Michael bay jealous.),from a guy with a cape wearing tights, and another guy with a cape wearing tights (except this guy has a rocket) was wondering about this ship that has been (sitting still?) though the ship still can't be identified as friend or foe. Not taking the risk (just yet...), Blue Kirby goes off for now in his starship, unware that another space craft may be on the way....

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Mickey

Superman woke up. He looked up at the corner of the room and saw a camera staring at him. He scowled and decided to take a walk through the ship. Everywhere he turned it seemed like a camera was watching his every movement. The stench of distrust in the starship was more than Superman could bear so he flew out into space to collect his thoughts.

The Mousekeloggery

GuardianKing

@Mickey Crusader's cameras aren't like modern cameras; they're sort of in the wall instead. I'll let that one slide though.

Capricorn: Morpheus... Why does Crusader have cameras?

Morpheus: Mistrust.

Capricorn: ...how?

The captain once again pulled up the archives.

Morpheus: This... All this... Too much, too often...

Capricorn: ...how?

For the first time in so long now, Morpheus shied away from Capricorn.

Capricorn: Let me help you, Morphy...

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Mickey

Superman had enough alone time and flew back to the Crusader. Deciding to, once again, take a walk through the Crusader.

@GuardianKing I didn't know that. Well, we'll say he saw it with his X-ray vision.

The Mousekeloggery

Mickey

Superman was getting stircrazy. They'd been on the SC for days and it was beginning to become unbearable.

Superman scanned the entire ship with his X-ray vision and found Morpheus. He used his super-speed to get to where Morpheus was, faster, and confronted Morpheus about it.

Superman: Listen, Morpheus: I'm sure there is a very good reason for the ship not reaching it's destination for the past several days. But if you can't make the ship go any faster, I will go out there and push it faster.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.