Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure Season 2: A New Adventure

Posts 781 to 800 of 1,104

Knuckles

Dr. Finitevus: Hmmm...

As a matter of fact, yes. >:] I want you to torture Mr. Wayne any way you want until you see it necessary to stop. And don't hold back Clark.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"So what's our next move?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

It was at that moment that Superman's seemingly undying loyalty to Finitevus cracked a little. Superman had learned to trust Finitevus two days ago and now that trust was being tested. It wasn't a question of whether he'd torture his ex-best friend, it was a question of whether he'd tell Finitevus he wouldn't. He ultimately decided against getting on the nerves of Earth's last hope. He needed to stay on his good side or he might not reverse what had happened.

Superman: Yes, sir.

He entered the room with Batman in it and started getting rid of Batman's restraints.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Mickey

Superman: Saving your life. Finitevus ordered me to torture you.

As soon as Superman finished removing the restraints, he left the room and came back with two warp rings.

Superman: Take these. Go ahead and get some stuff from the batcave and go back to the ship. You can thank me later. Just go.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

Mickey

Superman: Right here.

Superman hands the belt over to Batman.

Superman: Now get out of here.

Superman walks over to the room with Finitevus in it.

Superman: I'm sorry, sir. He got away. And with all due respect, sir: We got nothing from this kidnapping, sir. I suggest that we don't attempt something like this in the future and focus our efforts on reversing this epidemic.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

Knuckles

Batman enters the Batcave through a warp ring.
Batman(Thinking): Cave Sweet Cave.

Batman: Alfred, emergency in space, prep all vehicles, move all of the gear into the Bat-Rocket, and upload all of the data from the Bat-Computer into the Laptop. I need to swap suits.

Dr. Finitevus: How did the prisoner get away? I know that the Bat is an expert escape master, but escape the fortress? Unbelieveable!

The Master Emeraloggery

Mickey

Superman: He must have stolen one or two warp rings. Nevermind that, I'm gonna go out for a little bit.

Superman flew out of the lair again and got some fresh air.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"(Du Di..........Du Da.........Du Di Do Da.....) Oh uh, yeah, i'm still on standby"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Lightning-Bolt

4th: So I took a small break,And I'll reveal my new characters tomorrow night. I don't want to reveal right now,Because it's after the RP. D:

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3940-7230

Knuckles

Batman: Thank you Alfred, I'm needed in space. Oh, and Alfred, see if you can find a way to replicate this technology.

Batman hands Alfred the Warp Ring

In order to use one, you throw it, and imagine where you want to go, and the portal opens in that location. Imagine the Bat-Rocket, and walk though when you replicate them to get them to me, but I recommend you practice the prototypes inside Wayne Manor. Thank you for everything Alfred.

Batman hits the switch to open the Bat Rocket Bay Doors. A statue outside Wayne Manor sinks into the ground, moves over and the Bat Rocket fires out.

Batman hopes his tracers could be tracked in space, because he doesn't have another warp ring to use. Unfortunately, it will take a day to reach the others, even at top speed.

Batman: This is "Mr. I Hid in the trees." Do you copy "Mr. Telekenis?" I have worked my way out of the trap, and am trying to met up with you. I left a calling card in resting place. Find it, you find me. I'll meet up with you within a day if you don't move.

Batman sends the message out to all frequencies, repeating a recording every 5 minutes.

The Master Emeraloggery

GuardianKing

Out of nowhere, a giant shockwave hits the ship and knocks everyone onto the ground.

Morpheus: What the heck was that?!

Capricorn: Damn, look at this!

She grabs hold of a monitor, with Morpheus crawling over as the shockwaves grew more frequent. A red alert had been issued, and the Crusader's sirens were going off left and right, coating everything on board in a disturbing tint of red. The ship's captain tried to hold on and call out orders, but another wave knocked him and Capricorn off their feet. Everything was swaying left and right as if they stood in the middle of an earthquake. Finally, Morpheus was able to latch onto the screen and read the data.

Morpheus: Damn, these are some crazy readings!

Capricorn: What are we gonna do?!

In the midst of such a sudden crisis, the captain managed to find his way back onto his chair. He sat there, legs crossed over one another, closed his eyes, and started tapping the side of his seat. Despite all the commotion, it was silence for the next ten minutes or so, with the occasional interruption from the ship's damage detectors. Capricorn walked up to him and tried waking him up to no avail. The captain was still breathing alright, but it seemed as if nothing in this entire universe could distract him.

Capricorn: Damn...that part of you always creeps me out...

If there was one thing to fear about the captain other than his anger, it was his calm. For too long had Morpheus walked the starry skies in his cursed ship; many walked these halls by his side, but only so few ever left unharmed. Over the course of several hundred years, the captain had been thrust into the heart of war so many times, nothing even fazed him anymore. The last time Capricorn saw his silent anger was during Starfall. While her teammates were gunned down before her eyes, the bullets piercing them like needles through cloth, she ran through a field of mines, crawled in the mud amongst the fallen, wrecking the enemy's artillery with her own two hands, and taking on the full impact of her acts. Bloodied and exhausted, she turned to the captain as her friends lay dying in her hands: all she saw were those two red eyes oblivious to their surroundings. At that moment, a missile blew up just a few feet away. Capricorn jumped on her crewmates, shielding them with her bare body, but Morpheus did not even move; he merely raised his hand. The blast burnt through his cloth and flesh, and all Capricorn could do was watch in horror as Morpheus' skin literally peeled off his arm. The blast blew away his hat and tore his coat apart; heck, she even saw his other arm bend in ways it never should, but Morpheus himself stood there unfazed. When it all ended, everyone could not help but stare in stupor. Meanwhile, the captain raised his gun, firing at the air in silence. A blast was heard from above, and Capricorn watched the enemy's airship light the sky on fire like another sun; and he just stood there silent, watching everyone around him put down their arms. If there was anything to fear from Morpheus, then it was his silence.

At last, he opened his eyes with a bright look on his face.

Morpheus: Got it!

Capricorn: What sort of revelation did you have now, captain?

He created a new tab on the screen next to him and punched in a new set of digits.

Morpheus: Let's go meet our vampire and werewolf friends on Gaia, shall we?

Capricorn: What were you and Fable doing when I was gone...?

It was another busy day on Planet Altera. While Damian, Grey, Baron, and Scarlet were out on a formal case from the NKSF, Lucian was assigned to "restocking duty". Although he never agreed to form a Blood Pact with the elven noble, Lucian grew attached to Baron as a father would to his child; after all, it was his father who summoned him, pleading to grant his child life anew at the cost of his own. Under the laws of the demon world, Lucian was able to transfer Baron's dying soul into a new body at the cost of his old memories. He stuck around afterwards to see how his creation would behave, but the lack of any past personality and memories inside Baron turned him into a real jerk, to the point where Lucian was ready to off him somewhere secluded. Of course all that changed when he met Damian and Blake several years ago, and the demon in question, beyond pleased with this twist of fates, decided to stick around.

Lucian: ...and I don't think I've made a better decision.

While walking through the marketplace of Aronia-Terra, he came across his daughter Catherine running some errands for her mother Melody. [Editor's Note: I'm using the future continuity, so things might seem different from what I've told some of you before]

Lucian: Ah, Catherine! What errands has your mother sent you out on this time?

Catherine: Oh, it's nothing much, father. I've just been gathering up some old grimoires as reference materials. Apparently, some of the students aren't doing to well in class, and mother has heard their complaints about the lack of relevant reference material in school

Lucian: Light magic is indeed such a hard art to master... How are you doing in your studies, as of late?

Catherine: Fairly well...

She turns away from Lucian for a second, looking for someone.

Lucian: Something wrong?

Catherine: Nothing, it's just that I swear I heard Grey's Flyer land nearby.

Lucian: Oh, so the two of you have something special planned for today?

Catherine suddenly backs away in surprise, her face red in embarrassment, as she's flailing her arms in denial.

Catherine: No! No! It's...It's nothing like that!

Putting her head down in shame, she continues:

Catherine: I know you and mother are very disapproving of relationships at my age...

Before she could continue, Lucian puts his hand on her shoulder.

Lucian: It's alright, Catherine; your mother was your age when we first met as well.

Catherine: Yes...but...

Lucian: Hmm?

Before she could continue though, a familiar voice called out in the distance. Whens she turned around, Catherine saw Grey running down the tiled streets, screaming and flailing afar.

Grey: Mis! Hey! I finally found you...

Misery was Catherine's stage name. For a time, she couldn't let others know she was related to Melody Astra, from the legends of old.

Catherine: Is there something wrong, love?

Out of breath and panting furiously, Grey held up a phone in his hand. Catherine reached for the device and listened to the voicemail Grey had left running in the background.

Morpheus: Grey, it me, Morpheus. I know we've only met for a short amount of time, but I wasn't able to reach Damian himself, and so I had to use you as a messenger.

Catherine: What does Morpheus want with my uncle?

Grey: Just... Wait... Hah... hah...

Catherine let the voicemail play again.

Morpheus: Listen, we're one fighter short right now, and we've run into quite the pickle. My plan was to have either Hunter or Nightmare assist us, but it seems like Solunar is too busy rebuilding the Wastelands. I'm headed towards Gaia right now to fix my ship, but we're being attacked from everywhere. Our cannons are out, and neither me nor Capricorn are skilled enough to handle the Automatic Virtual Defense AI (AVDAI). Can you bring over the "Drakkens" to assist us?

Catherine: The Drakkens...

Grey: Yeah... Mine's in the shop upstairs.

He points at the islands in the sky powered by extremely advanced technology.

Grey: So, are we in, or are we out? I'm fine if you refuse to accept his offer. He's kind of a jerk too.

Catherine: No, it's fine.

She turned to Lucian, and the demon nodded in approval.

Grey: You sure? I can't risk losing you again...

Catherine pulled him up to her face.

Catherine: You can't, remember?

Grey: Still... It's gotta be painful to...

She put her finger on his lips.

Catherine: People are in danger, Grey.

Grey: I'm aware of that, Mis. Just make sure you stay safe, okay. Want me to give you a quick reminder on how to fly?

Catherine: Nah, you're the one who's going to drive Yggdrakken.

She stuff a set of keys on his chest.

Grey: Demon or angel, I can never tell which one you are... Alright, let's go.

Edited on by theblackdragon

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Mickey

Minnie was confused. She had no idea where they were going and she wasn't going to let that continue. Gathering all of her confidence, she walked up to Morpheus and asked.

Minnie: Excuse me, Captain? Where are we going?

The Mousekeloggery

Mickey

Minnie was both excited and frightened at the prospect of Morpheus' friends coming over to the ship. Nevertheless, she nodded and carried on with her business.

The Mousekeloggery

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Alright, i'm awake"

Captain_Toad

Me: @Guardian_K Woah. How do you type all of this? Was it premade?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Mickey

Minnie was asleep. She was sure she'd be of no help to the ongoing crisis so, after getting their destination, Minnie thought it best to get some rest. She was having that dream...

Mickey was there. But instead of the warped and decayed Mickey, it was the regular Mickey.

Minnie: Mickey! You're back!

Mickey: Hiya, Minnie! How's it been since I left?

Minnie: Well, I've met some new friends and learned some magic.

Mickey: That's swell. Say, how are the others doing?

Minnie: Well, Ristar is doing fine. Mario and Mallow are still working to help the ship. Geno is... somewhere. He insulted the ship and Morpheus left him somewhere deep inside the ship. Morpheus seems like he's doing alright aside from being stressed about the attack on the ship, Fable is gone and Capricorn is fine. I don't remember where Pit, Dark Pit and Magnus are... oh! We've met a new friend recently! His name is Batman.

Mickey: "Batman"?

Minnie: He dresses like a bat.

Mickey: Oh.

Minnie: Anyway... I haven't seen him since the attack started and I'm starting to wonder where he is. Rooney, Dizzy and Lyman are alright as far as I can tell and... that's all.

Mickey: Wow. I guess a lot's happened since I've been away. I guess I should come back soon then.

Minnie: What do you mean, Mickey?

But before Mickey could tell her, the dream ended. Dazed and confused by the dream, Minnie decided to stay up longer to try and figure out what Mickey meant by "come back" before she went back to bed.

The Mousekeloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.